Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Friendship, The Road To Love ch 2 updtd!

Posted: 11 years ago
Thnx sooo mch 4 d banner pri! πŸ€—

CHARECTER SCETCH
SUVREEN GUGGAL
She's the best friend to her best friend, YUVRAJ. Both of them are inseperable friends! But they are completely different from each other... Suvi likes adventure sports. Yuvraj calls her ADVENTURE SPORTIN- "Suicide attempts" πŸ˜›
Very sweet, loving, understanding and friendly.
Has a cute family- her mom, dad and protective bro. And her cute family picture is complete, thanks to her love.. Who's her love? 😳 It will be revealed. But is she happy where she lives...?? πŸ˜•

YUVRAJ SINGH
He is Suvi's bff! Cares a lot abt her. Bt, he's completely opposite from her. He is a bit sadu typs; only to d ppl who meet him for d first tym.
He isn't so interested in adventure sporting. But he loves sports- especially cricket and football!
He too has a cute family-sweet mom, sweeter dad who loves swets but who has diabetees πŸ˜›, and his daadi and naana darling!
He calls Suvi "TOPPER" beacause she loves jumping frm mountain TOPS

ANNIE, NARO, RATHI, MANNU- all these ppl complete their circle of BACHPAN KE DOST! πŸ˜ƒ

So, will these "BEST FRIENDS" realise their love for each other??

Read on to find out!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

<><><>

How was it? Horrible? Good? Ok? Verrry baaad?
Leave behind all ur precious comments!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
And don't forget to hit the LIKE BUTTON! Thank u for reading till here! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u!!!!!! 😳

Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PART 1

CHAPTER 1

A guy had already gone. Now it was her turn. Will she be able to do it??...

90 secondss later...
"TOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont do ittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"No yuvraaaj! I've gotta!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Before he could even blink his eyes, she was gone... 
He was devastated! More than that he was scared... scared for his best friend, his TOPPER. Now, there's no looking back. He has to do it! For his best friend!
"Topper! Main aa raha hoon!!!!!!!"

And he jumps...
"AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..." she could feel the breeze... sorry, the wind on her face! She was loving the feel! She could hear nothing from that height, except her scream! Wow! She couldn't have missed this for worlds!
"AAAHHH!!!!!!!!"
What was that? No one else was there except her. So who's this screaming? After some time, he comes into view. HE was none other than her best friend yuvraj!
He soon came to her level Both of them held hands, and together, they landed slowly.

(after landing)
"Dekha, ye utna bhi bura nahi tha!! Maza aaya na?" said Suvreen, taking out her helmet.
"Mazaa..." said yuvi, taking out his helmet.
He continued: "Kya maza haan? first of all,u jump frm such a height... uh, 70 mtrs! 70 mtrs se kudti ho aur kehti ho maza aaya? Sabko na singing, dancing ka shauk hai, par tereko... Tereko suicide karne ka! Kyu khelti ho apne life se topper?" he said literaly shaking her.
Suvi gets into the serious mood now...
"Kyuki... " she stammers. Yuvi now feels guilty that he talked to her like that..
She continues.. "Kyuki ye meri favourite game hai-zindagi!" going back to her bubbly mood. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Yuvi makes a ye-nahi-sudharne-wali- type of expression. He just hated her adventure sporting!
"Ab chal, baaki sab humaara wait kar rahe honge" he says. Both of them return thier protective equipment to the office, n go to the car. (Mannu n Rathi aren't there)

Yuvi is still murmering something, scolding suvi as he drives. Suvi looks at him and starts laughing!
Yuvi turns to her and gives her  "what" expression.
Suvi shakes her head, but still continues aughing!
Yuvraj is nw super angry! 😑
He murmers to himself: "Ek toh isne itni uunchayi se jump kiya. Mujhe bhi jump karwaaya! Aur ab... She's laughing! Ughhh!"
" Topper chup ho jaa yaar!" he syas angrily! 😑
Suvi immediately keeps her finger on her lip (lyk those KG kids)
"Topper, tujhe zara bhi apne baare mein parwaah nahi hai kya?" says yuvi
..."Yuvraaj..." (hugging him frm side)"tum ho na, mer parwah karne ke liye"
..."Par topper, you are now 16 years old! Tumhe thoda toh mature behave karna chahiye! Main kabtak tumhare aage peeche ghoomta rahoonga?" (trying to convince her to stop her "SUICIDE ATTEMPTS")
"Mr Yuvraj Singh, tumhe yaad hai... Humne ek doosre se vaada kiya tha ki no matter wt, hum ek doosre ka saath nahi chodenge! Mareinge toh saath mein aur jeeyeinge bhi saath mein... Teri khushi hi meri khushi... Tera gham bhi mera gham!"
(play this song in BG)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n318hdCNQQ8[/YOUTUBE]
Hearing this, yuvi smiles!
He stops the car.
"Kya hua?" asks Suvi
"Tera ghar aa gaya!"
"Oh haan!" 
Both of them get down.

Suvi sees that her bro's standing on the bolcany(the first one frmm the right). Seeing them, he goes inside.

So, both of them enter the house..

Yuvi sits on the sofa and asks Suvi to bring him some cold water. Suvi goes to the kitchen. Just then Jeh, Suvi's bro, comes down.
Jeh: "Hi, YUVRAJ"
Yuvi: "uhh.. Hello bhai. Aap kaise ho"
Jeh: "Tumhe kya..." (a bit rudely)
Just then suvi comes. (She heard Jeh talk rudely to Yuvi)
"Bro just shut up n go away!"
"HUH" says Jeh as he goes out of the house.
"Sorry yaar! Bro's always like that, u noe na...?" giving him the water n sitting nxt to him.
Yuvi:"Topper, WOH kahan hai?"
Suvi: "Honey!! Darling aa jaao! Im back!!!" calling out...
He came running frm upstairs!
"Bhau bhau!!!!!!!!!" (puppy barking sound πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

HE was none other than suvi's pet puppy, HONEY! His name had nthing to do with his colour or appearence! πŸ˜‰

Honey came running frm upstairs. Sui opebed her arms to catch him.. But...
He went n jumped on Yuvi!
Suvi's expression was lyk 😲. Yuvi started laughing uncontrollably!!🀣
Yup! He is Suvi's LOVE! Her first love!!!! πŸ˜‰
After licking him, and getting pampered by him, Honey jumped to Suvi's lap and fell asleep...
<><><>
So, how was it? Pls comment n "LYK" it!!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Thnx!!!
PART 1
CHAPTER 2
NOTE: This part is dedicated to my bhai... My bro... KAUSHIK aka kaushik271 πŸ˜‰
Bhai, here's d surprise i told u abt πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

GUGGAL HOUSE (7:30 PM)

Suvreen comes back frm school (idk wt happens in coll so these guys are 12th graders)
"SURPRISE!!" she hears a familiar voice frm the kitchen. She runs there.
Suvi: "Puppa!!!!! Aap kab aaye? Apka trip kaise gaya?" (hugging him)
Dad: "Suvi, tere inn saare questions ka jawaab toh tujhe mill jayega. Par pehle chalo khaana khate hai. Aaj dinner maine banaya hai.."
..."Haan chalo!!"
She goes to open the lid, but puppa stops her.
Dad: "Naa! Pehle guess kar!"
Suvi: "Hmm... Muttar paneer?"
Dad: "Bilkul sahi! JEH! Khaane ke liye aa jao!!"
Jeh: "Two mins dad!!"

Jeh's Room

JEH
Jeh is sitting in his room, playing his guitar. Music and painting- his passion, his interest, his life...
"I miss u..."
Then he keeps aside his guitar and goes downstairs.
"Hi dad! Aapka trip kaisa tha?"
"Tum aur suvi bilkul ek doosre pe gaye ho! Ab chalo bait jaao. Jaldi khana khao aur jaldi so jaana"
They (suvi n jeh) start.
"Puppa, aap...?"
"Nai abhi main conference ke liye jaa raha hoon"
Jeh: "Iss waqt? Aur ap kab khaoge?"
Dad:"Waha kha loonga baba! Achcha ab mai chalta hoon. Tum log kha lo... Bye!" he puts on his coat and goes...
After a silent dinner, Jeh helps Suvi keep the things inside n helps her with the dishes.
Jeh :Gud nite sis"
Suvi: "Nite bro!"
She goes to giv him a hug but he turns and goes (he doesnt notice dat suvi is coming to giv him a hug as he turned away immediately after tellin gud nite)
Suvi :" He's changed a lot..." πŸ˜”

11:30 PM
Suvi is flipin frm 1 side to another tryin to go bak to sleep. Jst den she hears music. She immediately understood who it was. The tune ws. She listned to the tune in silence for some time...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbM10H0_E44[/YOUTUBE]

"Bro..." she gets up n goes to his room n knocks the door
Jeh opens the door
Jeh: "Suvreen? Wts wrong...??"
"Bro main andar..."
"Ye b koi poochne ki baat hai?"
She goes in n sits on a bean bag.

~Suvi's POV~
It had been sch a long tym since she toked to her bro lyk dis. They both wer bst frnds back in Delhi. After dey shifted to Mumbai... It felt as if dey wer complete strangers... It ws bcuz of bro  that she started luvin pups, music... She reall missed d BOND dey used to share Unhappy
After mumma... passed away, hr bro n puppa wer hr lyf. She nver usd to hyd nything frm him. She ws an open buk to him. N he ws an open buk to hr...

~JEH'S POV~
Kitne dino k baad ye mujhse baat karne aayi hai. Jabse hum Mumbai aaye hai tabse aisa lag raha hai jaise i dont noe her at all.
Mujhe ab b yaad hai... When i ws 10 years old n wen she ws 5, main bimar pad gaya. Tab isne kitna zid kiya tha ki she won't leave me alone jab tak main thhek nai ho jaata. Aur hum ek saath kitne mazze karte the... Holidays ke tym pe hum chocolates aur cookies kitchen shelf se churaake khate the... Wen i ws sad, main suvi ke paas silently bait jaata. Woh meri khamoshi se sab kuch samajh jaati thi... And wen suvi ws sad she used to cum n sit silently nxt to me... We used to understand each othr so well... Especially after mom's death...
Ab i feel asif she jst 4got me...

Suvi: "Bro... I... missed u a lot!!!!!!" 😭
She goes n hugs him. He immediately hugs hr bak! I think a hug can make 2 long lost bffs gt bak! πŸ€— N maybe a bro n sis bak! Though dey dint speak mch, their silence worked wonders! πŸ‘
"Sis, its gettin l8. Jaa so ja..."
"bro, aap b so jao.. Kal apka mock trial room main practice karne jaana hai na?"
"Haan haan sissy! Kal tera b exam hai na?"
Suvi makes dis expression : 🀒
"Gud nite bro!" Dey hug again n she goes...
Dat ny8 both of dem wer very happy! Dey felt as if dey just won a case against some rival company!

[Jeh is a LAW STUDENT. It is his 4th year. Suvi is a  student in Royal Acadamy/RA. After she graduates, she will also join d same law coll bro is in- LORDS UNIVERSAL COLLEGE]

NEXT DAY,  RA
All dd 12th graders r writing their BOARD xam! 🀒
Yuvi: "Sir sheet pls"
Mannu looks at him giving him a πŸ˜² expression.
Naro:"Sir sheet pls"
Mannu (who is sittin behind her) gives her his sheet n says: "Ye le! Iss mein likh le! Paper waste q kare? Mera toh waise b khali hai!" πŸ˜†

AFTER 2 HOURS
"Wooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" πŸ₯³
All of dem rush out of d class n r in d corridor! Their xams r ovr!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ₯³
Anish: "Yuvi, 5th question k liye jo answer maine likha kya woh sahi hai" he asks givin yuvi his q ppr
Mannu snatches d ppr frm him n says: "Galat hua toh? Jaake change karega kya?" n he chucks it out!
"Exams khatam guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" scream Mannu n Rathie!
"mannu n rathie r ry8! Ab xams khatam!!!!!!!!!" πŸ‘
Imran: "Toh guys! Ab hum sab kal grad party mein milte hai!! Bt usse pehle, dont 4gt ki aaj 5 ko humaara play hai! All of u hav to cum!!!!!"

Precap.
Yuvi: "Mujhe pata nai ki hum dono k beech kya hai... par ye jo b hai... It's special! Aur ye feeling... Its so... Different!" (goes down on his knees n gives his hand to her) "I luv u!!" ❀️
Suvi: "I love... u... too..." ☺️ (giving her hand to him)

<><><>
Hw ws it? Do leave behind ur valuable comments n dont 4gt to hit d LIKE button! 😊😳
Thank u!!

@Kaushik bhai, u got d surprise?? U understud d surprise?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

PART 1
Chapter 3
ch3Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bus index hi .. aditi parts kahan hai ?
1ch to post kar do πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: shivangi1112

bus index hi .. aditi parts kahan hai ?

1ch to post kar do😊

Baad mein agar achche feedbax aaye, den I'll post d nxt ch.. 😊
Or else... ABANDONED!!! πŸ˜†
Bt, ryt nw cs updt Kiya hai, did ya c?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditi_4ver

Baad mein agar achche feedbax aaye, den I'll post d nxt ch.. 😊
Or else... ABANDONED!!! πŸ˜†
Bt, ryt nw cs updt Kiya hai, did ya c?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

haan cs?
Originally posted by: shivangi1112

haan cs?

Character scetch... πŸ˜ƒ
It's d first post on dis topic.. 😊
u read it dostni?? πŸ˜† 😊
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Awesome Concept...and loved it as it really different from the usual story...Please do continue soon and ya I think since suvi already has some one in her life...there will be a lot of Ishq wala love sequences...πŸ˜†