Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 141

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
My dear Pragya and ShamaHeartHeart

Thank you for your beautiful words. It always amaze me how love for our beautiful and awesome Ansh connect us all here, and I am so happy to hear that so many people are calling Colors and showing their protest for the way how production house and Chanel treated Prats. I hope she know how many people love her and miss her.

Love you both, this days I will not be around, but when I come back in a few days I hope we will meet again here to share some beautiful AnSh memories.Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergMoonlight_Anshcharu.jsaaskafastforwardTheImbecileSiya_BikicasmekerStephi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 56)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Partk

Partk

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
This is how I am feeling right now

"Sab hawayein le Gaya mere samandar ki koi,
Aur mujhko ek Kashti baadbani de Gaya "

I know we will get over it just as we get over all the bigger mess we see around us!
After all this is just a daily soap!! That's what I keep telling myself.

Alas, all this practical talk does not make me feel good right now. Guess I just need to take a break and focus around the real characters around me and bid a sweet adieu to the fictional ones.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_loveanshBikicaStephi

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Partk

This is how I am feeling right now

"Sab hawayein le Gaya mere samandar ki koi,
Aur mujhko ek Kashti baadbani de Gaya "

I know we will get over it just as we get over all the bigger mess we see around us!
After all this is just a daily soap!! That's what I keep telling myself.

Alas, all this practical talk does not make me feel good right now. Guess I just need to take a break and focus around the real characters around me and bid a sweet adieu to the fictional ones.

Hi Partk, welcome to the SidYusha AnShians Hug We're here if you need someone to talk. I know it's painful and unfair, and the PH/Colors suck for allowing this to happen.

And that shayari hits home. Sigh, if only those in management could have seen the larger picture.

Edited by Shivandi - 04 March 2013 at 5:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergcharu.jfastforwardloveanshBikica

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Prats's eyes  could speek without saying a word, this is not only my opinion, Shanky said the same and I love him for telling the truth.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergcosmocharu.jfastforwardSiya_loveansh

ananhita

ananhita

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I think the new montage should say ( 5 saal baad...).cause Sid is suddenly looking very chubby in the montage and they kind of look OK together, a little older...and todays episode was really creative, they used Teacherji's help to transition us from the young Anandi to the new one...as I am assuming that teacherji has not met Pratyusha as the older Anandi...apologise if I made a mistake there as I have only started watching BV after Sid's entry...hence the assumption...and if that is the case then they were really smart in letting us meet the new Anandi through teacherji's eyes...

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@ananhita
Teacherji is the first one who has been filmed with all three A. The others would be Dadisa, Bhairav, Basant, and Sumitra...only four remaining from the start, i suppose. Gehna,Sugna,Shyam all are changed...or unless Faridaji returns...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-sidra08

LiliWorld

IF-Dazzler

LiliWorld

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Some people are more perceptive or intuitive than others.  There is a reason why some people have fallen in love with Sidyusha's AnSh instantly and are not able to accept Toral and Sid's version just as fast.

In numerology, Sid and Prats are perfect match in every aspect that's why they have been able to create magic--they make perfect friends, perfect partners and can create success out of nothing as they have synergy.  Everything comes natural to them and if they get any future projects, they will be successful.  

On the other hand, Toral and Sid are not a good match and will have hard time with each other.  They will have to work hard to give their performances and to fight lack of chemistry and synergy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergSiya_fastforwardloveanshBlukitten

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshfastforwardloveansh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top