Pace of the show-Yes,...we realize

gabchoo38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys...
               We also realize this...Dont worry...u wont have this complain in future...We dint expect Basant panchmi to go so long either...Sometimes it happens...Stick on...some real faadu  episodes on roll...and trust me...we have lined up something which is never been seen on TV...and i mean it...-Raghuvir...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am amazed and pleased that you have taken the time to come on here.  I wish other writers were the same. Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Please decide what to do abt this Nihal character soon, Raghuvir Sir...we wnat to know why he's really there just as much as Ratan does...otherwise show is fabulous beautiful and emotional. Well done quality product! The kids are a joy to watch! Bless them.
gabchoo38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yanks...we are very clear about Nihaal's character,,,,,...right from day 1...We have our own reasons for not disclosing anything about him...and that you would realize pretty soon...:-)
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gabchoo38

Yanks...we are very clear about Nihaal's character,,,,,...right from day 1...We have our own reasons for not disclosing anything about him...and that you would realize pretty soon...:-)

thanks for replying...I'll be watching and can't wait to see whatever you have planned next. Congrats on the beautiful show and keep up the great work. 👏😃
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the reassurance Raghuvir ji...dont worry, our faith in you and the creatives is intact...we only expressed our concern because we love the show as much as you guys do and want it to do well always... we hope you will return with a bang  with the fun packed episodes we used to have before...

Excited about the faadu episodes you mentioned and can't wait to see Nihal's mystery end...I do believe in the saying 'sabar ka fal meetha hota hai'

thanks!
Hina
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gabchoo38

Guys...
               We also realize this...Dont worry...u wont have this complain in future...We dint expect Basant panchmi to go so long either...Sometimes it happens...Stick on...some real faadu  episodes on roll...and trust me...we have lined up something which is never been seen on TV...and i mean it...-Raghuvir...

Thanks Raghuvir for the assurance..veera is my favorite and am really happy you guys have some good episodes lined up for us 😳

As for Nihal, i have a pakka hunch ki he is Sampooran 😛
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Thanks Raghuvir for the assurance..veera is my favorite and am really happy you guys have some good episodes lined up for us 😳

As for Nihal, i have a pakka hunch ki he is Sampooran 😛

wow, can't wait. its certainly one of the best shows on tv. have high expectations of it. same here, it seems like he is sampooran.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for ur assurance. We really appreciate the effort you made to clear our doubts.

we love the show and want the best for it. Veera being a unique story , we have high expectations.

Eagerly waiting for the new twist, the whole team of veera is doing an amazing job.Edited by -Roshani- - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Raghuvir sir for the reassurance. We still love the show, just expressed some concerns regarding recent track.

Looking forward to whatever you have planned next.

Veera is the best show and will remain so for us.