Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
dear everyone wants to see aarya  romance & not aakshita romance but we have to understand cvs can't give us the same thing everytime.
this show is not only aarya's show but it is a family show so there will be some other drama than  aarya and then only show will last for long.

if we keep on getting same romance of aarya & aarya scenes we will be the same who will get bored of the show 

i also didn't like their scenes much as i love aarya and not aakshita but all this masalas is needed in one family drama

this is my POV .
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you Pooja, and the thing is some people think its fine because the show is not only about AarYa, but where is the AarYa we were promised, where is the PROMO 4 Dargah scene, when Yash is looking at Aarti with so much love, when will we ever get any AarYa love?
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

I'm sorry but I felt like puking, that wasn't hot from any angle, it was cheap according to me and I can't believe that was PV, sorry to say, but I was really disappointed, we are demanding AarYa, they are giving the new couple! :(
We don't need a parallel love track to attract more viewers, we need a good story that's it, period.

Mee to felt the same like you...yes We Need a Good Story thats it..
It Was So Irritating when Watching their Romance on Screen...I dont Know Why CVs Completely Forgotten that Aarya also need Romance In their Lives...I totally Lost Trust in CVs now...I Dont Think we Will Get atleast a Aarya Scene Together in Near Future...😑
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I really loved their scene .I hope cvs focus on them..They were so hot together..
Plzz cvs show their scenes more don't listen to few people who r complaing b/c u knw what is best for ur show and also u r building parallel track so it will help PV in future.
Iss liye i'm with u cvs.

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How are we ever going to get bored of AarYa if we never even get their scenes, in fact, its the opposite, and most of us have been very patient over the weeks, from the starting of Feb!
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i liked their romance and always felt parallel tracks are necessary for the wellbeing of any long sustaining show as seen from TV industrys long running shows and this being a family drama incidences of romances will be low and I guess GC was away shooting so the Aarya scenes were missing today , 
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont worry... YASH HAS DRUNK AGAIN !! so nooo worriesss !! πŸ˜‰
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Relax Pooja dear, i think this AakShita romance is another build up to show us whether it a destructive or constructive relation to AarYa..we see they have more of a lusty approach, completely different from AarYaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

How are we ever going to get bored of AarYa if we never even get their scenes, in fact, its the opposite, and most of us have been very patient over the weeks, from the starting of Feb!

As far as i remember u were pretty ok with parallel track in other show b/c it helps in long run of the show so why u have prob with parallel track building in PV?
Don't u want PV to run long like other show?
If u want PV to run then give cvs time this show is abt marriage of aarya.When marriage happen it connect with family too now cvs r building ishita and akash's track for future use
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Tension, Pooja! πŸ˜ƒ

Tomorrow is coming! I think yes.. we might get AarYa's romance!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

And AakShita romance.. gahh!! They can't give us the heat like AarYa gave us! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³