Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 141

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Milli: please stop sensationalizing, very kindly request you to stop, or we will get more moral policing on our own threads.

Suchi: To each his own. Good day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSSiya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 114)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bdoll

Bdoll

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I am ok with replacement of Anandi as per the serial story we need matured look Anandi. But the new Anandi is so dull and old looking. Infact, looks dull than every person in the serial. When compared with many other serials obsolutely dull looking face. Mouth is also wide. Acting is so so. Broad shoulders. Looks like sister of Phooli. Nt at all suitable for a lead role. Totally lost intrest in BV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.jnnmmPiyuu_SRK

Crunchie

Groupbie

Crunchie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yaar ek baat batao prats ne chodha ya channel ne nikala ab kya farak padta hai?

I don't think woh waapas aa rahi hai... sadly so.. but its truth...

Aap log sab meri tarah band kardo serial dekhna.. usse kam frustration hota hai.. agar aap dekhte bhi rahoge aur frustrate bhi hoge to batao what's the point. TV relax karne ki cheez hai aur yeh bhi tension de to phir kya hoga hamara... Aur iska ek aur advantage hai.. TRP down aaega n channel ko kuch akal aaegi.. n they might change someone better for Anandi...

Or record n watch.. or you tube.. at least TRP mein add nahi hoga.. then u can come here n crib LOLLOL

Edited by Crunchie - 18 March 2013 at 9:57am

Crunchie

Groupbie

Crunchie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
sorry galti se re-post.

Edited by Crunchie - 18 March 2013 at 9:57am

rangi1222

IF-Dazzler

rangi1222

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
 i like ganga more than new anadhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BdollSiya_

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Originally posted by milindrose

suchi she wants image makeover so she left the show and may be she can come on public demand as most of have rejected toral only few like her or many will quit the show ,,, had pratts not left the future of the show would have ben bright till 2000 epidoes but now it is bleak and that ph ppl have said that they will go for new projects now 

An actor who does not care about the show that made her and wants to have an image make over sorry I do not support such actors no matter how much I like their on screen performance.

Its just deep below the belt. Being the lead of hte show there are certain responsibilities and if one is not ready to take such responsibility then they should not play the lead. 

This is why I do not reject Toral. Because she knows what it is to get a good show after such a long time. Just like sidharth. They are grateful to be a part of BV team. 

She said it herself and no matter what anyone says or tries to convince otherwise via articles or calls to PH etc. etc... simple matter of the fact is 

"you will see me without a veil. you will get to see the full pratyusha" this is what she said on feb 28th. 

THat totally shattered her image in my mind! 

Is that what Anandi is to you? a girl in Veil!?

So even though Toral might not be as per many's expectations I like that she is humble and does not have a blown head. 

see i do get many ppl are really angry at prats coz she apparently left..but this is something wich we will never know on what actually happened..
and regarding that telephone interview...yes i too was angry at that moment..coz here i was soo upset but certainly prats did not care...or it seemed...Confused..idk...it doesnt seem rite to comment on something i really dont know...
but whether or nor prats is a "blown head"is not my concern...for me she was an actor..i liked her work...her performance as anandi,...her visual jodi with siddhart...and if im not getting that ofcos it matters to me..coz am a consumer!!...i know toral seems sweet...but her being sweet doesnt entail that we have to like her as anandi...she has dissapointed me with her performance...by the time she gets the hang of the role..viwers wud already have moved over BV..who knows prats new show might start by then??...coz currently BV has nothing to offer...its just stretching like a rubber band...ppl were tolerating BV for the last few months only for AnSh..and now that too is lost...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalMisseshaaparnauma

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
A girl who played Anandi with such passion and abandon for so long does not love the character?

Apparently people here have not had an experience where they've had to make light of a rejection and the rejectors to save their own pride.

Apparently three years of extreme hard work, done with full dedication, count for nothing.

And apparently tunnel vision allows people to forget that similar things have happened over and over again - SSK, Parichay, and outside Colors too - Ganga ki Dheej, Dekha Ek Khwab, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, IPKKND.

I'm tired of the Indian telly industry mistreating its actors and its viewers, but I guess as long as people are willing to believe what is being fed them without looking into it a little more, it's going to keep happening. 

Oh well. I'm not touching any Colors show, at least, with a ten foot pole from now on.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetacosmocharu.jarhi_78fastrackLiliWorldmelliflousTheImbecilefastforwardSiriuslySujalloveansh

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/nomination/login.php 

Actress of lead role

Actress --- Pratyusha benrjee 
    Cherecter --- Anandi
     Serial -- Balikavadhu 

----------------------------

Tellyvision personality

Actress --- Pratyusha benrjee