Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
bidaai is the only show which my whole family use to watch even daddy too Day Dreaming touching remote was not allowed during bidaai LOL it made me annoy often because i can't watch my shows  so i always went to sleep LOL if i ever change the channel & some bidaai scenes were missed  then mom took my class the whole next day LOL even after watching the repeat LOL
when its bidaai time from every house you hear OOO OHO OHO BABUL KE ANGNA ME NAZO PALI on full volume there was bidaai craze all over
i still remember the full title song of bidaai  i am getting nostelgic after visiting this forum Cry
miss those days Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll-BaRul-ParAz-moniluvskinshukyanks28Saraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai days" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Same here missing the craze it created ... Missing the cast and the masti and Mostly im missing Parul chauhan :D <3
Wish it could come back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollTohrumoniluvskinshukyanks28

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaRul-lover

Same here missing the craze it created ... Missing the cast and the masti and Mostly im missing Parul chauhan :D <3
Wish it could come back

ragini she had a fan following in our home i remember her taj utsav dance perfect dancer i am planing to watch bidaai any suggetion where i can find it  IF videos are not playing i can't search every episode on youtube

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BaRul-ParAz-moniluvskinshuk

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I was on pc few mins ago
there is a star channel where all epis r uploaded in HD will pm u once m on pc again
yes parul is an amazing dancer she was splendid <3 n m still waiting fr her come back XD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollTohrumoniluvskinshuk

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
My star classic
on youtube

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollTohru

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Not you Every 1 Here Missing Those Days Yaar Missing The Star Cast Missing tellywood hottest actress Parul  it like eyes are waiting to see her back on the small screen yaar ...Missing those days alot .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tohru

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
" when its bidaai time from every house you hear OOO OHO OHO BABUL KE ANGNA ME NAZO PALI on full volume there was bidaai craze all over " 

I fully agree with ur each and every lines specially the BOLD PART . Yes here in my Locality as well ,w e all used to hear only BIDAAI BIDAAI and BIDAAI everywhere . 

Oh God I really miss the Show , Entire Cast and Crew , their Onscreen and Offscreen Bonding Specially of Foursome and specially my First Love KinRul / RagVir CryEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tohru

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaRul-lover

My star classic
on youtube

thanks alot Hug i checked it  videos are in good quality but i think still they haven't uploaded the whole bidaai episodes but i think they will soon
so for me bidaai is again starting

Post Reply New Post

Go to top