Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 27/2/13 (Page 4)

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Haritha! Bigs hugs for patiently updating this kodumai!

CT are such a saddist people. Oru ponnuku evalavu thaan  kastam? They have never shown Thulz being happy at all for couple of days... Grr. Even after seeing the promo I had 5% belief that the baby will survive becoz  they saved lav babyConfused. But Dead

More than anyone I was so mad at TA behavior. With stupid people like TA and Prabha around people like Suchi will always win. Now TA wants to put the blame on bad luck... Grrr

Such a loser Prabha. Even after thuz in hospital, this idiot is calling TA and shouting at Deepa. Why would Deepa support you? Have you ever given any respect for her as ur wife? Evanukku thevai na Deepa needs to defend him illaina this loser does not even consider her as his wife. But Sundari curse is going to happen. Nobody will be with him soon. Give respect and love to others and u will get it back. Illaina u will be left alone and this is going to happen. Anyways prabha needs to be left alone and face the realityDead.

More kodumai is to tolerate gw nowAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjumini_00Giselhopper_oceanshubbaharith25

-Navetha- IF-Stunnerz
-Navetha-
-Navetha-

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I thought nothin wil happen to baby..omg.. very bad.. tt were so much dreamt abt dis baby.. saddist writers.. really hate Tamil nowadays , why the hell he s shouting at thulasi just for someone else.. they might get 100 times better than suchi for their offices.. why do they needto run towards her.. she s most irritating char.. prabha s another crap..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuGiselmini_00shubbaharith25

-Navetha- IF-Stunnerz
-Navetha-
-Navetha-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
One day all gonna leave him alone.. n his beloved ex gf wil also take his money n gonna leave him.. tat day he wil realise the importance if wife n relatives..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuGiselmini_00shubbaharith25

-Navetha- IF-Stunnerz
-Navetha-
-Navetha-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Watz the need to kill the baby nw wt director s trying to convey to viewers.. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamshubbaharith25

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update haritha...shd say a double thank you and 100x hugs for watching it and updating it twice...

Honestly T/T brought this to themselves and in particular TA...What is the need for him to compromise Prabha and Suchi and let down T...but for that the baby took away into its heads and put all the burden and pain in T's head and more to come from GW and Padma is going to enjoy this...

They showed like the baby brought good fortunes for them and now what shd we guess...Prabha already out of mind and TA is 3/4 out of mind and we can already see how the company is going to progress...I really want the company to be shut down or at the max Prabha shd chase TA with Suchi as reason and TA shd know what he was doing all along supporting Suchi..Its afterall Prabha's money, so TA iruntha enna ilata enna?

And like how everyone felt...TA/Deepak's reaction for the emotional scene was totally absurd...i was like is this how a person react when he loses his baby? He was more emotional and worried when they decided for abortion and not even 1/2 of it now...wonder why? Viewers a over a sadden panna venam nu karisanamo? FYI, we were all super irritated and not even 10% worried or sad...sadness is only from T's pov...but it was T who shd be blamed for bringing in these...when she knows she is not well physically(GW's and T issue in the morng)...who asked her to go from place to place? Its so very immature they are showing things around T/T...

Things to come - GW is going to curse T now and then and going to bad mouth her stating Lav and the baby as the reason...

After watching the accident and hsp set of scenes i was like ..."ithuku thaan ivlo drama a so long"...villian movie la sad a solra mathiri..."CTs, ithu thaana unga takku"...mudiyala...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuGiselmini_00vjayamhopper_oceanharith25

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

Totally this episode is not worth commenting. Time and time again CTs have to prove T as rasi illathave... pilla kooda thangathu... blah blah blah.

TMS is going to end, now all the tortures that it was rendering to viewers will be channeled through Thendral I guess...

Let me keep my mouth shut before I curse the CTs.

true .. i had hope somehow this will not happen to thulasi nu but seriously what is wrong with this director?/ What does babies has to do with serials? If he thinks this is gona bring sympathy thus getting more viewers.. he is really wrong. This is way stupid. First in tms and now in tendral and i bet it would continue with his new serial as well Dead

As for Deepa, admit she is a bold person but i wished she took a better way to tackle Praba. By phone its just useless plus Praba easily puts the blame that Deepa is on the wrong side nu. Deepa should walk into the office and ask what is suchi doing here and if Praba says they are friends she should ask him then why kept this from here?? It would serve Praba right. I am hoping to see some wise action from Deepa.
Ermm

thanks for the updates hema!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuvjayamGiselshubbaharith25

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
D should realize its useless and avoid arguments with prabha. But even if she questions him abt Suchi tactfully I don't think it's going to make any difference. Most likely the loser will snub her saying something ridiculous. Un kitta sollanum nu enakku avasiyam kidayadhu. (Read with Prabha's voice modulationDead) Its my personal... blah blah. He might even yell at her that she has no trust in him and doubting nu.

Edited by jinju - 28 February 2013 at 1:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamshubbaharith25

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed and awe-striking ,and  colourful update Haritha.SmileClap Emotional episode… and it shows everyone's character and stand today well.  Iam really irritated after watching the abortion scene but still could not believe whatever happened. The conversation between T&t was nice. It shows how TA was caring  and understanding. TA is innocent and he has the tendency to believe everyone e.g.…charu and now suchi.Coming To P , He  did not consider D  as his wife before but now he wants his wife to support him in front of TPS...sigh . Overall it was a pathetic episode...And something is lacking in yesterday's epi.   And this selfish GW  will add fuel to fire and  she will start her pulambal in upcoming epi 's …To the CV, why do all the serials show a miscarriage.. e.g .TPS... and now thendral?Angry

Can't they for a change show that the pregnancy progresses …
Thendral serial parkum viewersuku Sleepy
Pidithathu TA &t yin siripai
Anaal avarkal anbaka aravanaitha
Kulathaiyai..TRP..yikakaa..
Konrathu yen… ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamshubbaharith25

Go to top