Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I think they are both very good actors! I don't find Madhav attractive but I like his professional attitude and his acting skills! He is a very talented and experienced actor and this shows in his interviews and also in his scenes on the show! Looking forward to seeing the depth of both actors!

Edited by Sonia17 - 26 February 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Only one? (Page 2)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I am not a fan of both the male leads. But must admit that Madhav overshadows Rahul in terms of acting and I think I m gonna like hime in long run.

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
madab rules
rahul is gud looking . but seems to me like fair and handsome ad guy.
something is missing in rahul
instant spark

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshadlover16

Am I the only one who thinks Madhav is hotter than Rahul?
No dearTongue...not at all...count me in too...WinkWinki think Rahul looked a bit dumb .Ouch...(just my opinion ...no offense to any Rahul fansTongue)...Madhav looked so hot even with those marks on his face..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...his eyes are so expressive.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and his lashes.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Rohit is one handsome manEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i loved his look as Vansh as well..Embarrassed...he looked so cute and hot when he was shying away from the interview in front of his staff in yesterdays episode..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awww...i will watch the show for him...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
i just dont like the actor playing rahul. he is too chubby everywhere. his cheeks r puffed out.
he looks bigger. he must tone down his body

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
nope... u count me in too for that for sure!!!! 

-shalz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shalz-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
count me in too ...
I m loving madhav's character most among 3 Wink

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
so finally rohit is getting his due i am really happy for him in previous show the makers really wasted his talent by killing his character but i hope the mittals will do justice to his talent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.