Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 147

kiran1992

Goldie

kiran1992

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Good job dear...
This FF s gettn more interestn nw...
Can't wait 2 read more...
Now I hav 2 wait till next wed...
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeenaRocks

IF-Dazzler

LeenaRocks

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
OMG!!! 
Where is this all going?

ArHi scene - as always - amazing!! :)
my my .. mami and her rantings!! 
Nani- as always true to her character ... sweet and only one concerned for Khushi...
Anji - Arnav - ohh i so feel for Anjali!! that mother of theirs ... root cause of all issues!! 

Now coming to Shyam!! aha!! again true to his character!! was wondering how come no firework from his end so far!! but no disappointment there!!! 
ouhh he and his lusting for Khushi ... will anything change ever?!?

why should it be Khushi who will suffer all the time? ouhh!! 

Thanks for the update Kavi... 
P.S. do change the title name in thread 1 as it was not known that thrd 2 was created at all!!

~Leena

charlotte74

neel123

neel123

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
wow. this is getting very interesting.
shyam- tu kab sudrega?

charlotte74

IronButterfly

IF-Dazzler

IronButterfly

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
The mandir incident, a sign from God? First NK and now Shaym, Arnav surely has competition. Hope Khushi has a easy life ahead.

charlotte74

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Hey Kavi...

was waiting for my next installment of Arnav... and you didn't disappointed me  Approve

So Khushi and Arnav are destined to be married... this is the second sing... first one being sitting under the match-making tree and now carrying Khushi to the temple... Thumbs Up

So Arnav and Anjali's father is alive and Arnav blames him for everything bad happened in thr life Confused

why Shyam is always sooo creepy in all your stories?

I just finished your earlier two stories... loved them... u did a fab jobClapClap

Edited by sayali_d23 - 27 February 2013 at 8:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74memyselfandrshi

memyselfandrshi

IF-Dazzler

memyselfandrshi

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

K sorry I am so late with my comments these days'

First of all K this Khushi for yours brings out the exact same feelings I had for the one on the show. I like that she did not pine away after her heart broke but she stood up and made something for herself in this world. Somewhere this points out how similar Arnav and Khushi are in this one aspect. I remember the last time I commented I said I do not understand why she is sacrificing her life  in this way. By saying that I do not mean she should still entertain hopes for Arnav but why get married to NK who evidently cannot accept her for who she is. I understand she came back to help Payal and the family as she felt obligated, but marrying NK , Y? Yes she feels she cannot be with Arnav but that does not mean she can't eventually find someone she may not love  with the same intensity but love nonetheless.

K you deserve an applause for bringing out that, under all the hatred and MU there is still a bond of trust, care between these two. Arnav accuses her of causing him pain yet knows she is not completely responsible for it. Tell me if I am wrong that under the jealousy for NK Arnav realizes that she is not doing it because she loves NK.

Just like Arnav felt that khushi should stop bailing out Lavanya. I feel the same thing now. Why is Khushi not making an effort to convince him about the letter? This question becomes more important knowing what Anjali revealed today. Arnav's love for his mom is blinding him to the other relations in his life. The only person who can reach across his defense wall is  Khushi. She wants to take his pain away but is that possible if he is not made aware of the reality about his mother? Khushi understands why his mom did what she did. I admire that she does not have any bitterness for the lady who is no more. This is one quality that shows the healthy self esteem khushi has. But why don't I see the drive in Khushi to clear her name. I would expect that from someone like her who did not break down but faced life with its bitter realities? Is she scared because she does not want to feel what she is feeling again? Is it that in the last 5 years she thought she has moved on but now in close proximity with him makes her subconsciously realize that it is not true? It feels that now the MU is serving like her defense against her own hearts desires.

K the mandir scene was fabulous...so destiny is reiterating its willEmbarrassed

K i am already feeling sad for Anjali ...iss baar toh koi Maanav bhi nahi haiCry

Ok'.this finishes my main comments'now to ranting'

K mein iss shyam ke baache ko maar dalungi ek deen'...

K mera ek request hai ...plz plz dont end ur updates on shyam na...itna accha padhne ke baad kamine ke baare mein padhke end karna mujhse  nahi ho raha...Confused

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 27 February 2013 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnischarlotte74sayali_d23

sonia_92

IF-Rockerz

sonia_92

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
SHYAM too? what the? the sick pervert! The flashback was beautiful, a look into they electrifying past. exciting but shyam gives me the creeps

love
sonia

charlotte74

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

K sorry I am so late with my comments these days'

First of all K this Khushi for yours brings out the exact same feelings I had for the one on the show. I like that she did not pine away after her heart broke but she stood up and made something for herself in this world. Somewhere this points out how similar Arnav and Khushi are in this one aspect. I remember the last time I commented I said I do not understand why she is sacrificing her life  in this way. By saying that I do not mean she should still entertain hopes for Arnav but why get married to NK who evidently cannot accept her for who she is. I understand she came back to help Payal and the family as she felt obligated, but marrying NK , Y? Yes she feels she cannot be with Arnav but that does not mean she can't eventually find someone she may not love  with the same intensity but love nonetheless.

K you deserve an applause for bringing out that, under all the hatred and MU there is still a bond of trust, care between these two. Arnav accuses her of causing him pain yet knows she is not completely responsible for it. Tell me if I am wrong that under the jealousy for NK Arnav realizes that she is not doing it because she loves NK.

Just like Arnav felt that khushi should stop bailing out Lavanya. I feel the same thing now. Why is Khushi not making an effort to convince him about the letter? This question becomes more important knowing what Anjali revealed today. Arnav's love for his mom is blinding him to the other relations in his life. The only person who can reach across his defense wall is  Khushi. She wants to take his pain away but is that possible if he is not made aware of the reality about his mother? Khushi understands why his mom did what she did. I admire that she does not have any bitterness for the lady who is no more. This is one quality that shows the healthy self esteem khushi has. But why don't I see the drive in Khushi to clear her name. I would expect that from someone like her who did not break down but faced life with its bitter realities? Is she scared because she does not want to feel what she is feeling again? Is it that in the last 5 years she thought she has moved on but now in close proximity with him makes her subconsciously realize that it is not true? It feels that now the MU is serving like her defense against her own hearts desires.

K the mandir scene was fabulous...so destiny is reiterating its willEmbarrassed

Ok'.this finishes my main comments'now to ranting'

K mein iss shyam ke baache ko maar dalungi ek deen'...

K mera ek request hai ...plz plz dont end ur updates on shyam na...itna accha padhne ke baad kamine ke baare mein padhke end karna mujhse  nahi ho raha...Confused

Bhaktuuu itane saree questions about Khushi??????? Tongue

well as i understand K here is trying to move on withe life and thinks NK is the safe option... i think she is sure she will care for NK and is hoping as the time passes she will fall in love with NK... she is on the run as far as Arnav is concerned... she don't want to face past and present... where as Arnav is pretty straightforward... he in his own way tell K he still holds K in his heart with love and anger may be... and i love him for that...Smile

i will join you to get ride of SnakewaApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnischarlotte74memyselfandrshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top