Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 147

Tiramisu_coffee

Tiramisu_coffee

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
This story is so twisted n so utterly human !! Loving it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyR

Goldie

LadyR

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

So many negative people, no wonder Arnav is the way he is... Nani is adorable and deep down I believe she wants him to marry Khushi... they say third times the charm, so far twice they have been at the same temple and now have been blessed aand assumed as husband and wife... and why am I not surprised at lecherous Shyam... look forward to reading more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

memyselfandrshi

IF-Dazzler

memyselfandrshi

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

K sorry I am so late with my comments these days'

First of all K this Khushi for yours brings out the exact same feelings I had for the one on the show. I like that she did not pine away after her heart broke but she stood up and made something for herself in this world. Somewhere this points out how similar Arnav and Khushi are in this one aspect. I remember the last time I commented I said I do not understand why she is sacrificing her life  in this way. By saying that I do not mean she should still entertain hopes for Arnav but why get married to NK who evidently cannot accept her for who she is. I understand she came back to help Payal and the family as she felt obligated, but marrying NK , Y? Yes she feels she cannot be with Arnav but that does not mean she can't eventually find someone she may not love  with the same intensity but love nonetheless.

K you deserve an applause for bringing out that, under all the hatred and MU there is still a bond of trust, care between these two. Arnav accuses her of causing him pain yet knows she is not completely responsible for it. Tell me if I am wrong that under the jealousy for NK Arnav realizes that she is not doing it because she loves NK.

Just like Arnav felt that khushi should stop bailing out Lavanya. I feel the same thing now. Why is Khushi not making an effort to convince him about the letter? This question becomes more important knowing what Anjali revealed today. Arnav's love for his mom is blinding him to the other relations in his life. The only person who can reach across his defense wall is  Khushi. She wants to take his pain away but is that possible if he is not made aware of the reality about his mother? Khushi understands why his mom did what she did. I admire that she does not have any bitterness for the lady who is no more. This is one quality that shows the healthy self esteem khushi has. But why don't I see the drive in Khushi to clear her name. I would expect that from someone like her who did not break down but faced life with its bitter realities? Is she scared because she does not want to feel what she is feeling again? Is it that in the last 5 years she thought she has moved on but now in close proximity with him makes her subconsciously realize that it is not true? It feels that now the MU is serving like her defense against her own hearts desires.

K the mandir scene was fabulous...so destiny is reiterating its willEmbarrassed

Ok'.this finishes my main comments'now to ranting'

K mein iss shyam ke baache ko maar dalungi ek deen'...

K mera ek request hai ...plz plz dont end ur updates on shyam na...itna accha padhne ke baad kamine ke baare mein padhke end karna mujhse  nahi ho raha...Confused

Bhaktuuu itane saree questions about Khushi??????? Tongue

well as i understand K here is trying to move on withe life and thinks NK is the safe option... i think she is sure she will care for NK and is hoping as the time passes she will fall in love with NK... she is on the run as far as Arnav is concerned... she don't want to face past and present... where as Arnav is pretty straightforward... he in his own way tell K he still holds K in his heart with love and anger may be... and i love him for that...Smile

i will join you to get ride of SnakewaApprove

Sayu  in which way is NK safe? A girl like her who ventured into the world and made a name for herself knows the treatment she is getting at his hands or at the hands of his extended family is not what she deserves. Doesnt she want to once and for get out of the prison her family has bound her in...She does not want to face Arnav and the very painful past I agree but my question is why NK?? For someone like her there will b many good men to marry. I understand from the earlier update she is getting married for her father...but why NK? why this family which though not responsible yet played a significant part in her painful past...

may b I dont get it cos if it was me I would run as far as possible from these people...that too a man who does not love her for who she is, does not appreciate who she is..who does not stand up for her...marriage to such a man is condemning urself to alcatrazz

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 27 February 2013 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayali_d23charlotte74

vgedin

IF-Dazzler

vgedin

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Oh God, just when I was convinced that God has finally exhausted the humungous box of sorrows reserved for one person that is Khushi, we now have Shyam to deal with. Uff! How could I ever trust that creep?

Anjali also has had to deal with a lot, no wonder she is able to sympathize with Khushi and see her pain. Khushi was tormented by those who weren't really her own, but Anjali has been wronged by her own mother. Sharada Raizada has ruined many lives, including that of the son she so loved.

Arnav finds solace in Khushi's arms, doesn't he? They are drawn to each other for love and comfort and salvation - all the time! How I long to see them happy. The Lords have given a sign more than once, just want to see how the universe brings these two wretched souls together. Lovely update, dear, I am loving the pace of the story - and the flashbacks in parallel :)

Raila1014

Goldie

Raila1014

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Oh I really feel for these two.  They are being shown over and over that they should be together and yet the world conspire to keep them apart.  It would be too easy for them to just speak openly to each other about their feelings and misunderstandings, right?  And now here comes the snake with his venom.  How much more can they take?  It feels like there Is no way for them to overcome all these obstacles.  Somehow I see Nani as someone who may be an ally and maybe trying to help them a little bit.  Am I wrong here?  This Arnav is hurting too much and Kushi should just start putting herself first not others.  

This was a great update, more insights in their torture and how they are impacted by others around them.  Love your stories.

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Bhaktuuu itane saree questions about Khushi??????? Tongue

well as i understand K here is trying to move on withe life and thinks NK is the safe option... i think she is sure she will care for NK and is hoping as the time passes she will fall in love with NK... she is on the run as far as Arnav is concerned... she don't want to face past and present... where as Arnav is pretty straightforward... he in his own way tell K he still holds K in his heart with love and anger may be... and i love him for that...Smile

i will join you to get ride of SnakewaApprove

Sayu  in which way is NK safe? A girl like her who ventured into the world and made a name for herself knows the treatment she is getting at his hands or at the hands of his extended family is not what she deserves. Doesnt she want to once and for get out of the prison her family has bound her in...She does not want to face Arnav and the very painful past I agree but my question is why NK?? For someone like her there will b many good men to marry. I understand from the earlier update she is getting married for her father...but why NK? why this family which though not responsible yet played a significant part in her painful past...

may b I dont get it cos if it was me I would run as far as possible from these people...that too a man who does not love her for who she is, does not appreciate who she is..who does not stand up for her...marriage to such a man is condemning urself to alcatrazz

safe as is safe from getting hurt... safe from losing someone you love so dearly... from that angle i m saying she feels safe with NK... she has zero expectations from NK and she is fine with it... 

NK will grab the opportunity with both hands if tomorrow Ria confesses her feelings and that ensures NK getting his promotion... he is the opportunist the only difference is he is not as creepy as Snake...  

Sorry Kavi if this is not how you see NK... but this is what i felt abt NK... 

And Bhaktuu as far as marriage to such person... well lets face it this happens all the time around us... family pressure... social pressure... your own short comings... situations... surroundings... thr are so many things in life which decide your choices or compromises you make in your life... Khushi si making this decision on calculated risk 

Edited by sayali_d23 - 27 February 2013 at 9:26am

preethi28

Goldie

preethi28

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
another person who joins the evil gang.
i just keep feeling sorry for khushi for having to put up with all these crappy people not to mention arnav's callous behavior

vinu.sr

Goldie

vinu.sr

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Another fantastic update!

I am intrigued by Arnav's mom' character...It irks me that she manipulated her children to a large extent and even pushed them towards choosing among the parents.

And just when I thought the villain has been dealt with in the past already and is gone...there comes the original Daiya Ho! Daiya Ho! tutututootoo Daiya Ho! I am so excited now...

the drama here is top notch! the story is multi-layered with an awesome flashback to match!! the lead characters are so well defined and intense...the side characters are great too!!! a perfect setting for IPK 2.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top