Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This show has gone from bad to worse. The contestants have become worse and the menus even poorer. Today's episode has to be one of the worst. Bakhtiyaar was a terrible host, his menu smelt of laziness and he admitted that his cooking is unclean. 

One of the funniest things is the bag of India Gate flour they have on every participants worktop in a position so the camera can advertise it. Talk about advertising. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Howlarious

This show has gone from bad to worse. The contestants have become worse and the menus even poorer. Today's episode has to be one of the worst. Bakhtiyaar was a terrible host, his menu smelt of laziness and he admitted that his cooking is unclean. 

One of the funniest things is the bag of India Gate flour they have on every participants worktop in a position so the camera can advertise it. Talk about advertising. 

BOLD; Yes, almost every contestant has the rice bag. Nice way of promotion, LOL

However, I think today it was a terrible meheman day. Why would you ask Mauli to dance while taking off your clothes? Why not accept the fact you said something rude about Pritam's mother? What if he said something about Bakhtyar's mother? Its a natural tendency for the child to get angry when someone says something negative about your parents. And to make matters worse, he acted as if he don't commit no mistakes and says "If you dont respect me, get out,"
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The menus are getting poor  and the show is getting more of fights then eating. I thought this time we would see some nice dishes as we were seeing   but bhakitar menu look like more of snack then dinner don't you think so..as I don't know much about food ...

@all- I think the show must focus more on food then fights as the real viewers are getting irritated by seeing there fights and not much of food .

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Howlarious

Bakhti is terrible and very dirty.He behaved very badly and now this show sucks.
Originally posted by: _Meena_

BOLD; Yes, almost every contestant has the rice bag. Nice way of promotion, LOL

However, I think today it was a terrible meheman day. Why would you ask Mauli to dance while taking off your clothes? Why not accept the fact you said something rude about Pritam's mother? What if he said something about Bakhtyar's mother? Its a natural tendency for the child to get angry when someone says something negative about your parents. And to make matters worse, he acted as if he don't commit no mistakes and says "If you dont respect me, get out,"

bakhityaar sucks but this is also a fact that the show makers are also asking the celebs to create drama to gain viewership. there is no doubt abt it.

for proof - dimple. Dimple was trying so hard to be loud but she was failing and so was the afsar bitiya girl. they can't carry the drama quotient and it looked as they were instructed.

this is worse than big boss. becoz big boss is justified as u get frustrated inside a house without any outer communication. but this is worst.

also the channel is not promoting the show anymore. its thursday and we haven't seen any promos after rakhi failed to raise trp's. they don't have much hope left. it might finish in a week or two.