THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 27/2/13 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
D should realize its useless and avoid arguments with prabha. But even if she questions him abt Suchi tactfully I don't think it's going to make any difference. Most likely the loser will snub her saying something ridiculous. Un kitta sollanum nu enakku avasiyam kidayadhu. (Read with Prabha's voice modulation🤢) Its my personal... blah blah. He might even yell at her that she has no trust in him and doubting nu.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks for the detailed and awe-striking ,and  colourful update Haritha.😊👏 Emotional episode… and it shows everyone's character and stand today well.  Iam really irritated after watching the abortion scene but still could not believe whatever happened. The conversation between T&t was nice. It shows how TA was caring  and understanding. TA is innocent and he has the tendency to believe everyone e.g.…charu and now suchi.Coming To P , He  did not consider D  as his wife before but now he wants his wife to support him in front of TPS...sigh . Overall it was a pathetic episode...And something is lacking in yesterday's epi.   And this selfish GW  will add fuel to fire and  she will start her pulambal in upcoming epi 's …To the CV, why do all the serials show a miscarriage.. e.g .TPS... and now thendral?😡

Can't they for a change show that the pregnancy progresses …
Thendral serial parkum viewersuku 🥱
Pidithathu TA &t yin siripai
Anaal avarkal anbaka aravanaitha
Kulathaiyai..TRP..yikakaa..
Konrathu yen… ?

Finally got  to watch the episode...
Righteous eventually wins! My dear people, don't believe it!
Gandhi ya sutu kona nadu ithu! 
Be cunning! Think about you only! 
Trust me in this modern world, you can survive only if u r tactful.
Vitukudutha vala mudiyathu!
OMG! these serials are too much bad influence! 
Originally posted by Gisel

Finally got to watch the episode...
Righteous eventually wins! My dear people, don't believe it!
Gandhi ya sutu kona nadu ithu!
Be cunning! Think about you only!
Trust me in this modern world, you can survive only if u r tactful.
Vitukudutha vala mudiyathu!
OMG! these serials are too much bad influence!

Rofl..evlo kovam ...

TAs reaction pahtutu my reaction was - vada poche reaction thaan!
Gisel inniku enna comedy a ila gw namma ears a bleed panna porangala nu lets see... Intha TA panra thapukullam GW nammala pazhi vaanga vanthudranga...
Will Sudha ask abt chain in this nilamai? Cha she should have given more kodachal and wish GW got exposed before this incident. Namma kaadhavadhu pozhachirukkum.
Originally posted by shubba

TAs reaction pahtutu my reaction was - vada poche reaction thaan! 
Gisel inniku enna comedy a ila gw namma ears a bleed panna porangala nu lets see... Intha TA panra thapukullam GW nammala pazhi vaanga vanthudranga...

I wish I could update! TA va thitanum pola iruku...😛! but my bad...not in a nilamai to watch! (thapichen to an extent!)
Originally posted by jinju

Will Sudha ask abt chain in this nilamai? Cha she should have given more kodachal and wish GW got exposed before this incident. Namma kaadhavadhu pozhachirukkum.

Even I was thinking about that!
Actually everyone's reaction matters now!

Especially Deepa! At least this should make her go to the extreme of confronting Praba! Some strong/bold scenes! Divorce papers? Slaps? Something! At least slap Suchi for me, Deepa or at-least Shymala!

GW, for once, please keep your mouth shut! Athu nadakathu...it will happen only after Thulasi forgives her inspite of she being thrown out by Tamizh!
Originally posted by Gisel

Even I was thinking about that!
Actually everyone's reaction matters now!

Especially Deepa! At least this should make her go to the extreme of confronting Praba! Some strong/bold scenes! Divorce papers? Slaps? Something! At least slap Suchi for me, Deepa or at-least Shymala!

GW, for once, please keep your mouth shut! Athu nadakathu...it will happen only after Thulasi forgives her inspite of she being thrown out by Tamizh!

athu epdi ma.. the main agenda is to make Thuls cry through out the serial. I was happy that her glycerine levels reduced but now i think it will be back to square one..
I was totally irritated and changed channels after watching T's abortion scene. The moment I watched such scenes " my mind whirls around, silly dialogues, stupid scenes, crying, swearing, scheming behind backs, Gw pulambal all that is bad is being put together in one 30 mins episode which runs for years and there is nothing to learn from it !!!
These serials nowadays. Especially..(Just don't want to mention the name of the serial). have effectively achieved one thing and that is to kill the moral values "By crying and crying over fictional circumstances, especially T's crying... why don't these serial directors have some social concern
too...
Edited by mini_00 - 11 years ago
So true... If at all anything positive happens for the lead even by chance that would not be continued for long and the problem and. Negative part would be worst than earlier..

Gisel, ur expectation on deepa I highly doubt after watching her dialogue with thulasi .. Hmm...