Page 2 Page 3

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Impressions: Nishad Vaidya's missed appreciation

Post by sunshine99 Today at 3:44 pm

Hello Friends...
More often than not we switch on our TV's laptops,ipads,desktops watch a serial and move onto the next one as the half an hour of it's telecast is up... It is only for a select few soaps that we take out our time and discuss the impressions it left on us with other fellow enthusiasts...
My thoughts today kept going back to Amit and the guy who plays the character Nishad Vaidya...Do share your views too without inhibitions...  A CANDID THOUGHT IS MORE THAN WELCOME...Embarrassed

Edited by sunshine99 - 27 February 2013 at 4:18pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

toflyismybirthrbadam-chi-raniAurinMishumadhubansensamrudhi.ranurao.66JRia--sumana13--clarissajohnKhatamKahaniTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions: Nishad Vaidya's missed appreciation" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
superb koel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemanurao.66

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

superb koel
Hi clarissa sham.. great to see u too are watching AKA buddy...Big smile

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
his  natural especally around his momROFLhes too good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotAurinMishusunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariyem

his  natural especally around his momROFLhes too good

he does play the stubborn yet caring son quite well...the way he shut up like clam on the Snehal issue exasperating Phalguni was a delight to watch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotmariyemAurinMishusamrudhi.r

badam-chi-rani

badam-chi-rani

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
nishad is doing his part well. i'm fearing what if i fall in love with him!!! Wink yesterday i was smiling and smiling throughout the hospital scene. and even after it was done. yes. i was smiling even after 9pm. thanks to amit. yesterday's episode belonged to nishad. i loved to see his mother's expressions when she came to know dat her beloved price ami is with THAT AMITA..ROFL just enjoyed it to the core!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotmariyemzuenaAurinMishusamrudhi.rsunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrititen

nishad is doing his part well. i'm fearing what if i fall in love with him!!! Wink yesterday i was smiling and smiling throughout the hospital scene. and even after it was done. yes. i was smiling even after 9pm. thanks to amit. yesterday's episode belonged to nishad. i loved to see his mother's expressions when she came to know dat her beloved price ami is with THAT AMITA..ROFL just enjoyed it to the core!!!!
LOLLOLLOL....if u fall in love with Amit...then we can have Amit ki kaun Amita ya smrititen? I hope u are not offended... All in good humour...your line just had me in splits...yesterday Nishad was brilliant  and Chandni adorable...My lovely CHINI pair ( acronym for Chandni and Nishad) just spread oodles of sweetness around.They rock as Amita and Amit. Monday should be interesting...when Phalguni realizes Amit Dikra broke all rules to help Amita's friend...Evil Smile

Edited by sunshine99 - 02 March 2013 at 12:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotmariyembadam-chi-raniAurinMishu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy_01

I like Amit character.Perfectionalist,caring,responible..The only bad thing about him is he cant accept any rejections.But now I think he understood that how someone will feel if they face any rejection.I love Amit's character now and he is perfect for Amita.
Thank's for sharing your views.SmileU have given  a nice summation of Amit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.