Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Edited by hinz - 27 February 2013 at 4:41pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena101Anam AliDuggukede..-DeViLiA-..well-wishereuphoricBharti_kDae_drmer-Liebe-ll-Shilpa-llChillMaarYaarTarantallegra.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3 Happy Birthday Nikki <3" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Ente priyapetta nikki chechiku,
hehe...i hope i did justice with that much of malayalamLOL
this is a very special and infact the best day of your life. It comes only once in a year and so thus makes it even special. My sincere prayers that this day turns out to be th best day of your life with lots of happiness, bliss and love from ur close ones.
May this day bring lots of luck for the many more years that are gonna come in ur life!
Bring a smile!Cut a cake! Blow the candels! Reserve a piece of cake for meLOL and eat the rest of all!Tongue
Take a break and feel the freshness of the by CouponDropDown">mother nature!
uff b4 i get mad and loose track of what im trying to say! lemme stop!Embarrassed
Lemme allow u to finish reading all the messages and enjoy ur birthday back in ur by CouponDropDown">house with everyone u luv, everyone who luvs u!LOL
With bunches of luv,
kunnju aniyati,
sioCool

Edited by hinz - 27 February 2013 at 1:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukedewell-wisherBharti_k-Liebe-ll-Shilpa-ll-Rojaa-.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Edited by hinz - 27 February 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukedewell-wishereuphoricBharti_k-Liebe-ll-Shilpa-ll.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
meri wifey tu zinda hai :p

@nikki happy bday dear:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Liebe-ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hinzzz...omggg bday thread for me here?this is the 2nd one...i saw one made by frnz @Kaali forum...nw this is the next...

omg thnx soo much Hinz...this is TRULY  A SURPRISE...donno if u r yet to complete this thread or nt...so am sorry if i saw this thread before this thread is complete..bt i jst cudn control my excitement in seein this thread...

really thnx so much for the lovely surprise hinz..

This year i truly felt NO BDAY THREAD in IF coz most of my close frnz r  either bc or not active,so i thot none...But wow pehle Preeti,Sanchu n here U-hinz... really thnx soo much gals for the efforts n makin my bday spl...this TRULY MEANS A LOT TO ME..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzeuphoric-Rojaa--Liebe-ll-Shilpa-ll

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Nikki happy birthday dear Hug
glad this made you smile...have a rocking day sweetheart !

and yes the thread isnt complete yet, sorry I had a few other things to do with the updateEmbarrassed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
ok Hinz i wilb here once u finish it..tab tak i wilb in my other two bday threads...can u beleive ONE MORE THREAD is up for me..n this time in MJHT forum..

gosh iss saal i am ROYALLY split in 3 parts in 3 forums...DisapproveROFL

And once again thnx soo much Chaiji...HugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llDae_drmer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.