Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Agent 007 Shekawat...Swayam Shekawat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

8JSmileyFace8J

8JSmileyFace8J

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
HeartOr is it Dr. Swayam...or Sexy Swayam...Or Mr. Hottie...Or is it just Shantanu MaheshwariTongue...ever since I saw the last scene of today's episode I keep thinking of a way to describe Shantanu in a tux...and I CANT!!! While our Majnu Loverboy was lost in his Sharon I got lost in, I think, one of the best looks ever of the character of Swayam...I can't explain it to you...but when I saw him I was just drooling over my computer screen I even paused it for like 5 minutes so I could continue my drooling...i mean HOTTIE ALERT!!!!!Day Dreaming!I'm still blushing over the sight!!!EmbarrassedMannn...how can someone look sooo good in a tux...not many can pull it off...but Shantanu...you looked absolutely AMAZING!!!!IClap have sen many of the James Bond movies and swear the first thing I said when I saw was my very apt title...All the ladies in James Bond movies are shown in a kind a wierd-showpiece-kind of way...but if Shantanu was my James Bond I don't think I would mind...LOLHeart
this is just my opinion I just wanted to share with you guys...but I wonder what do you think of Shanatanu's look???

P.S.
For those who don't know me which I think is everyone my name is Lubna and Im not really new to this forum I had a previous account SmileyFace but due to unknown circumstances I had to make a new account..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987Molly.Swaron_Deepika_ABCDesiGirl93rakhiankita_bellaSwan_shreyasi28yasriBeulaSwaRonMihi4VruShan..euphoria..SnoweySwaronvrushanSwaRon_rocksswaron9113KriShaReYammarauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agent 007 Shekawat...Swayam Shekawat" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rakhiankita

Goldie

rakhiankita

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
ya ur right shantanu is just the best what ever he just do it in a perfect way i mean force us by his looks to fall for himEmbarrassed and he is just simply awwsomeSmile

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Now dat u made dis post i m wondering why didnt sum1 do it already??? Betr late dan nvr though :P
Oh he sure was looking awesome nd out of dis world himself! Nd for me he will always b swayam d lover boy :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
You r right... he was looking handsum... anyone can upload pix, please?!!

..euphoria..

IF-Rockerz

..euphoria..

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
i always imagined  how swayam will look in tux and now seeing him in the formals my dream came true ...as u said he was looking so handsome ..the lover boy is perfect in all the shadesEmbarrassed

shantanu.swayam

shantanu.swayam

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
He's worn a tuxedo before, on the show.
Actually, he had worn a suit.
Before the Charity Event, when Vicky and Swayam were getting ready to propose to their lady loves.
Plus he was wearing shades.
I can understand how you felt, I felt the same way.
My heart fluttered when I saw him in a suit that day, and when I saw him in a tux yesterday.
Swayam ki mom ne theek hi kaha tha, voh suit mein bahut achha lagta hai!
*lovestruck*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top