COLORS Hot Gossip :RECONCILIATION ON THE CARDS ? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
tfs frankly i don't know how to react i want Rishabala back together but i was RK to regret his each ^ every rude behavior with MB before that anyways i just hope there should be only reconciliation not consummation in drunken state ðŸ˜’
What can I say? MB is always so damn unpredictable that I'd let the director play games with us and in the process entertain us too! :)
Reconciliation!!!! So fast wd actualy disgust me.If Madhu gives is so soon n again trusts him so soon I cn nly say one thing that madhu hs no self respect.N if it happens Im so sure RK wl dump her again n royaly say that this is the revenge of the 5th slap.If reconciliation happens Madhu's role wd landin up lookin more cheap than RK's. Honestly even in drunken state I don mind her sayin she luvs him as long as she makes sure she says that she cn never trust him.N spendin a nite wid him that idea itself disgusts me.So wat if she is drunk,even in drunken state hw cd she forget the way she ws dumped n the way she gt humiliated.plz cv's til nw Madhu's personality ws respectable.Rk role nyways is bcm shallow day by day,bt plz Madhu atleast needs to maintain sum dignity n sum amount of self-respect.Til nw v hv nly seen her talkin big big things,n doin practicaly nothin much,other than gettin humiliated,n in such scenario,she again gives in,it wd nly land up showin that she is a sherni in talkin bt practicaly cnt do nythin other than sittin n cryin..plz.I don wnt Madhu to b nly a garajne wala badal,I wnt her to b a barasnewala badal.