Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

gabchoo38

Groupbie

gabchoo38

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Guys...
               We also realize this...Dont worry...u wont have this complain in future...We dint expect Basant panchmi to go so long either...Sometimes it happens...Stick on...some real faadu  episodes on roll...and trust me...we have lined up something which is never been seen on TV...and i mean it...-Raghuvir...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsmeera285Anam Alividya0906hinzeuphoricjetredrose.-Rojaa-...RamonaG....kooliiodarshana23sujji0609ll-Shilpa-llyanks28chweetunneeiillBullsEye777soundsofcedar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pace of the show-Yes,...we realize" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I am amazed and pleased that you have taken the time to come on here.  I wish other writers were the same.

Edited by Xarina - 27 February 2013 at 11:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285Anam Alihinzeuphorickooliio-Rojaa-ll-Shilpa-llyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Please decide what to do abt this Nihal character soon, Raghuvir Sir...we wnat to know why he's really there just as much as Ratan does...otherwise show is fabulous beautiful and emotional. Well done quality product! The kids are a joy to watch! Bless them.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285Anam Alividya0906hinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llXarinakooliio-Rojaa-Nikki_Titli

gabchoo38

Groupbie

gabchoo38

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yanks...we are very clear about Nihaal's character,,,,,...right from day 1...We have our own reasons for not disclosing anything about him...and that you would realize pretty soon...:-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285hinzeuphorickooliiosujji0609-Rojaa-ll-Shilpa-llyanks28Xarina

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gabchoo38

Yanks...we are very clear about Nihaal's character,,,,,...right from day 1...We have our own reasons for not disclosing anything about him...and that you would realize pretty soon...:-)

thanks for replying...I'll be watching and can't wait to see whatever you have planned next. Congrats on the beautiful show and keep up the great work. ClapBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliioll-Shilpa-llXarina

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

thanks for the reassurance Raghuvir ji...dont worry, our faith in you and the creatives is intact...we only expressed our concern because we love the show as much as you guys do and want it to do well always... we hope you will return with a bang  with the fun packed episodes we used to have before...

Excited about the faadu episodes you mentioned and can't wait to see Nihal's mystery end...I do believe in the saying 'sabar ka fal meetha hota hai'

thanks!
Hina

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alividya0906euphorickooliio-Rojaa-ll-Shilpa-llyanks28XarinaNikki_Titli

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Guys...
               We also realize this...Dont worry...u wont have this complain in future...We dint expect Basant panchmi to go so long either...Sometimes it happens...Stick on...some real faadu  episodes on roll...and trust me...we have lined up something which is never been seen on TV...and i mean it...-Raghuvir...

Thanks Raghuvir for the assurance..veera is my favorite and am really happy you guys have some good episodes lined up for us Embarrassed

As for Nihal, i have a pakka hunch ki he is Sampooran Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzkooliioll-Shilpa-ll-Rojaa-

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Guys...

Thanks Raghuvir for the assurance..veera is my favorite and am really happy you guys have some good episodes lined up for us Embarrassed

As for Nihal, i have a pakka hunch ki he is Sampooran Tongue

wow, can't wait. its certainly one of the best shows on tv. have high expectations of it. same here, it seems like he is sampooran.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llkooliio-Rojaa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.