Saraswatichandra

Saras twist of vrath

MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Hi! ðŸ˜†

Yes yes I still have the IPK chip on my shoulder. It won't go. (so if this is a bouncer for the non-IPK guys I apologize Dil se.)

I had an epiphany and this is how it goes...

Our Macho here keeps ekadashi ka vrath and to top it all he has been keeping vraths ever since. Kyonki, you know maa da ladla et all.

So let's say somewhere down the road Saras fasts and goes to the devi mayya temple *cheeky*. Speaking hypothetically and also because I am so creative, let's call this THE Teej ka vrath.

The scene that transpires after -😲 Kumud an olympic runner, we've established that in the promos and the initial epis, saves Saras from fainting.
Lifts the 6 pack and makes him drink water from the lake. 

Saras - Yeh tumne kya kiya? Humien Pani pilaya? 
Kumud - Aap Behosh ho rahe the.
Saras - Hey ma mujhe maaf kar dena...
and the rest you know is history..

INTENSE AND HOW I TELL YOU...

Oh please don't throw chappals at me I know this is way over the top...

Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally got to Res in MENTYJI post ...

Kumud,walking up the  steps with SC , kostins bouncing off in her mind...

Did I lose my Pearl again??? Damn ... 
Now I can get beyond the Bushy Brows to the face for my painting...

He sure smells musty, must love water...

Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have a kostin.. (Of the genuine variety - I actually want to know..) Isn't ekadashi ka vrath meant to be for women? 
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Poonam786

I have a kostin.. (Of the genuine variety - I actually want to know..) Isn't ekadashi ka vrath meant to be for women? 

Only Saras can answer this kostin he has a long list of vraths.. I have almost zero knowledge about vraths.. 

Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Only Saras can answer this kostin he has a long list of vraths.. I have almost zero knowledge about vraths.. 

Yes, lots of good boy religiosity running through this ma da laadla's veins.. The reason I was wondering, though, was coz my Hindu roommate had told me at some point that women from Calcutta don't do the whole karvachauth thing, but do this ekadashi business every month.. But hey, this dude's old school, what with the letters and kabootars  and all (can't be relying on the post office since I don't see where he can have got the girl's address from..)
Aparamegha thumbnail
Yeh kya ho gaya Saras ka Vrath tut gaya...

Dhai dhai dhai..( I am already in cacophony land thinking about the mixture of light, sound and emotion effect ..how can I forget  it is larger than life SLB in Star Plus)
Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 11 years ago
Aparamegha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poonam786

Yes, lots of good boy religiosity running through this ma da laadla's veins.. The reason I was wondering, though, was coz my Hindu roommate had told me at some point that women from Calcutta don't do the whole karvachauth thing, but do this ekadashi business every month.. But hey, this dude's old school, what with the letters and kabootars  and all (can't be relying on the post office since I don't see where he can have got the girl's address from..)

According to traditions Ekadashi vrath is normally done by widows or sons after their parents death..married women can do it only if they are accompanied by their husbands...even Brahmins after their upanayana (sacred thread ceremony) tend to do the vrath for the first year...

I did Ekadashi for a year after my dad's death but my husband had to do it with me...

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 11 years ago
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

after a long time ...Mentyji...😃

Vrat ka instant result...
Edited by LIKEDMG - 11 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Originally posted by: apara_loves_IPK

According to traditions Ekadashi vrath is normally done by widows or sons after their parents death..married women can do it only if they are accompanied by their husbands...even Brahmins after their upanayana (sacred thread ceremony) tend to do the vrath for the first year...

I did Ekadashi for a year after my dad's death but my husband had to do it with me...

Thanks for the info.. :)
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Menty...so can we hope for some saras against the wall and CoolMood...holding those oh so defined arms...

or better still...it will be cool mood running beihine the van crying SARASSS

creativity heaven ...

i need a dip in the ocean...

oh btw re Vraths I dont think women have monopoly over any of em...its just that they seem to have the stomach for it...

so any moon a man can fast for...

mindya...i think God got confused when he created me...did not give me the stomach...