Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 139 of 147

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
What the heck 
how can u do this 
wedding aa bhi gayi...that's too soon 

anjali is right they both are idoit
but what khushi and what arnav can do
but greatest idiot shyam ...
update is magical

kuch kro kavi...plz that NK never get married to khushi never ever
she even doesn't like his touch 
she feel nothing with him 

can't anyone give some understanding to arnav
he can do 
if khushi is bound with obligation then arnav u have to take soem step

and 
what is in envelop 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 139)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Dear Kavi 

welll Kavi do I really need to tell you that this part was as usual beautiful...

I like Nani and Anjali's conversation I was really confused every time  I use to read update but then I always forgot asking about it as I was always busy defending MY Arnav...Ermm But glad that you address this issue... so it was not only Shardha Raizada who noticed the growing closeness... what I wonder now why non of them try to bring them close before NK came into picture...UnhappyDisapprove

Now Bhakti madam's objection about Arnav's behavior in the cinema hall... Now I want to know if you are in love does that mean you don't interact with any other person of the opposite sex?? Why can't it been seen as even thought he was talking to Lavanya he so wanted to be in touch with Khushi that he was holding her hand??? why always see Arnav's all action in the negative way?? I would have pissed with Arnav if he was making out with La in front of Khushi but he was just talking to La so what is wrong with it...Ermm

Both Arnav and Khushi has trust issues and as Nani says correctly they have to fight thr own battles... Khushi's behavior is more frustrating... she can scarifies her own life if she wants due to her obligations towards Gupta family... but she has no right to ruin NK's  life in the process... Khushi really needs to speak up out laud and clear... Stern Smile

Shayam is more of a  silent player so far in the story... I am waiting for his character to be in action... Approve

Sorry I forgot about Lavanya ...she is 26
Shyam's character will slowly and surely be in action Evil Smile

I am waiting for snake to do his snakyness...Tongue
and I trust you will make Arnav come back from where ever he has gone to bang Khushi's head... warana woo ladaki khudaa toh kuch karane se rahi...Ermm

charlotte74

flowers4u

IF-Sizzlerz

flowers4u

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
wow an amazing update...hope some how kushi's wedding gets delayed...continue soon...

charlotte74

meera06

Goldie

meera06

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
How come the wedding is happening so fast??
I loved the flashbacks...
As Anjali rightfully said both Arnav and NK are idiots but wish she would see the real face of her own husband...

charlotte74

star303

Groupbie

star303

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
The wedding is happening already!!!! But i have faith in destiny just like nani and am sure the it will not happen after all. Where is ria and what is she doing about NK!!! i had so many hopes on her to do something since you cannot have such hopes from Arnav and Khushi. And what is Shyam planning to do with that coat?? Can it be wednesday already. Cannot wait for the next update.

charlotte74

avchowdhury

Goldie

avchowdhury

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
amazing

charlotte74

dpotnis

dpotnis

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I can't compete with the analysis done by Sayu and Bhakti on the story so far. Both have done a Ph.D on human behaviorLOL. But heres what I get from the story so far. 
Khushi has not felt that she is mentally close to Arnav yet. She has mostly seen the physical attraction. Hence the issue of trust. Arnav is not yet ready to believe that Khushi loves him. He too feels that she is only physically attracted to him. He still thinks she is more interested in her career. And even if she tells him the truth about the past, he will not believe it because then he will be distrusting his mom. Only if Nani and Anjali dig out the truth there is a chance that he will believe what actually happened. I wonder why Nani and Anjali did not do anything when they knew Arnav and Khushi were getting close in the past. Maybe Khushi went away before they could act on that knowledge.
The wedding is happening too soon and Khushi has to speak up now. Though NK is not much of a husband material, her silence will ruin 3 lives. Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi ho sakte aur hume pata hai Kavi tum unhe alag hone nahi dogi. (How much I cried when Sobti said that dialogCry)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayali_d23charlotte74

Nehasupnfan

Goldie

Nehasupnfan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Oh dear!!!!! This is such a mess!!! They belong together...and even then they are drifting apart. Its very evident that Arnav and Khushi fell deeply and madly in love all those years ago! 

WHat the hell is Shyam upto???? I'm curious!!!!

I can't wait to read what happens next!! :) 

charlotte74

Post Reply New Post

Go to top