Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 141

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15hookedfastforwardloveanshnolladixie123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Wonder why people are blaming the PH & spamming them with hate mail. Prats has made it amply clear that she wants to move on in life...she said she wanted to quit 6 months back & they asked for more time to find an approprite replacemnt. Infact she sounded pretty excited about quitting the show & doing something different, exciting etc. from the tele con I heard. Should the producers hold her back at gun point then! So why so much brouhaha. If the new girl is not good & does not do justice to A then the show will tank as it is. If she is good...then we will eventually learn to accept her. At least give her a chance.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnusuyaYadavmahi12umampAL-pALdixie123aparnaumatiny15

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti81

Wonder why people are blaming the PH & spamming them with hate mail. Prats has made it amply clear that she wants to move on in life...she said she wanted to quit 6 months back & they asked for more time to find an approprite replacemnt. Infact she sounded pretty excited about quitting the show & doing something different, exciting etc. from the tele con I heard. Should the producers hold her back at gun point then! So why so much brouhaha. If the new girl is not good & does not do justice to A then the show will tank as it is. If she is good...then we will eventually learn to accept her. At least give her a chance.

I agree. What can the PH do if the actor wants to quit. Why do we want to bind this actor when she wants to move on. We need to respect her decision. She has a life too. If she is no lonoger interested in her job we cannot force her to do something she doesn't want to do.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81AnusuyaYadavumampAL-pALaparnauma

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
the prob is new replacement is not as good as prats...she dosent hav tht innocence n charm...on top of thT she looks terrible with sid...I wld not be cribbing if AnSh magic wld still be retained with new girl...but cvs made a pathetic new choice...
tht AnSh magic their scorching chemistry is gone

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bambinamima88jazz89fastforwardDryaSiya_hookedloveanshnolla

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
What is the point in mailing the PH/Channel?

It is obvious that she did not want to continue playing Anandi.I think we should accept her decision to move and we should move on and try to accept the changed face of Anandi.
I do not see any point in persuading PH  or campaigning  for retaining Pratyusha.
After al the characters are bigger than the actors.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81AnusuyaYadavvidya0000pAL-pALumamhookedonlinebuddy75dixie123tiny15

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Broken Heart

I never thought I'd actually have to use that smiley seriously on this forum, but it perfectly summarizes the feeling inside my chest right now.

I can't deal with this. I love these characters, yes, but they're too closely associated with the actors' faces for me to disassociate them. I can't do it. I can't watch anyone else be Anandi.

Prats was Anandi for me, and SidYusha were AnSh, and I can't accept anyone else in these roles. If this is really the end of Prats' turn as Anandi, it's the end of my watching BV.

I don't even know what else to say right now. To everyone who's responsible for this decision:

Tongue
Ouch
Cry
Thumbs Down
Angry

Edited by Shivandi - 27 February 2013 at 4:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajoBambinaAsh_StorytellerpAL-pALfastforwardloveansh

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Replacement looks quite alright.She looks like she is the right age to play Anandi who is in her mid twenties.This new girl looks like she is 25ish same age as Anandi in the story.
And she looks quite alright with Sid.

May be Sid will be relieved because the height difference is lessenedWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnusuyaYadavvidya0000pAL-pALtiny15

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

the prob is new replacement is not as good as prats...she dosent hav tht innocence n charm...on top of thT she looks terrible with sid...I wld not be cribbing if AnSh magic wld still be retained with new girl...but cvs made a pathetic new choice...
tht AnSh magic their scorching chemistry is gone

Neha: We haven't seen her with Sid yet. Not in SBS but actual in BV. We need to give her a chance to prove herself. It will definitely take time for her to step in Prats' shoes. But, it is not fair being negative on her without even watching her first.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81AnusuyaYadavandvLeadNitrateumampAL-pALonlinebuddy75aparnaumatiny15blushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top