Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani's Shows (5): Discuss here Only (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 148

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Coincidence ... or full circle? Tongue 
 Supriya Pathak is the daughter of Dina Pathak, who played the original role of strict mom-in-law in Khubsoorat. Supriya Pathak is a very good actress herself - she did quite a few movies before she moved to TV . 

hehe u really r an encyclopedia of the TV n movie industry u know!!Star
thanks for all the little tit bits u share i love reading all of that and adding it to my brain storageLOL   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.Mnebuna...Tanu...Aphrodite88tvshowfanDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani's Shows (5): Discuss here Only (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nebuna

IF-Rockerz

nebuna

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hi sunara

How are you now Feeling good after the promo

your thoughts on that promo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphrodite88tvshowfanshonasandyprincessunara

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Girls the shooting is supposed to start in 15 days time not the show coming on air in 15 days time

i dont want sanaya to start off as a married woman! i want a slow progress Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nebunatvshowfanprincessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Coincidence ... or full circle? Tongue 
 Supriya Pathak is the daughter of Dina Pathak, who played the original role of strict mom-in-law in Khubsoorat. Supriya Pathak is a very good actress herself - she did quite a few movies before she moved to TV . 

hehe u really r an encyclopedia of the TV n movie industry u know!!Star
thanks for all the little tit bits u share i love reading all of that and adding it to my brain storageLOL   

Not really an encyclopedia LOL ... but Khubsoorat is one of the few movies I saw with my parents and really enjoyed - the rare thing about it was that my dad also liked it, and he normally hated Hindi movies, he would never watch them willingly! And Supriya Pathak acted in a movie called Bazaar, with Farooque Sheikh, another of my favorite actors ... that movie was awesome, and the music of that movie is brilliant!

In case you want more trivia - Supriya Pathak is also the sister of Ratna Pathak Shah, Naseeruddin Shah's wife Tongue

pink.lotusnebunatvshowfanprincessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Girls the shooting is supposed to start in 15 days time not the show coming on air in 15 days time

If it's based on the movie, there will be a full love story first ... in Khubsoorat, Rekha doesn't get married at all till the very end ... so am guessing, there will first be all the dhamaka of her older sis getting married, and her meeting the boy's side, including the devar ... then she goes to visit her sister in her sasuraal, when their love story starts ... her getting married will come much later.

pink.lotusshonasandytvshowfanprincessunara

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Sanaya on my TV after the exams Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonasandyprincessunara

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aphrodite88

If it's based on the movie, there will be a full love story first ... in Khubsoorat, Rekha doesn't get married at all till the very end ... so am guessing, there will first be all the dhamaka of her older sis getting married, and her meeting the boy's side, including the devar ... then she goes to visit her sister in her sasuraal, when their love story starts ... her getting married will come much later.

oh my goodness if all that you say happens, i will be the happiest! i want whatever you say to happen Smile along with the in laws family have 4 sons Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Isa_de

IF-Sizzlerz

Isa_de

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
SBS was going ga ga about Sanaya 's new promo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvshowfanprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top