Posted: 11 years ago
Am I the only one who thinks Madhav is hotter than Rahul?
haaa individual thinking and tastes u know.. by d way Madhav is not dat bad either... IN TERMS of acting skills, Rohit(madhav) is just awesomeee and hez gotta efficiency but somewhere Rahul's character seems lost as something is missing in him.. he y8 be good looking but still he s not dat adorable coz hez too chubbu and in terms of acting either hes not dat gud compared to Madhav..Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
Agree... 😃
But possibly I am being partial as I am a die-hard fan of RK (Rohit Khurana)... 😆 😆
I am not a fan of either of these actors but I always give importance to diction and voice culture of an actor along with his personality. I believe unless they bring clarity and emotions in their voice, their acting is not 100%

so I felt Madhav (Rohit Khurana) is good as his voice and pronunciations are much better than Rahul.
I am agree with you , he is specially his voice modulation n he better than rahul by looks too .

Poor CVs... Their hard work is wasted... 😆
They did so much to make RK look way below average as Madhav but few of the viewers are liking his personality... 😆 😆
Definitely agree!!!

He looks way better than Rahul. That just tells you that looking fair is not everything.

If he fixed up his hair a bit and dressing style he would look so much better!!
rohit really overshadow other actors it happened in uttrn miley jab and now here what to do he is a damn good actor
I think they are both very good actors! I don't find Madhav attractive but I like his professional attitude and his acting skills! He is a very talented and experienced actor and this shows in his interviews and also in his scenes on the show! Looking forward to seeing the depth of both actors! Edited by Sonia17 - 11 years ago
I am not a fan of both the male leads. But must admit that Madhav overshadows Rahul in terms of acting and I think I m gonna like hime in long run.