Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 113)

Post Reply New Post

Page 113 of 141

loveutoral

loveutoral

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by nniks

suchi if u dont know the truth dont comment...I know wat is happening inside...n i know who is loyal n who is disloyal
infact something major is gonna happen...u will know :-D
btw pratz is very sweet in.real...i dont know how ppl.say she is tantrum queen...n dont ask me how I know ;-)

ok...nniks...how do u expect ppl to believe you.and wat is this BIG thing thats gonna happen!!!..???...i hope wat ur saying is true...but the fact is prats is gone n theres nothing we can do...she has already signed the SP contract...so its game over anyway...

Now people know inside stories ?LOL  But cannot say?  ROFL  End of the world is coming cause one Pratyusha Banerjjee has left a show   ROFL

They know Pratz personally?  Nonsense.  In reality she is a very haughty girl, she thought the fame was hers alone and COLORS can go to hell and said so openly and stupidly.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 (Page 113)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveutoral

Originally posted by nniks

suchi if u dont know the truth dont comment...I know wat is happening inside...n i know who is loyal n who is disloyal
infact something major is gonna happen...u will know :-D
btw pratz is very sweet in.real...i dont know how ppl.say she is tantrum queen...n dont ask me how I know ;-)

ok...nniks...how do u expect ppl to believe you.and wat is this BIG thing thats gonna happen!!!..???...i hope wat ur saying is true...but the fact is prats is gone n theres nothing we can do...she has already signed the SP contract...so its game over anyway...

Now people know inside stories ?LOL But cannot say? ROFL End of the world is coming cause one Pratyusha Banerjjee has left a show ROFL

They know Pratz personally? Nonsense. In reality she is a very haughty girl, she thought the fame was hers alone and COLORS can go to hell and said so openly and stupidly.

yes I know her personally n I m not intrested in talking to u

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetathe_RijSujaKmanjeryLiliWorldfastforwardPiyuu_SRKloveanshBikica

SujaK

SujaK

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Prats is greatly missed. I would love to see her returning to the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetafastforwardLiliWorldloveanshBikica

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveutoral

Now people know inside stories ?LOL But cannot say? ROFL End of the world is coming cause one Pratyusha Banerjjee has left a show   ROFL

They know Pratz personally? Nonsense. In reality she is a very haughty girl, she thought the fame was hers alone and COLORS can go to hell and said so openly and stupidly.

@sweet_chilly : Yes, unfortunately for us, she wont be back on BV :(

@loveutoral : Although your username and previous comments clearly state your biased views, I still think telling you the following is necessary. Yes, Pratyusha Banerjee is a human being and yes, people can know her too. I am not saying that nniks does know her but i am also not saying that she doesnt. When you dont know someone, dont comment on him/her.
Even you are unaware of the inside story and are just posing blind opinions. Atleast base your comment on some fact.
There is a way of talking to people, I strongly suggest you follow that on IF. Just saying.
Sincerely,
Not-meaning-to-be-rude. :)

Edited by Princess.. - 17 March 2013 at 9:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriyajofastforwardLiliWorldloveanshBikicaBlukitten

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
suchi she wants image makeover so she left the show and may be she can come on public demand as most of have rejected toral only few like her or many will quit the show ,,, had pratts not left the future of the show would have ben bright till 2000 epidoes but now it is bleak and that ph ppl have said that they will go for new projects now 

Trisha_magnet

Trisha_magnet

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjery ...Confused

hey guys i got this link on balika vadhu official facebook page as we already know pratyusha didnt quit she was asked to here is the link which i haven't seen but there it was written ALL THE PRATYUSHA FAN WATCH THIS please see this guys give its WU :-

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=523018194403670&ref=notif&notif_t=video_processed

this was written there:-

PRATYUSHA FANS WATCH THIS VIDEO.
SHE WAS THROWN OUT OF THE SERIAL.
DUE TO HER MOTHER'S HEALTH, SHE WAS NOT PUNCTUAL, AND SHE WAS OUT WITHOUT HER NOTICE.

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
but the ph house always defends itself that she was not coming on her own so  if she has to work she should come ,,, channel and ph house also get sometimes egoistic may be and do mistakes and don't feel for actors 

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

suchi she wants image makeover so she left the show and may be she can come on public demand as most of have rejected toral only few like her or many will quit the show ,,, had pratts not left the future of the show would have ben bright till 2000 epidoes but now it is bleak and that ph ppl have said that they will go for new projects now 

An actor who does not care about the show that made her and wants to have an image make over sorry I do not support such actors no matter how much I like their on screen performance.

Its just deep below the belt. Being the lead of hte show there are certain responsibilities and if one is not ready to take such responsibility then they should not play the lead. 

This is why I do not reject Toral. Because she knows what it is to get a good show after such a long time. Just like sidharth. They are grateful to be a part of BV team. 

She said it herself and no matter what anyone says or tries to convince otherwise via articles or calls to PH etc. etc... simple matter of the fact is 

"you will see me without a veil. you will get to see the full pratyusha" this is what she said on feb 28th. 

THat totally shattered her image in my mind! 

Is that what Anandi is to you? a girl in Veil!?

So even though Toral might not be as per many's expectations I like that she is humble and does not have a blown head. 

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 18 March 2013 at 6:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24Yash.Pal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top