sirippu villi--Quilli interview in Aval vikaten

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Quilli interview came in Aval vikaten.."sirippu villi"

When she gave her interview she was in chinnathirai award committiy..she said is a member of that committy..
she said...

"Mostly many heroin when they come for doin serial,they would like to do same heroin in serial too..but i did mom role in Annamalai,meghala,sorgam,munthaanai mudichi,now SM...I got famous through SM  and reached audience for doing this saradha character..I thankful for SM team.

My DIL Meenatchi "Srija she is like my daughter"...she is very smart in doing this role..

then said about her family
After Poovilangu..i had 6 yrs break and again i reentered into this field in Kadhal vaangi vanthen..My husband Hari shetti,he is stunt director..My daughter TRISHA doing law,she will be advocate next year and my son Trishul doing catering. They both are staying in Mumbai...wheni dont have shooting i will be with them..."

Lovely villi..

Source

Interview by Rita(Aval Vikaten)

Edited by Hi_Friends - 27 February 2013 at 2:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiHollie24ll-Bliss-llnithyamkvkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sirippu villi--Quilli interview in Aval vikaten" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Darshu :)

I love Kuyili's acting a lot in SM :) RS and Sharada a cute lovely couple :) Kuyili excels in each scene :) I can't hate her as a villi but she is a comedy villi for me :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiHi_Friends

ll-Bliss-ll

IF-Rockerz

ll-Bliss-ll

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Akka..SmileI love her acting..She is too good as villi & comedianThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiHi_Friendskrithikas

Hollie24

Goldie

Hollie24

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks akka for sharing!Big smile 
She is a nice actress, her acting is very natural, keep rocking Kuyili mam! Hope to see you in more serials, with different characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiHi_Friends

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.