Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9E6nSe3uPo

Written update:

Sid asks naina what are u doing at my house in the corner and she says i know your marriage has ended and the only person that has any right on you is naina, which is me and she grabs his hand and at the same time roli opens door and see's this CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by malihaahmed - 27 February 2013 at 3:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YOUTUBE LINK New ssk promo march 2013" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
poor roli...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

How is she gonna handle the truth?? this naina has no shame. how does she know sids marriage ended. he never told her. the only thing she knows about their relationship is her eavesdropping on premar and sid conversation. bloody b****. thats doesnt prove anything. has she ever tried to find out the truth. i have no more words to call this women.

i watched it again. i dont think roli saw them. but khushi may see or listen to their convo. 

Edited by Sandralong - 27 February 2013 at 3:46pm

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
i don't think roli will suspect sid as of yet, like she said in today's episode that she trusts sid more than herself and she can never suspect her siddhant. I can't get over this promo though the truth will be out in front of her very soon and she will devastated and broken.. oh god just by imagining a scenario like that breaks me Broken Heart
You are so right i can't think of any more words myself that describes Naina because she has drooped so low... there is no limit to her besharmi Angry

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

i don't think roli will suspect sid as of yet, like she said in today's episode that she trusts sid more than herself and she can never suspect her siddhant. I can't get over this promo though the truth will be out in front of her very soon and she will devastated and broken.. oh god just by imagining a scenario like that breaks me Broken Heart
You are so right i can't think of any more words myself that describes Naina because she has drooped so low... there is no limit to her besharmi Angry

being the person she is i dont think she will take this rejection easily. she may even plan to kill roli. i am not sure if she will succeed or not due to avikas exam.

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

Originally posted by malihaahmed

being the person she is i dont think she will take this rejection easily. she may even plan to kill roli. i am not sure if she will succeed or not due to avikas exam.

She won't succeed roli is the face of the show (alongside simar) so she won't die but i think veeru will come in the picture with a kidnapping track but us as an audience will only know of this till after avika's exam..and during this the internal and external audience will just know that roli is lost, gumshuda. Now i can only pray that once avika is back from her break ROSID will be back with a bang!! Big smile

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
What a s**t!! Cant wait to see her face when Sid tells Naina that he is in love with Roli!!

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

What a s**t!! Cant wait to see her face when Sid tells Naina that he is in love with Roli!!

Same upra, she will turn negative for sure after sid tells her that she is an ugly b*tch and that he will never leave his beautiful wife for someone like her, who by the way resembles manure. LOL

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i guess bloody naina will work with veeru and khushi in the kidnapping process. i am thinking they r somehow related. after roli goes missing she will enter bw family claiming her pregnancy. 

exactly upra and maliha her face is mix of pile of garbages. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry puke Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top