Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 141

jack0007

Groupbie

jack0007

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
atleast they should make anandi confess before changing the actress...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jadra211ilovebandiniloveansh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
It is too early to post negative comments on the replacement. I think,one should wait and watch how she acts. No one is a fool to choose a girl who does not look/suit the role. Plus,there has to be acting skill. Mere good looks will not do. So they must have been pretty careful while picking the replacement. 

I welcome her. I have to first see and then comment.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiAnusuyaYadavvidya0000Libra123pals_snehanikhilageetdixie123elasinghtiny15

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

atleast they could hav got a good looking girl someone who cld look good with sid...but she wont match up to him...sad to say now JaGa pair looks better than AnSh

Agree with you

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajoAnusuyaYadavjadra211mima88hookedloveanshnollaBlukitten

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I will welcome the new actress as anandi. Lets watch how she performs with shiv, jagya and Singh family. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiAnusuyaYadavsurabhi01tiny15blushing

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jack0007

so the two months of crap after marriage was becoz of this..
it would have been much better if they'd shown anandi happily married with shiv n ended anandis part of the story...

this news... after all the unexpected touch-me-not drama and just at the point of confession has left us completely high n dry..OuchOuch

Yes, now that you mention it, yes the whole episodes were dragging on with no end in sight.  I am told Body Doubles were used, but to be perfectly honest I did not notice, may be was not looking for BDs.

This rumor has been going on for a while that the channel and Prats were on bad terms and this sudden departure, (mother's eye surgery is just hog wash) is proof of that.

There will now be initial curiosity to see the new Anandi, then depending on how the person fits in and performs there will either be a sharp drop or will carry on as before.

I wonder what they will do for all Flash backs, they will re shoot those portions?  And Anandi has a habit of looking back, so FBs there will be.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81mima88hookedfastforwardSiya_loveanshnollaBlukittenblushing

divine_16

Goldie

divine_16

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Prats quiting has more insight rather than her mother's illness.I think this replacement is a sudden decision by the channel. If it was preplanned then their would have been news about a new entrant as Anandi.I have a great problem in accepting a new face as Anandi specially at this crucial moment when we were about to get the most awaited romantic moments of Ansh.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jack0007jadra211pals_snehaSiya_loveanshnolla

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wink
Frnds , according to my opinion more than Toral Rasputra , Avika Gor will bring the soul of Anandi back once again. She s rocking as Roli in Sasural Simar Ka as choti bahu

Jst luk into pics of differences

Childhood Anandi & Teenage bahu Roli  What u all say??

Edited by NandyLove - 27 February 2013 at 6:27am

jen0459munks17ilovebandiniitstimetospeak55shobha

PoojaSushIta

PoojaSushIta

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i will miss SIDHYUSHA a lot...bt will continue watching it just for Sidharth...i hope new girl able to do justice with Anandi's charctr... really miss Pratyusha...whatever reason she Quitted BV i will always pray for her success...Sidharth+Pratyusha=AnSh forever !!!

Edited by PoojaSushIta - 27 February 2013 at 6:33am

sriyajoananhitafrozen.devilloveanshnolla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top