I'm really sorry Taarey fans. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Swaron4eva_Sabz

You don't have to feel hurt, its just a forum, a place to express thoughts, and anything related to the show, just chill, don't take it seriously! We love you as a SwaRon fan, and respect you as  one, I guess that fact is enough to encourage you to not think twice before coming to this forum right? 
i guess so..😆 idk maybe. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

i guess so..😆 idk maybe. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Lol... darpok math ban jaana, patha hai tum nahi ho phir bhi ðŸ˜†
@Escape.my.love especially after reading ur posts I can def. say that you didn't intend to... and u wrote just something what you felt could be humorous. All i can say is i guess u come from a forum where u can say anything about anyone, and no one is gonna mind it.  But dear it's d3 forum...a battleground.
Sorry I misunderstood you and spoke to you in a harsh and rude manner...

see the insults in that post first then youll know how difficult it was for me to do this..i didnt mean the kissing way . oh god i like hashmi. see what i mean? intentions are so misunderstood..there is a friend who i know who wants to be like hashmi , but its obvio not  serious or anything its all besharam fun , but obviously we like hashmi too..duh! the besharam thing was meant as harmless fun only.  i didnt know i would be insulted so much for like meaning humour which so horrifyingly misunderstood. saying sorry is not a piece of cake.i can give you that one. ðŸ˜†

@italics- i know thats why i said it said something nice about u 😊.
and its also language- like besharam in ur real world may be a common term for harmless fun but for those ( including me) who rnt hindi speaking or soemthing like that it may be sounding offensive!
anyway as far as insults in this forum is concerned...only learnt to ignore anything that disturbs the  happiness which i feel when i see rey / and TR and the gang together. 
Originally posted by meghasingh

@Escape.my.love especially after reading ur posts I can def. say that you didn't intend to... and u wrote just something what you felt could be humorous. All i can say is i guess u come from a forum where u can say anything about anyone, and no one is gonna mind it.  But dear it's d3 forum...a battleground.
Sorry I misunderstood you and spoke to you in a harsh and rude manner...
guhreat..came from a battle ground forum and ended p in another battle ground forum . jai ho durga maa ki. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜•

Lol... darpok math ban jaana, patha hai tum nahi ho phir bhi ðŸ˜†
well either i say what i feel or i go away altogether..😆 darpok nahi banoongi dont worry. ðŸ¤£

guhreat..came from a battle ground forum and ended p in another battle ground forum . jai ho durga maa ki. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜•

then u may understand... i had to adjust a lot myself here, bcz i come from probably the most friendly forum on IF...
Originally posted by meghasingh

then u may understand... i had to adjust a lot myself here, bcz i come from probably the most friendly forum on IF...
hmm but lemme tell you one thing ...this probably cause of my age..but im not going to adjust or change for anyone..even if it  bans me. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† anyway glad things are sorted. 

well either i say what i feel or i go away altogether..😆 darpok nahi banoongi dont worry. ðŸ¤£
Hehe, jana na jaana teri choice, mera kaam hai tujhe bathana ki we lowe you and you don't regret your post! Darpok banna bhi math, it'll be an additive to your success ðŸ˜ƒ

Hehe, jana na jaana teri choice, mera kaam hai tujhe bathana ki we lowe you and you don't regret your post! Darpok banna bhi math, it'll be an additive to your success ðŸ˜ƒ
🤗