Anamika

So much for JeeKa.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Yesterdays episode was real goodBig smile. Ana has laid her truth bare in front of jeet, but it seems the young man is scared of accepting her. I dont blame him tho. He is used to seeing punching bags hang in front of him, not dead bodiesTongue. Ana has showed varied emotion whenever jeet was around, from anger to helplessness, but looks like jeet is gonna incur her wrath. JeeKa happened, but it came with a huge priceConfused. The price of Jeet's betrayal. I just hope it doesnt bring out the worst in ana.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So much for JeeKa." in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpv24

Yesterdays episode was real goodBig smile. Ana has laid her truth bare in front of jeet, but it seems the young man is scared of accepting her. I dont blame him tho. He is used to seeing punching bags hang in front of him, not dead bodiesTongue. Ana has showed varied emotion whenever jeet was around, from anger to helplessness, but looks like jeet is gonna incur her wrath. JeeKa happened, but it came with a huge priceConfused. The price of Jeet's betrayal. I just hope it doesnt bring out the worst in ana.Confused

my gut feeling is--eventually jeet going to accept anamika in coming days.
unless that happens--story will not going forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

I hope so too. She is too good to let go.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

I hope so too. She is too good to let go.

now anamika need to let him [jeet]  go.

agar anamika ka pyar saccha hai then he will going to come back.Tongue
------
by the way--i really want anamika need to haunt that drama queen.ab uski dramagiri bardast se bahar ho chuka hai.Angry

lpv24

Tansha

IF-Rockerz

Tansha

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

I dont think ana will give any choice to jeet but to accept her

lpv24

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tansha

I dont think ana will give any choice to jeet but to accept her
Probably. But if she really wanna win his heart,she have to let him go. And I think she has to repent of her deeds... Bcz no matter what,killing 16 ppls is a crime... And if jeet doesnt accept her as she is,the story will be finished.

lpv24

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
cvs might show Ana more neg for few days...however there is still a hope for Jeet understanding Ana and her pain once he comes out of his bachpana spell. I see Jeeka story from here Smile

Edited by romaila - 27 February 2013 at 4:59am

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
jeet should understand anamika now   

cvc should show jeeka love story   and i want anamika to haunt drama queenLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.