Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 138)

Post Reply New Post

Page 138 of 147

Siya6490

Goldie

Siya6490

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Anjali is right.. khushi is really stuck btwn two idiots... i dont want khushi to marry nk... arnav is gone... . what will happen now?
The flash back was awesome scenes.. really loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #2 Chapter 13 in thread 3 (Page 138)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimosa658

Goldie

mimosa658

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!
Wonderful!!!
Fabulous!!!
These are the few words...

charlotte74

preethi28

Goldie

preethi28

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I loved the theatre flashback.Arnav was being adorably mischievous. Poor Khushi.Movie ka title bhi yaad nahi hogi bechari ko! LOLThe lehenga part. it's for me ...haye Day Dreaming .The dance was amazing! I was thinking that all the Raizadas in VOF were dumb that they can't feel the passion oozing out of two people. Nani and Anjali were actually trying to be cupids.They couldn't do much because they are not aware of Arnav and Khushi's equation or the involvement of Sharada Raizada.Khushi maneuvered a way out of removing Arnav's ring but Arnav left the same night! But Nani is correct divine intervention is almost a given thing.What with Arnav and Khushi's history.
Shyam ugh! i just hope he doesn't mess things now.Arnav and Khushi have enough on their plate and Arnav does not even know that the wedding is preponed!
Awesome update. Smile

charlotte74

nsipkknd

nsipkknd

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I am big fan of your previous works especially Desert Rose. And when i came across your index and found VOF I thought i will follow it.

I finished reading all th 12 chapters in one go. Its quite depressing...not in wrong way...i mean after reading it I am feeling really low..

the emotions are quite heart wrenching...

since i have read your ff before i am sure you will give an happy ending but still the emotions are weighing down...

cheers

charlotte74

arshi21

IF-Rockerz

arshi21

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I really liked this update...koi toh hai Khushi aur Arnav ke sath...someone who genuinely cares for them..

But still, I want Arnav to profusely apoologize to Khushi for the way he has behaved woth her and for his faults. I genuinely do. 

Its not done. She cannot suffer so much and only have Arnav accepting her in his life. She deserves much more. So much more.  I get that even Arnav is the victim of a huge misunderstanding..but still.. this is no excuse for the way he has misbehaved with khushi..

Arnav MUST apologize gravely to her.. and Khushi must leave her stubbornness to marry NK and agree that her decision to marry NK is wrong.

Sigh.

I loved the update though..loved those flashbacks. 

I hope something happens..soon :)

charlotte74

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Kavii please confirm age of arnav..khushi.. Lavanya... Anju and snake... I need to clear somthing in my head before i comment on the part and prepare mere Arnav ka defence...

Vil comment in detail tonight...

Snake - 33
Anjali - 32
Arnav  - 29
Akash - 29
Payal - 26
Khushi - 23

Bhaktu still hasn't updated her comment yet. Smile

Ayooo Lavanyaa ki agee nahi batyee... case kamjorr hojayega mera...Confused

charlotte74

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Dear Kavi 

welll Kavi do I really need to tell you that this part was as usual beautiful...

I like Nani and Anjali's conversation I was really confused every time  I use to read update but then I always forgot asking about it as I was always busy defending MY Arnav...Ermm But glad that you address this issue... so it was not only Shardha Raizada who noticed the growing closeness... what I wonder now why non of them try to bring them close before NK came into picture...UnhappyDisapprove

Now Bhakti madam's objection about Arnav's behavior in the cinema hall... Now I want to know if you are in love does that mean you don't interact with any other person of the opposite sex?? Why can't it been seen as even thought he was talking to Lavanya he so wanted to be in touch with Khushi that he was holding her hand??? why always see Arnav's all action in the negative way?? I would have pissed with Arnav if he was making out with La in front of Khushi but he was just talking to La so what is wrong with it...Ermm

Both Arnav and Khushi has trust issues and as Nani says correctly they have to fight thr own battles... Khushi's behavior is more frustrating... she can scarifies her own life if she wants due to her obligations towards Gupta family... but she has no right to ruin NK's  life in the process... Khushi really needs to speak up out laud and clear... Stern Smile

Shayam is more of a  silent player so far in the story... I am waiting for his character to be in action... Approve

charlotte74

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Dear Kavi 

welll Kavi do I really need to tell you that this part was as usual beautiful...

I like Nani and Anjali's conversation I was really confused every time  I use to read update but then I always forgot asking about it as I was always busy defending MY Arnav...Ermm But glad that you address this issue... so it was not only Shardha Raizada who noticed the growing closeness... what I wonder now why non of them try to bring them close before NK came into picture...UnhappyDisapprove

Now Bhakti madam's objection about Arnav's behavior in the cinema hall... Now I want to know if you are in love does that mean you don't interact with any other person of the opposite sex?? Why can't it been seen as even thought he was talking to Lavanya he so wanted to be in touch with Khushi that he was holding her hand??? why always see Arnav's all action in the negative way?? I would have pissed with Arnav if he was making out with La in front of Khushi but he was just talking to La so what is wrong with it...Ermm

Both Arnav and Khushi has trust issues and as Nani says correctly they have to fight thr own battles... Khushi's behavior is more frustrating... she can scarifies her own life if she wants due to her obligations towards Gupta family... but she has no right to ruin NK's  life in the process... Khushi really needs to speak up out laud and clear... Stern Smile

Shayam is more of a  silent player so far in the story... I am waiting for his character to be in action... Approve

Sorry I forgot about Lavanya ...she is 26
Shyam's character will slowly and surely be in action Evil Smile

Edited by charlotte74 - 05 April 2013 at 9:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top