Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani's Shows (5): Discuss here Only (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 152

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

All right guys I Donno who all are here ..but just a few updates..Replying to PMs questions here too ...

1. Optimystix is a big PH and after doing shows like Indian Idol, dekh bhai dekh, crime patrol. Saas Bina  Sasural amd having being in your industry for over 2decades, don't bother whether the new show will be good or not. 

2. There are speculations that the male lead is a new comer ...I wud just say pls be open to the idea of Having either a new comer or a known actor and pls trust the makers and let the news be out officially ...

3. Is Mohit the new lead ?????i am sorry but u will have to wait n see...

4. Sony is a lenient channel so don't bother ABT TRPs

I am very tied up todayq n Tom ..but I guess on Sunday evening I will be free to help u guys more on what to EXPECT n what not to EXPECT ..,

Cheers 
answer my pm pleaseTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varma.nishi1tvshowfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani's Shows (5): Discuss here Only (Page 151)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
nishi thanks for some answers if that needs to be consider to cool us LOL

you said he is c ute and decent actorLOL
the question is what is decent .

actually the issue is we all want the best for si , she is such a hard working and genuine actor i just wish she gets a good male lead
who can look good, act good and dance good and little bit of intelligent when she comes to kbs hehe thats should be mr india na ROFL
ofcourse now that si is queen of TV Day Dreaming

because of ipk i have doen a lot of nonsense thing but this is the first time i am worried about the male lead even before show is starting ErmmLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@jaya soem amazing comments i agree with you i just hope the show does well and we all can enjoy there 

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

actually the issue is we all want the best for si , she is such a hard working and genuine actor i just wish she gets a good male lead
who can look good, act good and dance good and little bit of intelligent when she comes to kbs hehe thats should be mr india na ROFL

because of ipk i have doen a lot of nonsense thing but this is the first time i am worried about the male lead even before show is starting ErmmLOL
ya Sanaya is queen 
i agree we want best for her

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kina-

ya Sanaya is queen 
i agree we want best for her

@kina replied 
@sharu reolied to u too btw baby have patience 

EVERYONE ELSE I HAVE SENT PMs ...OTHERS WHO I DONNO PLE SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST N A PM 

tvshowfanprincessunara

rajnandini1

rajnandini1

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

harshi the issues is if things gets discussed only inside bs sticky then no one will see it na Wink

what is this negativity with sanz new show please tell me Cry

being unbiased in ipk forum is as good as ipk2 coming LOL it will never happen  hope new show new forum will have si fans as mods
some time i want to become mod Approve

@ Sharu, aap bade Woh ho. Ipk2LOL

@ Aphrodite, I am becoming your fan. Very well said.
If ppl love Sarun they should actually look forward to chanchan and wish her well. 
Not talk about the life span of Sony serials and tell her to wait for Barun.

tvshowfan

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

ok...this idiotic girl's comment always leaves my blood boiling!!
what the hell! she said sony's shows have a lifespan of only 2-3 months and this SBS makers' previous show only went on for 1.5 years... so by then Sanaya's show will end and then we will get SaRun back in a new show after that.

Hello! I am also a SaRun fan but that does not mean i think ill for others...and for Sanaya's show to close down??!! I am very sad that the most rocking jodi are not on my screen everyday but that is job for them and for me its just entertainment...they have rights to do what they want and i dont think they will want the show to close down in a year?? what kind of mentality is this?? thats why nowadays instead of calling myself a Sarun fan i say i am a Sanaya fan and a Barun fan.

i hope Chanchan runs for 2-3 years successfully or even 4 like YRKKH! That girl is not even a teenager...i just got to know she is my age in a post! am sooo pissed!!!!

who said that again???yea there's so much negativity from so  called saun fans regarding sanz new show..
ipk got closed even when sanz wished to continue..when they will look beyond their own interest..

tvshowfan

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

All right guys I Donno who all are here ..but just a few updates..Replying to PMs questions here too ...

1. Optimystix is a big PH and after doing shows like Indian Idol, dekh bhai dekh, crime patrol. Saas Bina  Sasural amd having being in your industry for over 2decades, don't bother whether the new show will be good or not. 

2. There are speculations that the male lead is a new comer ...I wud just say pls be open to the idea of Having either a new comer or a known actor and pls trust the makers and let the news be out officially ...

3. Is Mohit the new lead ?????i am sorry but u will have to wait n see...

4. Sony is a lenient channel so don't bother ABT TRPs

I am very tied up todayq n Tom ..but I guess on Sunday evening I will be free to help u guys more on what to EXPECT n what not to EXPECT ..,

Cheers 

thanks for the updates..Big smile waiting for more..

varma.nishi1Newbiesoapfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top