THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 27/2/13

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sorry for the late update.. this is my second write up.. I drafted in mobile and lost the content had to type again.. sorry

First of all sad with the episode even more sad that I had to update the same thing again..

I have no words..  I hate seeing abortion scenes and the worser part I had to update it too. 😔
Elam namma neram!

NO COMMENTS!
thanks haritha for the wonderful update...cud sense yr sadness and yr anger all rolled in..same feelings here...

liked the way T barged in at the right time to hear GD bad mouthing deepa ...at least now she knows for sure how this GD operates...and even in pain putting off GD---also liked TA having the flashback..only consolation TT can claim equal role in this...
now wondering why prabha had to rush off to meet tps..wonder what else in store now?
well, the positive--managing lav n her baby, studies and preg...with gw throwing in her weight...can be avoided now...

p.s. loved the way u updated today...prabha talking to deepa with GD's permission-rofl...
Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
Yea jayaka, I felt like enaku nu inaiku intha episode thaan varanuma nu..
Gisel sonna maathiri ennoda neram.. vera enna..

What is GD akka ???😕
Originally posted by harhem

Yea jayaka, I felt like enaku nu inaiku intha episode thaan varanuma nu..
Gisel sonna maathiri ennoda neram.. vera enna..

What is GD akka ???😕

p.s. GD is what you only named suchi...remember? Gold digger?

Originally posted by vjayam

p.s. GD is what you only named suchi...remember? Gold digger?

oh ama la.. patheengala.. enake marnanthu pochu... intha episode parthu selective amnesia vanthutumo nu bayamairuku.. no wonder If I ask who is TA ?
Thanks akkaas for all the updates! Thanks Haritha ka for the update!⭐️🤗

Enna episode ithu?😭 Che..TMS style maari poguthu enne director oru nalla twist kooda kooduka mudiyatha?😳 Grr I hate this!
somehow i was more shocked seeing the promo and today though all sudden n shocking the way the turn of events took place at least was ok...liked the way suchi got shouted and T shouting at TA and walking off..still gw's words are actually worrying me more..
somehow this preg was too sudden and from the beginning there seemed uncertainties and TT were really swinging from no to yes...shud be nice to see TT planning their baby and  handling it their way from beginning...

awww haritha I was just thinking inikku yaaru update panna poraangalo romba paavam nu. Idhulla you had to to type everything second time vera. Hugs to you dear!!

Ah, Thirumathi Selvam history repeats ! I just hated the whole scene. It was so abrupt and TT fight was damn artificial. Seriously, they don't know how to move the story and decided to kill the baby. Idhukku T pregnant aagirkave theva illa.

Ayyo, can see Lax loser apdiye in Prabha today. Panra aniyaayathellam panna vendiyadhu apram if something goes wrong feels all guilty and kills everyone by polambifying. 😡 Can't believe the loser expected D to defend him. He will insult her to everyone. But she should support him even if there is no nyayam in his side eh? D should also realize its waste of energy to argue and fight with him. I cannot feel sorry for him even now. Even after this incident he doesn't regret truly. His ego is hurt becz he got insulted in front of his wife family. He never cared to explain TPS patiently even once. Ennamo she is partner in crime madhiri tone laye he talked to her after he met Bhu. Police station ku ponadhu endha vidhathlayum he can't justify. How can he give complaint on TPS name when it was her mother who stole the jewels? He could have tried to make the relative reveal the truth to TPS and made him promise if she didn't believe him.

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago