Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

PuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Wid D Recent Epi'z I Srsly Dnt Believe K I Fell In Luv Wid Varun N Sanju.Remembr Wen Ela
Dreamt Of Varun Coming 2 Sanju'z Houz Az A Zombie. @That Tym D Way He Lukd At Sanju Waz Really Passionate
It Seemed K He Really Missed Hr During Hiz So Calld Dead Dayz.N 2day Aso It Waz Sanju Hu Brought Varun'z Senses Bakk 2 Human.He Cud'nt Press D Trigger That Freely Wen It Waz On Hr N Hiz Xpression N Face Showed K He Can Nvr Kill Sanju.Smwer Deep Inside I Really Feel K He Cares N Undrstands Hr N Vice Versa.Varun Mittal May B Waz A Casanova Bt He Can Srsly Fall 4 Sanju Nw That He Knws Hr Evn Well.

I Knw That Itz SanVi Bt I Really Think That Varun N Sanju Shud B A Couple.Sanju Fall 4 Him 1 Fine Day Realizing That He'z Changed N Hiz Luv 4 Hr Iz Truthful.Remembr Wen V Askd Palki D Producr K Iz It SanVi @ D Last So She Claimed K Thats A Suspense N She Wnt Let It Out So May B.I Want Sm Thing Interesting Cutr N Sweetr N Nt Same Old Boring Love Stry.

PS: BTW DIZ IZ JST MY POV.POSTED WAT I FELT N LIKE

Edited by PuRpLe.DiVa - 27 February 2013 at 10:41am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Loveranchal0476kria_reyd3FarahNooriHudaaksweet.tashiBARUNILU_Arshidiyadawda13-Keerthi-ppl_alwys_leavekrit125sanjana_D3samwllmsArShiDelena-Neelambari-.AbhIyalicious.gal.angelpia.rahaZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun N Sanju...MY POV!" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
respect ur pov
though i like saanvi more
but 2day i felt d same like u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiPuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

respect ur pov
though i like saanvi more
but 2day i felt d same like u

I Luvd SanVi Bt I Think Dey R Getting Boring...Bt Srsly Iam Lyking VarNa Nww

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashnDMG4lyfFarahNooriCutie4197

samwllms

IF-Dazzler

samwllms

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i love varun sanju as a couple...varun should be bck in season 2

sweet.tashiPuRpLe.DiVaFarahNoori

Diamond_14

Goldie

Diamond_14

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i still like prithvi and sanjana!! i think they got so much more potential!! i thinks cvs are yet to give more interesting scene of prithvi and sanju. in the valentines day special epi they are the meant to be couple. so soon they will be. i think varun might be the negative character and we don't know what he has planned for the bffs!! this might be all a drama for him to come back to college!! i am confused after today epi!!! we got 2 mysterious characters prithvi and varun!! so game on!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVaSayaneeH.Lecter

mehvish0786

mehvish0786

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
weirdly i agree, i really liked sanvi but after todays episode I prefer varun and sanju. Maybe because i love the the actor playin varun.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyakria_reyd3sweet.tashiPuRpLe.DiVaAlyssa_ZayaCutie4197pia.raha

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i want saanvi as they r eternal couples and personally my fav

but yup i really luv yuvraj thakkur soo...thtz a different think tht he potrays love so well !!!!!

sweet.tashiPuRpLe.DiVaDiamond_14

ppl_alwys_leave

Goldie

ppl_alwys_leave

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
welll yes varun and sanju do make a cute couple and somewhere i also love them...saanvi is also gud but being frank saanvi is boring now a days...seeing varun and sanju today together, i also felt tat varun truly loved sanju...hope varun comes back...really love yuvraj thakur...his expressions kill me!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashnDMG4lyfcontact.remyaPuRpLe.DiVaAlyssa_Zayamehvish0786Cutie4197pia.rahagal.angelZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.