Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
In SBS They Told Aamna Show Going To End Soon.They Said SI Name Is Chan Chan .At Present The Show Name Is Modern Bahu.It Might Take 9PM Slot.Edited by VIMAL89 - 11 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Supriya Pathak

Tellychakkar.com was the first to crack the news on Sanaya Irani essaying the lead role in Sony Entertainment Television's upcoming show to be produced by Optimystix. There was a flurry of reports that came out later on in the media, talking about Sanaya playing the 'Modern Bahu' in the show with the same title.

We now bring yet another big news that the extremely talented actress Supriya Pathak ofKhichdi fame has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the project. We hear that she might be playing the mother-in-law of Sanaya.

When contacted, Supriya Pathak told us, "You will have to call me in few days time. I cannot talk about anything till I talk to my producers about it."

We tried contacting Producer Vipul Shah, but could not get through to him.

The channel has asked the production house to hasten the proceedings of the show, and if all goes well the shoot of the show should begin in the next 15 days. Modern Bahu is slated to take the slot of Hongey Judaa Na Hum from either the third week or last week of March 2013.

DreamsFlyFree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Supriya Pathak

Tellychakkar.com was the first to crack the news on Sanaya Irani essaying the lead role in Sony Entertainment Television's upcoming show to be produced by Optimystix. There was a flurry of reports that came out later on in the media, talking about Sanaya playing the 'Modern Bahu' in the show with the same title.

We now bring yet another big news that the extremely talented actress Supriya Pathak ofKhichdi fame has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the project. We hear that she might be playing the mother-in-law of Sanaya.

When contacted, Supriya Pathak told us, "You will have to call me in few days time. I cannot talk about anything till I talk to my producers about it."

The channel has asked the production house to hasten the proceedings of the show, and if all goes well the shoot of the show should begin in the next 15 days. Modern Bahu is slated to take the slot of Hongey Judaa Na Hum from either the third week or last week of March 2013.

OMG within 15 days Sanaya'S Show is coming⭐️     

Thanks Nelo for news <3 
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hello Nebuna! How are you?

Yup, on a holiday for three days. We have a very easy exam then 😊
As for the BS in Sanaya's new show 🤓 There's some rumour like that

Thanks , but no thanks-
I am happy with NO SaRun

enjoy tour time off then
yeah even i don t want SARUN
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks neloufer for that article
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Coincidence ... or full circle? 😛 
 Supriya Pathak is the daughter of Dina Pathak, who played the original role of strict mom-in-law in Khubsoorat. Supriya Pathak is a very good actress herself - she did quite a few movies before she moved to TV . 
nebuna thumbnail

Supriya Pathak

TC news is always bang on

MIL character ok so she starts of as a married women here interesting

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Supriya Pathak

Sooo Happy Within 15 Days Show Will Go On Air 
Sooo Happy Supriya Ji Will Play SI Onscreen MIL I Loved Her In Kichdi.Two Of My Fav Actress Will Act Together In The Same Show 😊
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Coincidence ... or full circle? 😛 
 Supriya Pathak is the daughter of Dina Pathak, who played the original role of strict mom-in-law in Khubsoorat. Supriya Pathak is a very good actress herself - she did quite a few movies before she moved to TV . 

hehe u really r an encyclopedia of the TV n movie industry u know!!⭐️
thanks for all the little tit bits u share i love reading all of that and adding it to my brain storage😆   
nebuna thumbnail
hi sunara

How are you now Feeling good after the promo

your thoughts on that promo