Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 127)

Post Reply New Post

Page 127 of 141

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siya_

Originally posted by loveansh

Well, now that I got the permission to carry on, I just wanted to use this golden opportunity to thank you Pragya for posting those beautiful and magical caps of our Anandi, and thank you for spreading the Love on this topic HeartHug You are an awesome human being with beautiful emotions and I am honored to get to know you. Hugs&Kisses

You're describing yourself, Branks. Embarrassed Hug Big smile Heart

Thank you Prags for a beautiful words.HeartHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliTenakSiya_LiliWorldnn027Bikica

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 127)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

I am re posting this post I made as an answer to Milindrose tread: Why so much disparity now, and I also wanted to share it here. So, here is my post:

I completely agree with you, and before they close your Tread I would like to say few words.Hopefully they will not close it before I finish writing.

I am not living in your country, so I can not write about the level of democracy, but I definitely feel like someone who is banned to express POV or opinion about the character that I loved so much, and that was snatched from me in one day, without previous warning. I am not allowed to write about Prats, since she give the soul to my Anandi, so when I say Anandi I always think on Prats, and she is forbidden here on forum suddenly. Why she becomes Persona non Grata for some forum members I do not understand.

I live in Serbia, where 1,5 million of people used to watch BV every day for the last 4 years. The same goes for the other countries of Ex YU. After Prats was kicked out of BV , 400 000 people stop to watch, just because they heard about replacement, and they do not want to waste their emotions and time on the serial that will never be finished. The rest are still watching, because we are month back with the story so Prats is still there, but  people are unsatisfied with BV team decision, and they disapprove  the change of the main lead.

So, now you can say who cares for your opinion, and the opinion of people in your country, but I think I have the same right to express it, as well all the other girls from EX Yu tread, who watched and loved BV from the beginning and who invest a lot of their time and emotions in this serial. And when I say we, I always talk for all those people from my country (my family, friends and neighbors) who are not on this forum and do not speak English, but who love Prats as Anandi and can not imagine anyone to replace her.

For this time that the change happened, I try to restrict myself in those two treads, that you so generously open for us, but even there, there is no piece for us, everybody who feel, they can lecture us and advice us, are there all the time, giving us their opinions that nobody ask for, and on the top of that giving us their permission to carry on. LOL.

So, I just wanted to finish this by saying: Thank you Pratyusha for beautiful performance and awesome acting in portraying Anandi that will always live in our hearts. Millions of people enjoy every day watching you, you become a part of their family, they laugh with you, they cry with you and they fall in love with Shiv with you. Now that you are gone from BV, the soul from BV is gone as well, so we are not watching any more. But be assure that you have huge numbers of fans in one part of Europe who will follow your future career  and watch your next show. Thank you for all the happy moments you give to us, and you for sure deserve to be remembered always.

Edited by loveansh - 27 March 2013 at 4:56pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilimamoni265seaturtleSinSinsunshine244the_RijMaja86KalimeraasDacTenakSiya_LiliWorldfastforwardTheImbecilesmekersaskann027

ppp333

Goldie

ppp333

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
After seeing sbs segment of Pratyusha many people started critisizing her including those who once loved her, I would like to ask those why? Just because she said that she will return as herself? Why people fail to understand that she is no more allowed to glorify herself as Anandi which she used to be proud of sayinfg so a few days back? What people are expecting from her that she should display her agony in open carrying all her awards which she has received being Anandi! In my POV first will always special in one's life be it job, love or any thing but that does not mean that we keeps on hanging with it. Had anybody tried to understand what she might be feeling at this point! I will say she is really a brave girl and would request to all those who love her, admire her to keep support her in this hour of need. And also I cannot think ill of bV because my other favouate actors Sid, shashank, smita, Anoopsoni and surekhaji are there.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmos1gogiliss31ansh..kirancrazy4paridadisabihfastforwardTheImbecileloveanshBlukitten

asDac

asDac

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

I am re posting this post I made as an answer to Milindrose tread: Why so much disparity now, and I also wanted to share it here. So, here is my post:

I completely agree with you, and before they close your Tread I would like to say few words.Hopefully they will not close it before I finish writing.

I'm not a fan of any of the actors. I drew a series of BV strong social message - dramatic narrative. Associate actors with Kalyana headed. I think every studio should have at least one good drama in its repertoire.

But after the wedding, AnShu, the action began to be lost in the wrong direction. I can not believe that CVs knows to write well! My conscience is quiet, but then I warned them that we should not be interested in that scene from the bedroom, but further dramatic plot. To 4 Marta was all in moderation, and then took a big twist. There has been a replacement actress. Anandi character is reversed 360 degrees, it not was the connection between the two characters (new A and old A).

Dialogues become nebulous and some actors acting below the level of the series. Then he goes into bold  love scenes, love confession. Already there is a gap between P's Anandi and T's Anandi. Cvs have not given any valid explanation for the journey between these two Anandi's. I could not connect with Anandi  only, till date, after the replacement, but after this scene,  I could not connect to Shiv also. Is this the same Shiv, who said that "Anandi,  I could not have said, I love You, if Mahi was not there". 

Bold It will never happened, because, chemistry is either there from the beginning, or there is none.It is not question of time, if it was, than magical couples would be everywhere around us and that is not the case.

Me to, can not get that segment out of my mind, as well as lots of others  where Sid and Prats shared amazing chemistry, where they left us without breath and make us all believe in love again.

The expressions of the actors, dialogues were far more than enough to convince the viewers about the state of mind of the scene.  What is the necessary of the boldness now?  The dream confession was so beautifully shot. The real confession could have been really better. Could the gestures, expressions, dialogues, hug would not have created the passion? I think they should have concenterated on bringing out T's acting skills rather than going for these kind of scenes.

It is the modern world, for money it can be made everything! The best series of India television is distroyed! Somebody is fault for that!

Best regards to all our friends from India

by Daca  Stormini (from  Belgrade), who now lives in Italy

gogiliTenakdadisabihLiliWorldloveanshriya_ss9

dadisabih

Goldie

dadisabih

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Series Balika vadhu as human hope for a better tomorrow, you have turned the profanity, that bothers loyal viewers. Your unfortunate selected applications are suffocated main message series. So you are pushing the Ganges and intrusive new Ananda, it all came down to the tasteless message from the bedroom. Sublime Divine Love Ananda to her husband Shiva have plumbed the physical vulgar love, and her love for families Shekar and Sing descended to the level of intrigue. I still make mistakes forcing a series of individual characters, even though they were all equally important.Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miloserggogiliTenakasDacLiliWorldloveanshBikicasaskann027

nn027

IF-Sizzlerz

nn027

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

I am not living in your country, so I can not write about the level of democracy, but I definitely feel like someone who is banned to express POV or opinion about the character that I loved so much, and that was snatched from me in one day, without previous warning. I am not allowed to write about Prats, since she give the soul to my Anandi, so when I say Anandi I always think on Prats, and she is forbidden here on forum suddenly. Why she becomes Persona non Grata for some forum members I do not understand.

I live in Serbia, where 1,5 million of people used to watch BV every day for the last 4 years. The same goes for the other countries of Ex YU. After Prats was kicked out of BV , 400 000 people stop to watch, just because they heard about replacement, and they do not want to waste their emotions and time on the serial that will never be finished. The rest are still watching, because we are month back with the story so Prats is still there, but  people are unsatisfied with BV team decision, and they disapprove  the change of the main lead.

So, now you can say who cares for your opinion, and the opinion of people in your country, but I think I have the same right to express it, as well all the other girls from EX Yu tread, who watched and loved BV from the beginning and who invest a lot of their time and emotions in this serial. And when I say we, I always talk for all those people from my country (my family, friends and neighbors) who are not on this forum and do not speak English, but who love Prats as Anandi and can not imagine anyone to replace her.

For this time that the change happened, I try to restrict myself in those two treads, that you so generously open for us, but even there, there is no piece for us, everybody who feel, they can lecture us and advice us, are there all the time, giving us their opinions that nobody ask for, and on the top of that giving us their permission to carry on. LOL.

So, I just wanted to finish this by saying: Thank you Pratyusha for beautiful performance and awesome acting in portraying Anandi that will always live in our hearts. Millions of people enjoy every day watching you, you become a part of their family, they laugh with you, they cry with you and they fall in love with Shiv with you. Now that you are gone from BV, the soul from BV is gone as well, so we are not watching any more. But be assure that you have huge numbers of fans in one part of Europe who will follow your future career  and watch your next show. Thank you for all the happy moments you give to us, and you for sure deserve to be remembered always.

Thank you Love!
You wrote, all that lies in my heart!
Heart

Edited by nn027 - 28 March 2013 at 9:45am

gogiliTenakLiliWorldSiya_loveanshsaska

nn027

IF-Sizzlerz

nn027

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dadisabih

Series Balika vadhu as human hope for a better tomorrow, you have turned the profanity, that bothers loyal viewers. Your unfortunate selected applications are suffocated main message series. So you are pushing the Ganges and intrusive new Ananda, it all came down to the tasteless message from the bedroom. Sublime Divine Love Ananda to her husband Shiva have plumbed the physical vulgar love, and her love for families Shekar and Sing descended to the level of intrigue. I still make mistakes forcing a series of individual characters, even though they were all equally important.Confused

I agree with you Dadisabih! Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miloserggogiliTenakLiliWorldloveanshriya_ss9saska

ananhita

ananhita

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaS

Do people really think we don''t know what happens in this industry? Sorry to say...we know...we know what exactly happens in this industry.

Anyways as a consumer, I am least interested why the makers changed their main ingredient of their product. I don't need to know.

What I know is as a consumer, I was cheated by the makers. They got me addicted to their product...and one fine morning they JLT changed the main ingredient without any proper notice.

If they were geniune, they would have told us well in advance (like during Avika's exit) and given us a proper closure. They didn't and thus lost their credibility. As a loyal viewer of this show for years and bcoz I had invested and now I realize I wasted my emotions and time to this show for years...it is my right to be annoyed with the channel and the makers. They didn't care about me (viewer)...then why should I?

It is not just about Pratyusha...or about AnSh. It is about THE Anandi we knew and with whom we too experienced her tribulations and just when it was the time to see her happy...they just replaced her...JLT. I mean they didn't even let her complete the sentence and replaced her after she said I   L...L...L...Love...!!! Was the world going to end or what??!!! ROFL

They lost their credibility and I don't have any more time and energy to waste on them. It is as simple as that!

It feels like we lost our Anandi in the desert of Rajasthan...as if she just vanished in the dust storm there. And with her gone...I realized I wasted my precious time on this show for years.

Arya, I couldnt have said it any better, this is exactly why I am sad too, I just so badly wanted the old Anandi to say I love you, because I saw her do all the hard work and then I see this stranger come and happily say I love you... I too feel cheated by the makers...(that is the only word I can think of - cheated)!!

Thansk for your post, you echo my feelings!!!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinseaturtlethe_RijasDacdadisabihppp333Natalypoiu123fastforwardAryaSLiliWorldSiya_manjeryloveanshJaymaasmeker

Post Reply New Post

Go to top