Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Zahara...you've probably seen me around the forums somewhere. Aha.

Anyway, what really attracted me to this show was the fact that it was meant to be based on the Disney film "Beauty and the Beast". And I absolutely adore that film! But of course, I also have to note the differences between the fairytale and "Khoobsurat" because a) the main characters are nothing like Belle/Beast and b) the backdrop is different. I've never watched Soumya's previous shows but from what I've seen (which are only the promos) her character seems like the sort of person who is elegant but yet there's a sense of immaturity in her. However, unlike Belle who faced the Beast (though was somewhat scared of him for a few scenes), Aradhya doesn't like to see "dark" beastly-like people. Similarly, Madhav is nothing like the Beast who was always angry at others but treated Belle with care, he is someone who is insecure with himself. As much as I love Beauty and the Beast's original, prince-with-a-curse-storyline, I'm falling more in love with Khoobsurat's storyline. Aradhya, though may seem immature, follows Ehsaas's words and his good-nature is what makes her fall in love with him. 

Would you fall in love with someone you haven't even seen?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_Pearlsweety71sajinifabyApoorvaFandazzlerfan-_Talha_-nb.nehaRishani7pepples_joyChoco_Cosmospreethi18arunima_LUITcjs369Tacker_Holic...Tanu...rashvin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elegant Beauty and the Shy Beast" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
dashing entry of rohit what a comeback

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehapreethi18

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
This is a wonderful post with a lot of thought I agree I also love the storyline of the show. My parents used to read me Beauty and the Beast when I was younger and I still have the book who knew that we would be witnessing something like this on Indian Television.

Soumya is a superb actress who has grown in terms of her acting and expressions. I can see the immatureness in her nature which is probably there due to her parents upbringing and also her freedom. Madhav however was very confident when he was young but due to his looks he has lost self confidence in fact I feel there are men like Madhav who have experienced similar things in society and shy away. However, it is important for the individual to overcome such fears and rise as the person they are because they are unique.

I feel Aaradhya will help him a lot when she accepts him. She has a lot of confidence and she will be able to in still that in his behaviour and help him to come out of that shell.

Good point at the end about Aaradhya believing Ehsaas's words immediately that sure does show a strong connection. Loving the show cant emphasise this enough!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292ApoorvaFan

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
INDEED a good post with loads of sense in it...
well Aradhya is a elegant female who is seen to be given significance much to the beautiful things around her including people. Shez brought up in such a circumstances that shez made to feel only the lovely things and people but kinda aversion to all the unattractive stuffz... shez gotta lot of impact from her moneyed beautiful parents.

Madhav may be not adorable in looks but certainly has gotta sense of humour with gud heart and maturity either which makes him a gentleman.

Letz see how the track moves on moulding all these three characters withing. it really seems fascinating and anticipating a lot from the show..

Saumya seth is a lovely actress. She had portrayed NAVYA very well..and she fitz a lot to Aradhya either. shez doing a fabulous job here.. n yes shez come a long way as an actress..beautiful female..
Well i dunt know about other two male leads as i havent watched their any shows but Rohit khuranna seems a genuine senior actor. hez so promising.

Falling in love without seeing seems a thought but practically not applicable i feel...

Edited by rashvin - 27 February 2013 at 12:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

Meena1428

Groupbie

Meena1428

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I dont think anybody can fall in love with Someone that you havent seen before, and if you think you are then is not lOve it's a hmm...like how we feel when we like a sopper star. We don't actiolly love them we love what they do and the characters they play. To love them takes to know their real charecters/personality, and then theere theere we learn to love them.
So if you got to se and know the personality before seeing the person, and it doesent fit it'll take time to put them together but at last u'll accept them as they are :-)
I hope lol

sajinifaby

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

very well written,
I didnt like Saumya much in her first serial, but liked her in the promos of khubsoorat, she is looking very pretty... wudnt mind watching her, specially as she has been paired with my fav actor Rohit khurana...he is a fantastic actor and am sure will do full justice to this character, that he plays...

as far as story goes ... always loved the story of beauty and the beast, found it one of the most romantic stories... based on similar concept, but in modern day ambience... I find the idea of falling in love with the sound of his voice, even before seeing the person, very interesting... looking forward to watching this story unfold

Edited by cjs369 - 27 February 2013 at 3:27am

sajinifaby

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
zahara- i agree with you aradhaya was a sweet charming beuty 

and rohit  was a shy handsome beast   

this show is gonna rock  

sajinifaby

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
wonderfull post yar...no i dont think i will fall in love wid someone who i have not seen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.