Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani's Shows (5): Discuss here Only (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 152

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
SBS was going ga ga about Sanaya 's new promo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvshowfanprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani's Shows (5): Discuss here Only (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

details please :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.Mtvshowfan

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kina-

Originally posted by Isa_de

details please :)
SBS said that Sanaya Is looking very good in the promo...and Waiting for the show to go on...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.Mshonasandy...Tanu...tvshowfanprincessunara

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
loved how SBS is praising about sanaya's look too..Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_deVIMAL.Mtvshowfanprincessunara

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged

If it's based on the movie, there will be a full love story first ... in Khubsoorat, Rekha doesn't get married at all till the very end ... so am guessing, there will first be all the dhamaka of her older sis getting married, and her meeting the boy's side, including the devar ... then she goes to visit her sister in her sasuraal, when their love story starts ... her getting married will come much later.
[/QUOTE]
wow that will be awesome
thanks for the info..
this storyline seems to be balanced..will attract people of different age group..youths as well as aged..so hoping high about the trps.Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_deVIMAL.Mshonasandyprincessunara

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
^but I don't think it's going to be lovestory.. I read somewhere that it was about the girl getting married into a strict Gujurati family. But she is going to change the rules with her bubblyness etc.

The funny part is, that there are less people here, who cares about her opposite (even I don't care), as it's not going to be like IPKKND - a lovestory but a comedy show.

I don't think I'll watch this show, but I'll give a first look for Sanaya.

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

hi sunara

How are you now Feeling good after the promo

your thoughts on that promo

aahh u should check my reaction on the pages 142- 150 area lol i went crazy seeing it!!

It was about 5 minutes after i woke up and I was in the bathroom and was brushing my teeth with one hand and checking twitter updates from TeamSanny in my phone on the other hand! lol and i saw the promo link and i screamed!!
and aww then clicked and watched and died and went to heaven and was speechless!!
i was late so i got ready soon and quickly downloaded it and converted and stuffed it in to my phone... then raped the replay button on the whole way to the office!

and then hehe moment i got there i logged in to IF and drooled and drooled and drooled!!

OMGGG she is breathtaking!! a visage like a seraph, mischief filled like a naughty child, spunky like a siren, ethereal like an angel, musical like a koel, and took me to heaven with every little gesture, every little look, every little dance and come to me look!!

and hehe i said sorry to barbie too cz i didn't trust her choice for a little while..but hehe i again found out that the trust i always place on her was fully justified!! she is coming back in a ROCKING role!!

no siblings, no co male lead is gonna be important as barbie doll!!

aww a full on Sanayalicious show it is going to be! awww

hayiii mein marjaungi khushise pagal hokar!! awww aww aww...

i am in love with the promo and Sanaya's role in it!! awww awww a spunkier more sophisticated Khushi she would be!! hayiiieee!!

and also lol see another thing the initial articles r wrong! it is not like SBS!! it is like Khoobsurath of Rekhaji!! and any solo lead movie reckaji did is an inspiration for a show,w ell no more questions! specially when some1 as talented as Sanaya is the one to do it!!

awww it will rock to the max!!!

god i hardly did any work at office today!! i was going nuts with happiness!!

so lol i gotta go will reply to anything else when i get home..lol otherwise i am gonna be in big trouble!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8...Tanu...Aphrodite88tiahalderJohnyLovesSanztvshowfan-Cheeni-DiyaSCandYlicious_S

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@ baki
yes its not going to be love story..but as much i have heard  it will have romance,comedy,emotions, everything..and sanaya being versatile will get a chance once again to portray all the emotions..even i'm not much interested about the co-actor now..i'm simply hoping sanaya to get full scope to utilize her talents and potentials..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajnandini1VIMAL.Mshonasandy...Tanu...Aphrodite88CandYlicious_SDiyaSprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top