Similar music (Tamil) ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soumitpatt

soumitpatt

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hey friends, i am new to Tamil music. I just heard songs of Ethir Neechal and loved every track. It is so A R Rahman back in the nineties. Could you people please suggest me such similar music albums or movie soundtracks in Tamil ? I want to discover such artists like Anirudh Ravichander. Please dont suggest A R Rahman stuff, i have them all. I want new artistes who have a similar flavour, you must be knowing what i mean. Thanks and cheers LOL
Ethir Neechal (2012)
Ethir Neechal (2012)
Ethir Neechal (2012)
Ethir Neechal (2012)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Similar music (Tamil) ?" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top