Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
the prob is new replacement is not as good as prats...she dosent hav tht innocence n charm...on top of thT she looks terrible with sid...I wld not be cribbing if AnSh magic wld still be retained with new girl...but cvs made a pathetic new choice...
tht AnSh magic their scorching chemistry is gone
What is the point in mailing the PH/Channel?

It is obvious that she did not want to continue playing Anandi.I think we should accept her decision to move and we should move on and try to accept the changed face of Anandi.
I do not see any point in persuading PH  or campaigning  for retaining Pratyusha.
After al the characters are bigger than the actors.
πŸ’”

I never thought I'd actually have to use that smiley seriously on this forum, but it perfectly summarizes the feeling inside my chest right now.

I can't deal with this. I love these characters, yes, but they're too closely associated with the actors' faces for me to disassociate them. I can't do it. I can't watch anyone else be Anandi.

Prats was Anandi for me, and SidYusha were AnSh, and I can't accept anyone else in these roles. If this is really the end of Prats' turn as Anandi, it's the end of my watching BV.

I don't even know what else to say right now. To everyone who's responsible for this decision:

πŸ˜›

😭
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
😑

Edited by Shivandi - 11 years ago
Replacement looks quite alright.She looks like she is the right age to play Anandi who is in her mid twenties.This new girl looks like she is 25ish same age as Anandi in the story.
And she looks quite alright with Sid.

May be Sid will be relieved because the height difference is lessenedπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nniks

the prob is new replacement is not as good as prats...she dosent hav tht innocence n charm...on top of thT she looks terrible with sid...I wld not be cribbing if AnSh magic wld still be retained with new girl...but cvs made a pathetic new choice...

Neha: We haven't seen her with Sid yet. Not in SBS but actual in BV. We need to give her a chance to prove herself. It will definitely take time for her to step in Prats' shoes. But, it is not fair being negative on her without even watching her first.

Exactly !
The new girl has no innocence. Those big eyes look like a vamp and yes as someone said - she looks like a well maintained Phooli at best. How could they not find a pretty innocent face ? 
They did find Anjum and both the Gehnas. Such cuteness, such beauty - then why this Toral ?

Chhoti Ma's face has more charm and grace than this new face. I heartily dislike it πŸ€’

I am quite confident about AnSh magic.Sid managed to create the magic even when he did scenes with P's BD.Which proves that he has come off age as an actor.If he can create the magic with a BD I am sure he will be able to recreate the AnSh magic with the replacement too.😊

I don't think she looks great either...but then when I saw Sid's early pics or a scene or two from his earlier shows, I was definitely not impressed. And yet today he is one of my fav actors/characters on tele...who wud have thought he wud bring Shiv to life the way he dd seeing his earlier work. BV Cvs are very good with their casting & extracting work from their leads. And A is the life of this show...they cannot blunder with her character. Let's just watch them together & then pass judgement. If it turns out really bad then move on I guess.
Wow..A new Anandi! I think the writers have great confidence in the strength of their storyline to change the lead at this crucial juncture. Then again, it's nt like they have any choice.

I hope the replacement is good.. She is going to be in happier times than our earlier Anandi and I feel a litte bad about that. The current actor should have got a few months of happiness ad cheer. She has, for the most part been sad..and now her happy days will belong to a new face

I guess we'll have to wait n watch how much we are able to connect with her

Originally posted by aparnauma

I am quite confident about AnSh magic.Sid managed to create the magic even when he did scenes with P's BD.Which proves that he has come off age as an actor.If he can create the magic with a BD I am sure he will be able to recreate the AnSh magic with the replacement too.😊

Yeah -- I remember that Mandir scene after Jagya's come back to jaitsar.. the way he pulled it off!! it was heartening.. and in a few interviews too he had joked that he was shooting with different Anandis.. Ultimately breaking or making an actor rests with the Director and writing team of the show..
Let us wait and watch if they rise up to the challenge this time!!!