Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

OS I don't care anymore (MB&RK)

Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

What was she doing here'.i thought she would never come back after yesterday'

But she was here and was doing the touch up of the new heroine'

He thought he has broken her and sent her back to her chawl'and when he saw the new hairdresser he thought that she has given up'but the director told him that he had to appoint two hairdressers so that the work is done faster'

The whole day he shot close scenes with Deepali'but Madhu stood there chatting with people, laughing with Bittooji or just doing her work'and totally ignoring him'

After the shoot everyone left and Madhu was also on her way out when RK blocked her way'she just wanted to shout at him to let her go but then he asked her

RK: what are you doing here'I thought after yesterday you wont come back'

Madhu looked confused at him'

Madhu: why shouldn't I come back RK?

RK: the look on your face yesterday'I saw that you were jealous'and that it broke your heart to see the man you love to dance with another woman Madhubala'I smelled something burning ex-biwi

He was about to continue when Madhu started laughing her head of'

He was shocked and confused'

Madhu: hahahah really Rk'jealouse and me and that too of Deepali'why should I be jealous RK? Oh you mean to see you dancing with your bhabi'to see you dancing with YOUR brtoher's wife'or with the woman you loved once and who broke your heart'

RK don't confuse disgust with jealousy'I just left because I had enough of your drama'Dipali was right you both have an amazing chemistry'she can stoop so low to do anything like you'but to you information I just don't care anymore'you are the one calling me ex-biwi'you are the one who is bothered with me being here RK'and actually I really don't know why'I mean you told me that I am a simple girl who isn't worth to be called yours'then why are you bringing the woman whom you insult in every possible way just to make me jealous'RK I thought you have class'

One more thing RK'I fell in love with Rishabh'a character you played very well'but now the movie ended and with the movie the character ended also'The Rishabh I fell in love with doesn't exist anymore'in front me is RK'and you remember that you have been my enemy always'

till today i  have fought you face to face...i don't need any sneaky plans like you ...so don't strain your brain too much ...because tumhare hone ya na hone se mujhe koi farak nahi padta'

something I realized soon'so do whatever you want dance with Deepali'romance her'and RK the three days are over'so Madhubala Samsher Mallik won the challenge'she gave him one of her most charming smile'and she left'

She left a baffled RK behind

After 30 days Madhu wasn't the hairdresser anymore'she has entered Bollywood' 

Edited by sonnal_17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic!!!  How I PRAY this happens on the show.  

You wrote it very well and it is common sense - something which is missing on the show.
rosalineak thumbnail
hope she says this to rk.nice os.
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If she just does that, it'd be wonderful.
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...
I hope this happens...