Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 141

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I know I have realy criticized Anandi a lot of time for her sad, morose look and voice but I always thought it was the CV's who were shaping her reactions like that.

Prat is very pretty and the new entrant must be atleast as pretty - that has to be a BIG criteria. I mean as impossible as it seemed to replace Gehna - they found a good girl who has good acting skills, a very expressive face and is very very pretty and young as her look in the show is supposed to be.

If this new girl is not pretty (can't bear to see a new faCE HENCE NOT CLICKED ON IT), BV will surely go down and shut down and I'll just have to copy paste all the yummy FF and SS and what have you's to retain good memories.

Sriti wud have made an excellent Anandi as so many have suggested. But then - I used to think Sid was so uncool when they proposed him, and now he has turned out to be super duper take my breath away guy.

But no matter what - I just can't see anyone else as Aanndi. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jadra211mima88SOFFI007NDDgirlfrozen.devilAsh_Storytellersamvi.fastforwardSiya_nitu07loveanshnollaBlukitten

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I like her in the video. She has the spark and may not be good looking like prats but she can act.
Funny there is sriti jha and the actor who payed Shyam in the video too. 

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
i cnt see sid wid any1 except fr prats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis has 2 b an early april fool joke! dis is impossible!!!!!!!!Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnie7jadra211ilovebandiniSiya_loveanshnolla

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jadra211SOFFI007

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Whats wrong with bv casting director ?first they casted so beautiful girls anjum ,prats they looked so beautiful ,now i dont know whats wrong with their eyes,first ganga and now new anandi I m disapointed.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirljadra211mima88SOFFI007Ash_StorytellerhookedloveanshnollaBlukitten

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i am sorry if i am breaking any rules...but new girl looks like sid's aunty

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jen0459bonnie7mmishra1Moonlight_Anshjadra211mima88SOFFI007Bdollfrozen.devilAsh_Storytellerfastforwardhookedloveanshnolla

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhajyothi06

We all will miss Pratyusha no doubt about it...but we need to give a chance to toral before we jump to conclusions...after all...we all hated it when the character of Gauri was not replaced when Anjum quit the show...I would hate it if the same had happened to Anandi's character...and give it a thought folks...the CVs would have wrapped up Anandi's story and could have packed off Anandi just the way they did Gauri...(frankly from the story point of view Anandi's story as balika vadhu is more or less done...whereas Gauri's character has more potential at this point of time)  ... as we all know that future focus is going to be more on Ganga...

And what are makeovers for...???Smile...I am sure Toral will get a makeover suitable for Shiv's wife..!!.. Just need to keep our fingers crossed!!!
I think its time to end the show in a couple of months' time. .CVs should tie up the loose ends. -Gauri, Jagya and Ganga and end it by May.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top