Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 141

Trisha_magnet

Trisha_magnet

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshjago

Originally posted by Trisha_magnet

it's about the expressions...

She is expressionless ...anandi's biggest usp was her expression n eyes says more than words n today in first look her expressions were needed not dialogues ...
Which was missing ...the word is called charm...which was not in her...Cry

I didn't felt anything while watching the episode...I think my friend was right that once I'll watch new anandi and if I didn't like her then this will less affect me n will help me To come out of ansh n after watching the episode I didn't felt anything Infact it's helping to get closer of ansh by making believe that it no longer exist ...I think torals acting skills will not only help me in moving out of ansh but will come out of this Balika vadhu as well ...

Her expressions were enough to feel nothing while watching...no spark..no charm while talking to shiv...CryIt was plain nothing...
<div></div>

Agreed...Interesting almost all liking her... Expressions oh god ... I didn't see any innocence in her face... It's like commandable...
All r praising a cv's for good introduction ... This gives them confindence they can do anything.. So they played with viewers emotions...
Great ... And I read somewhere that Sid said 1st day shoot without prats is disgusting feeling on all co stars faces...

Actually it's just same set of people who are commenting about her being good...very few people r writing they r the same 5 to 6 people who are writing rest most of the forum ppl are not even present...looks like they left..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardloveanshsmeker

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 55)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ansh..kiran

ansh..kiran

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Colors site r BV official FB ... No one supporting the change... Except few r accepting

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ollafastforwardloveanshsmekermilindrose

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@anshjago why r u guys worried about who is accepting toral or not ? people who dont like new anandi still wasting their time checking who likes toral or not. Which article said Sid felt disgusting that prats left the show ? He is a sensible guy not to like such comments to get fired by the channel people. Dont you guys think he might be knowing at least to some extent the BV team are auditioning for a new anandi. Actors will never say the complete truth. Defintely he might be feeling bad as he got used to workig eith prats from 9 months, now again he has to work hard to make the new girl comfortable with him. He is an actor who acted well with BDs so acting with toral is piece of cake.
Chill guys and stop thinking how to crash the BV show or TRPS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz89

magicgone

magicgone

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

ROFLToral s mouth is big.she eating  two golguppa in on time.looks gay female.ROFL

PH and color r big mistake replase TOral.Thumbs DownD'oh

she looks older then sid.sid realise now  he is 33 year old kuwara . poor guyLOL

sid s lucky charm pratyusha. pratyusha s unluckycharm sid.  pratyusha quit  beause of sid is unlucky .he never remove tag flop actor .poor guy

sid now create one more time offscreen masti with T and tachy feely .

ROFL

BYE...enjoy T

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ollamilindrose

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

I watched it, and I was amazed at what I felt. Which was nothing - I felt nothing. BV always touched me somewhere, every episode, and today, I felt zilch. Nada. I was laughing at it, at the fact that this is the show that meant so much to me, meant all that anticipation every single day, and it has now become just a soulless puppet. I will have absolutely no trouble now. All the pain over Prats' leaving is gone, because part of the pain was that the show will go on without her, and Shiv will romance another woman. But the show is not going on without her and Shiv is not romancing anyone, because for me, this is a completely different show, and Sid - the same Sid who brought Shiv to life - is just Sid playing a role. There's no Shiv. So now I can easily go back and watch the old episodes with no pain, because I can just assume that the confession and the SR fantasies were real, and my beautiful AnSh is living happily ever after. That's all I needed. I don't even need to campaign to the CV's to return Prats now. Today was the last comment I left on that worthless website. I care zilch about this show. The acceptance stage of my grief came with today's episode, and I suppose I should thank the CV's for that. I was so scared of seeing Anandi in Toral, but I didn't. That is not Anandi. I was right. No one else can be Anandi but Prats. Prats was Anandi to me from her first episode. Toral isn't and never will be. Now I can go back to reliving my memories of AnSh in peace, and posting pictures and stuff until this thread closes or the forum banner changes to include Toral. Then I'm done. No more tears now. Big smile

My dear Pragya Heart  Hug

You just say every word that I am feeling deep in my soul. All day today I was feeling so bad, really feel physical pain in my stomach thinking of today's epi, and how on earth I will survive it. I went with my daughter for some shopping, just to divert my mind.

Than I come to forum and my friends here told me you have to watch it, you will be OK. And so I watched and felt just as you describe. There were no emotions in dialogs, it was as if I landed in some other Serial and there are some characters there who just looks like from SF movie  Body Snatchers, where aliens snatch the bodies of humans and live in them, but the face is expressionless, body is stiff, it just wasn't the person as it was before. So you are, as always, 100 percent right. It is not  Anandi, everything is different, and today after so many days I could really ROFL No offense to anybody.

I think I could watch it from now on as a comic show, really I am cured. I will watch old episodes, listen VMs, knowing that MY AnSh is one in a million and it will live in my heart, and whenever I want I will be able to watch without tears their happy moments and their emotions, their magic. I will also come here to post pictures, since they are unique andI love them and want to share them with all of  you who feel the same.

Love you dear, for expressing so many time what I have in my heart.

My name is Branka and I am totally stubborn AnSh/SidYusha addict, and I am so proud of it. Hence...a picture from an angel,  without her BV is just like desert without water, and very soon more and more people will realize that. Thank you Prats for bring so much emotions in every scene that you were shooting for BV.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenamacakcharu.jsaaskaSiya_fastforwardTheImbecilesmekerBikica

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trisha_magnet

it's about the expressions...

She is expressionless ...anandi's biggest usp was her expression n eyes says more than words n today in first look her expressions were needed not dialogues ...
Which was missing ...the word is called charm...which was not in her...Cry

I didn't felt anything while watching the episode...I think my friend was right that once I'll watch new anandi and if I didn't like her then this will less affect me n will help me To come out of ansh n after watching the episode I didn't felt anything Infact it's helping to get closer of ansh by making believe that it no longer exist ...I think torals acting skills will not only help me in moving out of ansh but will come out of this Balika vadhu as well ...

Her expressions were enough to feel nothing while watching...no spark..no charm while talking to shiv...Cry It was plain nothing...

You are so right, I feel the same. When I look Prats as Anandi I could feel all her emotions, I do not speak Hindi, but even before I read WU I know what the epi was about She was so good in expressions, that even without word you could see how was she feeling. Today there was nothing like this.  I did not feel anyything, and you are right, it will definitely help me to stop completely watching Bv, I will even not read WU anymore, because for me BV ended the day Prats was so mercilessly  thrown out of it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenamacakcharu.jsaaskaMoonlight_AnshTheImbecileSiya_smeker

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

You just say every word that I am feeling deep in my soul. All day today I was feeling so bad, really feel physical pain in my stomach thinking of today's epi, and how on earth I will survive it. I went with my daughter for some shopping, just to divert my mind.

Than I come to forum and my friends here told me you have to watch it, you will be OK. And so I watched and felt just as you describe. There were no emotions in dialogs, it was as if I landed in some other Serial and there are some characters there who just looks like from SF movie  Body Snatchers, where aliens snatch the bodies of humans and live in them, but the face is expressionless, body is stiff, it just wasn't the person as it was before. So you are, as always, 100 percent right. It is not  Anandi, everything is different, and today after so many days I could really ROFL No offense to anybody.

I think I could watch it from now on as a comic show, really I am cured. I will watch old episodes, listen VMs, knowing that MY AnSh is one in a million and it will live in my heart, and whenever I want I will be able to watch without tears their happy moments and their emotions, their magic. I will also come here to post pictures, since they are unique andI love them and want to share them with all of  you who feel the same.

My name is Branka and I am totally stubborn AnSh/SidYusha addict, and I am so proud of it. Hence...a picture from an angel,  without her BV is just like desert without water, and very soon more and more people will realize that. Thank you Prats for bring so much emotions in every scene that you were shooting for BV.

My wonderful Branka! Heart Hug

I'm equally in awe of the way you always manage to put my emotions in a way that never fails to bring tears to my eyes. "A picture from an angel" - not sad tears any more though. Just tears because your words always move me and resonate with my never ending love for my AnSh. Day Dreaming

Exactly!! Except they didn't even snatch Anandi's body! LOL It just feels like we were transported into a different universe where BV is and was a completely different show and had no connection to the show we love. I loved today's episode because it was so bad that it gave me such a clean break, so now I really can feel like BV ended on Feb 27. 

I thought it'd interest you to know that someone called the PH again, and the guy who picked up told them that they've gotten like 150 calls a night ever since Prats left, and while Monday's episode was airing itself they got 200 calls of protest. ROFL Either way, doesn't matter, if BV does well now or it fails, it's of no concern to us, because our BV is over and will always be with us.

I can't wait to share all the beautiful moments again with you all true blue SidYusha AnShians Hug

Prats was the wellspring, the heart and the soul of this show for us, and they cut their own ties to a large part of the audience when they cut ties with her. We and Prats are a package deal. LOL

Love you too Branka, can't wait to share more AnSh moments with you!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshsaaskacharu.jfastforwardTheImbecileloveanshBikicasmekerDaltoni

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

Originally posted by loveansh

My wonderful Branka! Heart Hug

I'm equally in awe of the way you always manage to put my emotions in a way that never fails to bring tears to my eyes. "A picture from an angel" - not sad tears any more though. Just tears because your words always move me and resonate with my never ending love for my AnSh. Day Dreaming

Exactly!! Except they didn't even snatch Anandi's body! LOL It just feels like we were transported into a different universe where BV is and was a completely different show and had no connection to the show we love. I loved today's episode because it was so bad that it gave me such a clean break, so now I really can feel like BV ended on Feb 27. 

I thought it'd interest you to know that someone called the PH again, and the guy who picked up told them that they've gotten like 150 calls a night ever since Prats left, and while Monday's episode was airing itself they got 200 calls of protest. ROFL Either way, doesn't matter, if BV does well now or it fails, it's of no concern to us, because our BV is over and will always be with us.

I can't wait to share all the beautiful moments again with you all true blue SidYusha AnShians Hug

Prats was the wellspring, the heart and the soul of this show for us, and they cut their own ties to a large part of the audience when they cut ties with her. We and Prats are a package deal. LOL

Love you too Branka, can't wait to share more AnSh moments with you!

OMG Branka and Pragya!!! Hug So well written responses, both of you. And Branka seriously LOVE that picture of Prats...so ADORABLE!!! 

BTW Pragya, didn't say this before, but I loved that moving picture you got of SidYusha from their engagement or is it a GIF?? LOL. But yes that was also very much loved by me as well!

@bold: Pragya you have no idea how much better that makes me feel. I know this won't help Prats come back neither do I expect it too, but I am glad people are showing their concern, support, and love for Prats. The way she was ousted was just not done. 

Agreed whether BV continues to do well or not is not a concern, the one we loved is indeed over. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamilosergcharu.jsaaskaMoonlight_AnshfastforwardSiya_loveanshBikicasaskasmeker

Post Reply New Post

Go to top