Thendral

THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 27/2/13 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
somehow i was more shocked seeing the promo and today though all sudden n shocking the way the turn of events took place at least was ok...liked the way suchi got shouted and T shouting at TA and walking off..still gw's words are actually worrying me more..
somehow this preg was too sudden and from the beginning there seemed uncertainties and TT were really swinging from no to yes...shud be nice to see TT planning their baby and  handling it their way from beginning...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuMindFreezerGiselmini_00shubbaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 27/2/13 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jinju

jinju

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
awww haritha I was just thinking inikku yaaru update panna poraangalo romba paavam nu. Idhulla you had to to type everything second time vera. Hugs to you dear!!

Ah, Thirumathi Selvam history repeats ! I just hated the whole scene. It was so abrupt and TT fight was damn artificial. Seriously, they don't know how to move the story and decided to kill the baby. Idhukku T pregnant aagirkave theva illa.

Ayyo, can see Lax loser apdiye in Prabha today. Panra aniyaayathellam panna vendiyadhu apram if something goes wrong feels all guilty and kills everyone by polambifying. Angry Can't believe the loser expected D to defend him. He will insult her to everyone. But she should support him even if there is no nyayam in his side eh? D should also realize its waste of energy to argue and fight with him. I cannot feel sorry for him even now. Even after this incident he doesn't regret truly. His ego is hurt becz he got insulted in front of his wife family. He never cared to explain TPS patiently even once. Ennamo she is partner in crime madhiri tone laye he talked to her after he met Bhu. Police station ku ponadhu endha vidhathlayum he can't justify. How can he give complaint on TPS name when it was her mother who stole the jewels? He could have tried to make the relative reveal the truth to TPS and made him promise if she didn't believe him.

Edited by jinju - 27 February 2013 at 11:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatimini_00vjayamGiselMindFreezershubbaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@akka yea I too felt they were really immature in this whole matter. but I don't knw why I felt TA crying not impactful. and hw cn he blame fate???

@jinju hugs maa... thanks
tms same story ya???Shocked

Edited by harhem - 27 February 2013 at 11:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamGiselshubba

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
TT scene mattum nala illa, mavanai Mr.K gali!

Poor you Haritha akka!
Thanks and salute to all updaters!

Edited by Gisel - 27 February 2013 at 12:07pm

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamshubbaharith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
agree jinju, prabha just does not seem to realise...his mother has stolen the whole of tps's life and prabha shud remember that it was tps who paid the salaries of all hospital workers...she cud hv asked for that...he cud hv told tps abt the relative who told him the truth...and GD is already getting on nerves...just wish shyamala gives her good ...

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselshubbaharith25

jinju

jinju

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Haritha, I think there were two miscarriages for Archana. First time abortion aagaidum. Second time nera maasama irukkum bodhu her husband's step mom and half brother will pidingify all sothu and chase them to street. Vayathla irukra baby mela promise laam panni she will do sabatham. But that baby will also die. Padu kevalamana story...!!

But I honestly never expected T's baby will be aborted. I mean even Lav's baby was saved!

Edited by jinju - 27 February 2013 at 12:06pm

shasekgarapativjayamGiselshubbaharith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

Haritha, I think there were two miscarriages for Archana. First time abortion aagaidum. Second time nera maasama irukkum bodhu her husband's step mom and half brother will pidingify all sothu and chase them to street. Vayathla irukra baby mela promise laam panni she will do sabatham. But that baby will also die. Padu kevalamana story...!!

But I honestly never expected T's baby will be aborted. I mean even Lav's baby was saved!

jinju, here i think the preg was put in only for this...because the preg itself was totaly unexpected for us...prob this is the one way to hv added to prabha's list of wrong doings and also T's share of problems while trying to help deepa...remember deepa missed an exam because of T, varada got arrested during vel's time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuGiselshubbaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

REally I don't understand one thing.. just to gain rating and to increase why do they show such horrendous scenes? Mamiyar kodumai, abortion and such stuff why cant there be a purity in the story?  DO they have any idea how  it feels to  lose the baby?. the more kodumai scenes when they show the funeral part that too most of the time it comes on Fridays..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuvjayamshubba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top