Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I think Aradhya;s mother has a big influence on her thinking khoobsurat people are only worth attention. Her parents never seemed to discourage her attitude in fact they are encouraging it

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04veds275machoasifsweety71sajinifaby-Khush--_Talha_-dazzlerfankiokyopepples_joyVishalCkspcrazygirl4RDTacker_Holicwadi..dollcjs369-Rhythmic.Me-GoldenDew-Jeny-rashvinanyadiv96navya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aradhya's mother" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yup they are encouraging it as they too are khubsurath and moneyed people with certain set of standards and attitude. thatz y they have nourished their daughter in the same way but generally speaking this kinda attitude not gonna favour in all the path we carry on. there may be both positives and negatives. it my8 end up feeling depressed sometimes in some circumstances of onez life..
letz see how the track moves on...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyilovedhanjanirdnavya19

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Yes I totally agree with your views! I like the way they are open minded but they are giving too much freedom to their children right from a young age and I think we will see how this affects Aaradhya when she faces the real world! Like mentioned in interviews she has never seen the bad side of the world or faced any problems I feel she will in the future and her upbringing will affect her steps in life and her decisions!

Loving the show though it has a very light feel with a strong message! Soumya is doing awesome in her role!

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

machoasif

machoasif

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
it's a moral fr all parents who are like aradhya's parents...

-_Talha_-

IF-Dazzler

-_Talha_-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyilovedhanjanird

sureesh

Goldie

sureesh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
between the actor who plays the role of soumya's mother ons creen is really good looking

ilovedhanjanird

sweety71

Goldie

sweety71

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
yup

ilovedhanjanird

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.