Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 - Page 89

Posted: 11 years ago
guys tht article is fake...P has not signed anything yet...keep calling n keep spamming...we r going in right direction.
Originally posted by nniks

guys tht article is fake...P has not signed anything yet...keep calling n keep spamming...we r going in right direction.

oh how do u know its fake...??...
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

oh how do u know its fake...??...

In U me aur TV she said it on the very segment when they said she left that she will come back with freshness , her full face will show (thats what she said)

Here is the link of that entire segment 

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/728835-28th-february-2013-u-me-aur-tv-part1/

listen to her 3:25 where she said what her plans are.

If she did not sign the contract before hand how did she know that after her beauty trip she will come back with a new avtar. SO that means while doing BV she ditched it by going and signing another show.

Unprofessional and ungrateful is what I call. 
What ever man I am glad I moved on.. to watch someone who might have weakness but at least is grateful. Sidharth as well was very grateful to get BV..every cast member is..
even Avika wants to return to Anandi's role and she feels her age is coming in between. Thats what i call is loyalty.

Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

In U me aur TV she said it on the very segment when they said she left that she will come back with freshness , her full face will show (thats what she said)

Here is the link of that entire segment 

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/728835-28th-february-2013-u-me-aur-tv-part1/

listen to her 3:25 where she said what her plans are.

If she did not sign the contract before hand how did she know that after her beauty trip she will come back with a new avtar. SO that means while doing BV she ditched it by going and signing another show.

Unprofessional and ungrateful is what I call. 
What ever man I am glad I moved on.. to watch someone who might have weakness but at least is grateful. Sidharth as well was very grateful to get BV..every cast member is..
even Avika wants to return to Anandi's role and she feels her age is coming in between. Thats what i call is loyalty.

atleast there are members who have taken it sportingly..😊.i wish i cudve done that...but i guess i got way too attached...😭
suchi if u dont know the truth dont comment...I know wat is happening inside...n i know who is loyal n who is disloyal
infact something major is gonna happen...u will know :-D
btw pratz is very sweet in.real...i dont know how ppl.say she is tantrum queen...n dont ask me how I know ;-)Edited by nniks - 11 years ago

suchi if u dont know the truth dont comment...I know wat is happening inside...infact something major is gonna happen...u will know :-D
ok Neha.

If she comes back... that which i doubt will happen. Then well and good. 

But she is not coming back because she ditched the show and she said it herself. She has moved on to better things. 

Fine by me'
suchi Pratz didnt leave on her own thts a fact...

suchi if u dont know the truth dont comment...I know wat is happening inside...n i know who is loyal n who is disloyal
infact something major is gonna happen...u will know :-D
btw pratz is very sweet in.real...i dont know how ppl.say she is tantrum queen...n dont ask me how I know ;-)

ok...nniks...how do u expect ppl to believe you.and wat is this BIG thing thats gonna happen!!!..???...i hope wat ur saying is true...but the fact is prats is gone n theres nothing we can do...she has already signed the SP contract...so its game over anyway...
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

ok...nniks...how do u expect ppl to believe you.and wat is this BIG thing thats gonna happen!!!..???...i hope wat ur saying is true...but the fact is prats is gone n theres nothing we can do...she has already signed the SP contract...so its game over anyway...

Now people know inside stories ?😆  But cannot say?  ðŸ¤£  End of the world is coming cause one Pratyusha Banerjjee has left a show   ðŸ¤£

They know Pratz personally?  Nonsense.  In reality she is a very haughty girl, she thought the fame was hers alone and COLORS can go to hell and said so openly and stupidly.
Originally posted by loveutoral

Now people know inside stories ?😆 But cannot say? 🤣 End of the world is coming cause one Pratyusha Banerjjee has left a show 🤣

They know Pratz personally? Nonsense. In reality she is a very haughty girl, she thought the fame was hers alone and COLORS can go to hell and said so openly and stupidly.

yes I know her personally n I m not intrested in talking to u