CID

Mysterious Mr. Arvind aired July 21st

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

As natasha has requested , I m posting the update for fridays def on temp basis.

CASE: A MAN NAMED MR.ARVIND

The case starts with a dancing school scenario. The girls are shown practicing when they hear the sound of their colleague with their teacher. They open the door and the girl continues talking to the teacher tht u dont say anything further, I know wht u did with kavita and i m nt the same , teacher asks as to wht she is saying bt she continues her saying and then CID  comes and he is surprised to see them and asks wht they r doing here? ACP says tht they have come to find abt missing kavita and asks the girl abt her, she says tht kavita was one of the students here and this teacher did something to her and CID catches him and questions him and searches his rm. They find a bag and take it with them along with the teacher. They open the bag and find greeting cards there. The cards have something written in it.," To arvind with luv frm kavita" and they go in search of this man called arvind. They ask the girl abt arvind and she says tht she doesnt know much except tht he works for mehrer industries. They go to the company and questions abt kavita bt he denies, daya shows her photo bt he doesnt identify. ACP asks frederix to keep an eye on him. Frederix watches him and follows him closely. Arvind calls someone and asks to come at a place. Fred follows him and sees him with a woman in red sari. He calls ACP.

CID reaches Arvind's place and asks him abt the woman bt he denies and ACP says tht his officer will nt lie and asks him to get them in. He gets them in and they question abt the woman bt he denies knowing her and says tht he was off for a week and was nt there when this happnd. CID doesnt believe him and searches the house. ACP finds shoes heels and ask arvind whether he doesnt wear it. Next Daya brings knife full of blood and once again they go on questioning bt he denies. Then ACP calls for watchmen and questions abt arvind.Two of them said tht he went Delhi last week bt one of them said tht he came on friday. CID moves towards him and asks abt it. he says tht arvind came on friday and he saw him. Arvind denies bt the watchmen continues tht he saw him and he saw light in his rm so he went there and heard some voices. So he came back bt then after a few mins he saw a shadow walking on the terrace. They all move on the terrace and search. Daya moves upwards and stops at the hole and opens it. He finds a body of girl and matches it with the photo. It is kavita.

CID again questions arvind bt he says tht he does nt know her. They take the body to the forensic body and niyati investigates the body and draws to the conclusion tht she had died in 72 hrs. Meanwhile Fred show some paper in kavita's pocket, ACP finds some letters written on it naming badshah and andheri west as the add. Here abhijit is finding the truth of arvind whether he had been in delhi in his office. He sees caps around and the boss tells him tht arvind bought it for him frm himachal. Abhijit is surprised and says tht how is this possible if he ws in delhi then how he can bring cap frm himachal, the boss says he doesnt know and asks his secretary to bring arvinds details abt delhi trip. ACP says tht this delhi story is nt folding and asks arvind abt it. He doesnt say anything and says tht he was nt there bt in manali., since fred asks him abt the cap.

Arvind says tht he brought this cap frm manali as he was with his gf and he didnt wanted the affair to come out , abhijit asks nt to cook any story, he says he is nt and says tht 5 yrs back he shared his rm with another arvind and he had the keys. ACP asks where he is now , he says in ahmedabad. They reach aMD and asks him bt he says tht we stayed together bt i didnt entered his house as my sister's wedding was there. And he says tht there was the third person named badshah with them who was his frnd and got to see there all the time. First arvind disliked him bec of this. And they come to know his real name as VIpul.They asks him where he stays and reaches there only to find nt there and someone is present. They asks him abt badshah and he says tht he is gone to cyber, they asks why, the lady officer shows them some papers and ACP says tht this work he is doing internet blackmailing of girls.

Vipul is in cyber and The lady officer comes there and he asks who she is, she says the no. of girls she maybe tht and he starts running bt daya comes and catches him. Vipul confesss tht kavita knew by internet name Arvind and he called her on Arvinds rm since he was nt there. He tries to mess with her bt she holds knife in her hand, he moves ahead and he calls for someone behind and then folds her hand and the knife cuts her stomach. Daya says tht u dont know how many girls wd have fallen prey bec of this internet.

The case ends .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot Resham! 😊

UPDATED:

I watched the episode and I must say that it was ok...but I really liked Fredrick's part - he was really funny today! 😆

Edited by Belle1989 - 17 years ago
Shakstar thumbnail
thanks for the update Resham. i still havent watched it thats why i didnt read the end of ur update 😛

Shakil
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update resham 😊

Naina
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Belle1989

Thanks a lot Resham! 😊

UPDATED:

I watched the episode and I must say that it was ok...but I really liked Fredrick's part - he was really funny today! 😆

i agree with u. Fredrick's has really started to get more lines to speak than before and i really thought he brightened up the whole episode- especially the dance he did 😆

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update
ukg1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: resham_tam

As natasha has requested , I m posting the update for fridays def on temp basis.

CASE: A MAN NAMED MR.ARVIND

The case starts with a dancing school scenario. The girls are shown practicing when they hear the sound of their colleague with their teacher. They open the door and the girl continues talking to the teacher tht u dont say anything further, I know wht u did with kavita and i m nt the same , teacher asks as to wht she is saying bt she continues her saying and then CID  comes and he is surprised to see them and asks wht they r doing here? ACP says tht they have come to find abt missing kavita and asks the girl abt her, she says tht kavita was one of the students here and this teacher did something to her and CID catches him and questions him and searches his rm. They find a bag and take it with them along with the teacher. They open the bag and find greeting cards there. The cards have something written in it.," To arvind with luv frm kavita" and they go in search of this man called arvind. They ask the girl abt arvind and she says tht she doesnt know much except tht he works for mehrer industries. They go to the company and questions abt kavita bt he denies, daya shows her photo bt he doesnt identify. ACP asks frederix to keep an eye on him. Frederix watches him and follows him closely. Arvind calls someone and asks to come at a place. Fred follows him and sees him with a woman in red sari. He calls ACP.

CID reaches Arvind's place and asks him abt the woman bt he denies and ACP says tht his officer will nt lie and asks him to get them in. He gets them in and they question abt the woman bt he denies knowing her and says tht he was off for a week and was nt there when this happnd. CID doesnt believe him and searches the house. ACP finds shoes heels and ask arvind whether he doesnt wear it. Next Daya brings knife full of blood and once again they go on questioning bt he denies. Then ACP calls for watchmen and questions abt arvind.Two of them said tht he went Delhi last week bt one of them said tht he came on friday. CID moves towards him and asks abt it. he says tht arvind came on friday and he saw him. Arvind denies bt the watchmen continues tht he saw him and he saw light in his rm so he went there and heard some voices. So he came back bt then after a few mins he saw a shadow walking on the terrace. They all move on the terrace and search. Daya moves upwards and stops at the hole and opens it. He finds a body of girl and matches it with the photo. It is kavita.

CID again questions arvind bt he says tht he does nt know her. They take the body to the forensic body and niyati investigates the body and draws to the conclusion tht she had died in 72 hrs. Meanwhile Fred show some paper in kavita's pocket, ACP finds some letters written on it naming badshah and andheri west as the add. Here abhijit is finding the truth of arvind whether he had been in delhi in his office. He sees caps around and the boss tells him tht arvind bought it for him frm himachal. Abhijit is surprised and says tht how is this possible if he ws in delhi then how he can bring cap frm himachal, the boss says he doesnt know and asks his secretary to bring arvinds details abt delhi trip. ACP says tht this delhi story is nt folding and asks arvind abt it. He doesnt say anything and says tht he was nt there bt in manali., since fred asks him abt the cap.

Arvind says tht he brought this cap frm manali as he was with his gf and he didnt wanted the affair to come out , abhijit asks nt to cook any story, he says he is nt and says tht 5 yrs back he shared his rm with another arvind and he had the keys. ACP asks where he is now , he says in ahmedabad. They reach aMD and asks him bt he says tht we stayed together bt i didnt entered his house as my sister's wedding was there. And he says tht there was the third person named badshah with them who was his frnd and got to see there all the time. First arvind disliked him bec of this. And they come to know his real name as VIpul.They asks him where he stays and reaches there only to find nt there and someone is present. They asks him abt badshah and he says tht he is gone to cyber, they asks why, the lady officer shows them some papers and ACP says tht this work he is doing internet blackmailing of girls.

Vipul is in cyber and The lady officer comes there and he asks who she is, she says the no. of girls she maybe tht and he starts running bt daya comes and catches him. Vipul confesss tht kavita knew by internet name Arvind and he called her on Arvinds rm since he was nt there. He tries to mess with her bt she holds knife in her hand, he moves ahead and he calls for someone behind and then folds her hand and the knife cuts her stomach. Daya says tht u dont know how many girls wd have fallen prey bec of this internet.

The case ends .

ukg1234 thumbnail
where cn i watch the video?
tushibushi thumbnail
thanks for the update u did a great job.
archive does not have the video of this episode where can i get it(this is a humble request,pl don't take it otherwise
once again thanks to all the updaters for the updates(video as well as written)
my family really appreciates that