Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Girls the shooting is supposed to start in 15 days time not the show coming on air in 15 days time

i dont want sanaya to start off as a married woman! i want a slow progress πŸ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: princessunara

hehe u really r an encyclopedia of the TV n movie industry u know!!⭐️
thanks for all the little tit bits u share i love reading all of that and adding it to my brain storageπŸ˜†   

Not really an encyclopedia πŸ˜† ... but Khubsoorat is one of the few movies I saw with my parents and really enjoyed - the rare thing about it was that my dad also liked it, and he normally hated Hindi movies, he would never watch them willingly! And Supriya Pathak acted in a movie called Bazaar, with Farooque Sheikh, another of my favorite actors ... that movie was awesome, and the music of that movie is brilliant!

In case you want more trivia - Supriya Pathak is also the sister of Ratna Pathak Shah, Naseeruddin Shah's wife πŸ˜›
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

Girls the shooting is supposed to start in 15 days time not the show coming on air in 15 days time

i dont want sanaya to start off as a married woman! i want a slow progress πŸ˜‰

If it's based on the movie, there will be a full love story first ... in Khubsoorat, Rekha doesn't get married at all till the very end ... so am guessing, there will first be all the dhamaka of her older sis getting married, and her meeting the boy's side, including the devar ... then she goes to visit her sister in her sasuraal, when their love story starts ... her getting married will come much later.
deleteaccount thumbnail
Sanaya on my TV after the exams 
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaS

If it's based on the movie, there will be a full love story first ... in Khubsoorat, Rekha doesn't get married at all till the very end ... so am guessing, there will first be all the dhamaka of her older sis getting married, and her meeting the boy's side, including the devar ... then she goes to visit her sister in her sasuraal, when their love story starts ... her getting married will come much later.

oh my goodness if all that you say happens, i will be the happiest! i want whatever you say to happen 😊 along with the in laws family have 4 sons πŸ˜‰
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SBS was going ga ga about Sanaya 's new promo...
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_de

SBS was going ga ga about Sanaya 's new promo...

details please :)
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kina-

details please :)

SBS said that Sanaya Is looking very good in the promo...and Waiting for the show to go on...😊
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved how SBS is praising about sanaya's look too..πŸ˜›
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[/QUOTE]
wow that will be awesome
thanks for the info..
this storyline seems to be balanced..will attract people of different age group..youths as well as aged..so hoping high about the trps.