27th Feb.2013 WU Anandi's half confessed love

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
=================================================================

Jaitser girls' school

Shiv gives a Valentine's teddy bear key chain to Anandi  and  tells her that  as some days back, 14th Feb was celebrated around the world as Valentine's Day, the day of love, when a person confesses his love to the person he feels for. He tells Anandi he loves her Anandi is overwhelmed with emotions  and takes the teddy from him, and thanks him for it. Shiv expresses surprise at such a curt reply and asks her if she won't say anything else. Anandi says that the teddy is very cute   Shiv says that it didn't come itself, its  a person who brought it  so actually he should be  cute .He says that she should reply something else  like him  not just a thank you. Anandi further teases him saying that he didn't have any condition that she too would have to reciprocate the same, else she wouldn't have accepted the teddy.  Shiv insists that he expresses his right over her, in asking her to give a reply. Anandi has a hard time confessing it to him. She is on.''. I ..''before she can complete her sentence for  I love you , a girl comes and interrupts them, much to Shiv's frustration asking Anandi to help  her out with some states' capitals. Anandi does so and takes an excruciatingly long time to solve the girl's problems. An eager  Shiv clarifies it fast, and taking the girl's slate and sending her off, he asks Anandi to complete what they started and if she finds saying difficult, she should write it down instead . Anandi complies and writes ''I LOV'', but before they can savor the moment, Ganga comes over for giving parasad. Anandi quickly turns the slate over.

Shiv asks Ganga about her education and expresses his compliments to her  on getting back to education. Ganga however says that she isn't habituated with praises being showered on her. She says that Anandi is the one who should be praised for all of this. Shiv too agrees saying that whoever is with Anandi, his  life becomes fruitful. Ganga leaves. Shiv asks Anandi to continue despite her saying that it's not a good idea today. But on Shiv's insistence she begins to write and completes I Love but before she can write  You    Bhairo along with rest family comes there with a letter, saying its  for her.

Anandi opens the letter and is happy to receive her teacher's letter, asking her to come for inauguration of  her newly opened school for unfortunate child marriage victim girls. Bhairo  says that this is a great honor for her and that she should definitely grace the function. But Anandi is upset when she finds that the event is in the evening only. Post man apologizes its his mistake for delay in giving the letter as he was sick so couldn't do delivery on time. Shiv says no problem he will arrange for Anandi 's going there on time .He says to Anandi he will arrange for a car for her He himself would love to go there with her but since Jagaya is also busy and he has to look after Ratan's case he cannot go .Anandi agrees .Shiv whispers to Anandi you haven't completed what you started yet .A blushing Anandi leaves from there calling out to a girl leaving an amused Shiv behind 

Dadisaa explains to Choti maa Anandi is whatever today all thanks to the path shown to her by her teacher Choti maa appreciates it

CH:

As Anandi gets ready to leave, Choti maa gives her a tiffen in the car and asks her to take care of herself, and better would have been if she had freshen up before she went to attend  the function. Anandi says that she will do before going to function .Shiv comes to her Anandi says half of her feels that she shouldn't go but Shiv comforts her saying that she should definitely go as it had been a long lost dream of her's and her teacher's too, and that its very important to her Then he says  when she will return, they will complete what they started today Anandi smiles and shows him his gifted teddy that she is taking with her  Shiv becomes happy seeing this Anandi leaves . After she leaves, Shiv tells Choti maa that he is going to office and  will  come straight home after finishing his work

On Road& Kesar Bagh

Shiv, is driving and is happy about his interaction today with Anandi .Mahi calls him up and asks him about his plan Shiv tells him  that his plan was a success Mahi brags about his great ideas in front of Shiv they always  become  successful and then  demands a sports car from Shiv  for  his fabulous tip to him Shiv teases him I won't give you that. Mahi says this is not fair and then .asks Shiv about their ( his and Anandi's )plan now and is disappointed when he finds about Anandi cannot be with Shiv tonight. However Shiv expresses a strange sense of excitement in this waiting too as he had never experienced before. Mahi wishes him the best of luck in his romantic journey of love with Anandi. After Mahi's call, Shiv basks in the glory of his and Anandi's  new found love.

CH:-

Sanchi, as usual is irritated at attending the pooja at school what she had thought of as a drama and why everyone is so appreciating Ganga what she has done by starting her education at this age  Choti maa tries to explain Ganga's point of view to her, and says you won't understand importance of education as much as Ganga does because you have got your education from beginning so easily but Sanchi doesn't understand this and  says that Anandi is always so busy  with others and  she only doesn't have time for the one she lives with. Just then, Ira comes in and gives them a pleasant surprise. But she is upset when Sanchi tells her about Anandi having gone and left Shiv behind to be bored. Ira asks Sanchi to leave them alone as she has to talk with Meenu in private.

Ira asks if there's anything wrong between Anandi and Shiv. When Meenu replies that there's nothing wrong, Ira tells her about the conversation with Sanchi and expresses her concern as to whether Anandi and Shiv have been able to consummate their marriage, and if Anandi has been able to submit herself to Shiv completely. Ira tells Meenu that she hasn't ever shared this with anyone that she's about to share with her. When Meenu asks what, she tells her about what she had seen the next morning after AnSh first night together. She says that she didnt pay any attention then, but now she wonders if there actually was something to it all. She says that she had retorted back to the lady who had spoken ill of Anandi then. But now she feels that she had some truth in her talks. She says that she doesn't want to talk or think like that but a creepy thought keeps coming in, if it was a bad decision marrying Shiv to Anandi. Meenu is shocked to hear this. The screen freezes on Ira's face.

Voice over :- After remarriage, its not only difficult for the couple to adapt their new life, but its equally difficult for the family also to cope up with the increasing pressure that comes along with it.

Precap: When Meenu tells Ira that she has talked to Anandi,Ira says that now they would have to talk to the person who's closest to Anandi, hinting at Sumitra. Ira along with Meenu, who is surprised at her talks, reaches the haveli discusses with Sumitra that its been two months to AnSh's marriage and still they haven't consummated their marriage. Sumitra too is tensed hearing this.

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update. Its really sad to see prats leaving BV and today was the last episode of hers 😭
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mahi.

I am glad the confession did not happen today. The situation was just not apt for it. Now with A also making S wait the confession will be worth a watch. S looked ecstatic today and A so much in love. Only if the older women could see this

I liked the idea of Sandhya (A's teacher). It makes total sense. At least abandoned or women suffering from abuse who don't have any place to go can find shelter in this place. Jaitser should also house some place like that.

So the mini symposium will be held tomorrow. I hope I don't have to update the minutes of the meeting on Friday. Pl finish it off tomorrow. It will really not be worth stretching it for two days ... I don't mind giving the vote of thanks. Thanks to end it 🤢...

Its sad to see how out of control Sachi is. Her behavior is pure disgusting and the elders don't even sternly correct her. No wonder she is so ill-mannered.

So not looking forward to tomorrows episode.
Thanks for the update Mahi.

What a draag. Anandi says one word each day! The CV's probably want the new Anandi to say these three really long words. 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Andv - you don't come as often now.

Did U see this was Anandi's very last episode ?! She's gone. To be replaced by a Phooli clone. Our cute, demure, pretty little Prats will no longer play Anandi. Currently I can't think about anything else. Am in denial...and depression and not looking ahead to it at all.

If they had to send her away - they shud have completed the exchange and given us a 100% heart felt hug to hold onto and remember her by.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not today but on saturday...i'm going to miss her a lot...she looked perfect standing with Shiv... wonder how will Toral look
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

Did U see this was Anandi's very last episode ?! She's gone. To be replaced by a Phooli clone. Our cute, demure, pretty little Prats will no longer play Anandi. Currently I can't think about anything else. Am in denial...and depression and not looking ahead to it at all.

If they had to send her away - they shud have completed the exchange and given us a 100% heart felt hug to hold onto and remember her by.

Hi hooked, I was a little busy on the personal front, but am back now. Thanks for asking 😊

Oh really was this her last scene? That's really sad. I agree they could have ended it in a better way. 😔

@Bold 🤣🤣🤣That's an awesome statement. Now I will not be able to take the new A seriously 🤣... I did not know about this happening until I read the article. This increases the Cv's responsibility manifold to keep a sensible and strong story line. They can't mess with that if they still want people to watch...
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for updating Mahi🤗

Hmm seems like this is last episode of Prats as Anandi ðŸ˜³it was indeed a sad farewell 

how long cvs will drag these  Ira 's problems i hope three days they are not going to waste on it Its really bakwaas track 
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

mahi thanx for the detailed Update. In fact with it you dont need to see the episode, its all there. Thanx.

@ Hooked, You said all that am feeling and experiencing. Dont know how to take it! We are in for tough times in the begining. Hope we adjust in the long run. But for now, i have this ðŸ˜” But at least Sid is there!!!
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago