Balika Vadhu

BalikaVadhu Times #7...New Start with New Hope... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

AryaS

IF-Dazzler

AryaS

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Wonderful edition yet again Team!!! Kudos to All. Thumbs Up

This one is gonna be a special one as from the next NL , Pratz will be missing. Yes...I am still cribbing and trying to move on. From next NL, we will get a new face of Anandi and a new look of NL.

Thanks to all for being right here with us in this tough phase. Have faith in BV that they will let this transition be easy and smooth to us. And most of all, have all hopes on Shiv...as he is the one who will ensure us that our Anandi has not gone anywhere. She is right here with us and always was!

Congratulations to all the winners! Clap

All the selections are perfect. The scene selections are apt. The titles too went to the deserving ones. Special mention for the character of the month - Jagadeesh. He deserves the title. And the most irritating character...Ira...yeah...who else!!!

Well done Khusi & Don. We all know how difficult this would have been. BV Times Rock! Star

Will miss you Pratyusha...loved your version of Anandi. Wish you all the happiness in life and have a bright future. God Bless!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiSuchi-dixie123surabhi01blushingDon_theEvilkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BalikaVadhu Times #7...New Start with New Hope... (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
awesome work everyone!!
Thank you NL team for putting together such a great work : )

Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhidixie123surabhi01Don_theEvilkhusi_*

tistaa

IF-Sizzlerz

tistaa

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
AWSOME JOB Khushi Clap 

I loved this NL especially bcoz it is the last NL on "MY AnSH" and for me atleast SidYusha will always remain AnSh...another reason behind this NL's speciality for me is this is my last session in the NL...I have stopped watching Balika Vadhu forever ...so fro now this is not possible for me to find the funny scene Smile  but I'll always admire the effort of the makers of this NL...so all the best from me and Khushi and Prati ...you guyz rockzzz Clap

My heartfull CONGRATULATION to all  the winners of the NL and all the people who gave their effort to make this NL...hats off to you also Star  I just love you all Smile

This NL is dedicate to Pratyusha so I will wish her all the very best and I'll surely pray that she achieve the highest piont and for me you and only you will be Anandi...love you Pratz Smile

All the NL team love you all...Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansarisurabhi01Vishakha_SakhiDon_theEvilkhusi_*itsRitzi55shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Congrats for this beautiful and emotional NLClap

Will really miss pratz and SidYusha chemistryCry
loved the last lines u wrote for pratzCry

NL is awesome ,,,good team work by NL team
congrats to all the winnersClap amazing job 

Edited by 55shobha - 01 March 2013 at 1:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhisurabhi01Don_theEvilkhusi_*

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
To Prati and PDjee...all my love and thank you! Heart Hug

As usual our NL rocks!
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Everyone did an awesome job in their respective areas! 
Congrats to all the winners! Dancing Party
And thank you for choosing me as a winner in best siggy and avi category. Embarrassed

Goodbye Prats, will miss you like hell as Anandi! I wish you all the best in whatever you do! Heart

Edited by Vedo - 01 March 2013 at 6:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123surabhi01sladjana333khusi_*Don_theEvil

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

thanks vedo...i have added this one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhidixie123surabhi01Don_theEvil

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thank you Pdjee! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01khusi_*Don_theEvil

QueenbeePallavi

Goldie

QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
you know wat i think.. its better to move on with the show and accept toral as the new anandi even though i was a bit sad at pratz leaving but then for whatever reason she's done this let it be.. lets welcome toral in and hope that she nd sid rock it again as did sidyusha!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01Don_theEvil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top