Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

So much for JeeKa.

lpv24 Senior Member
lpv24
lpv24

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Yesterdays episode was real goodBig smile. Ana has laid her truth bare in front of jeet, but it seems the young man is scared of accepting her. I dont blame him tho. He is used to seeing punching bags hang in front of him, not dead bodiesTongue. Ana has showed varied emotion whenever jeet was around, from anger to helplessness, but looks like jeet is gonna incur her wrath. JeeKa happened, but it came with a huge priceConfused. The price of Jeet's betrayal. I just hope it doesnt bring out the worst in ana.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765romaila

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpv24

Yesterdays episode was real goodBig smile. Ana has laid her truth bare in front of jeet, but it seems the young man is scared of accepting her. I dont blame him tho. He is used to seeing punching bags hang in front of him, not dead bodiesTongue. Ana has showed varied emotion whenever jeet was around, from anger to helplessness, but looks like jeet is gonna incur her wrath. JeeKa happened, but it came with a huge priceConfused. The price of Jeet's betrayal. I just hope it doesnt bring out the worst in ana.Confused

my gut feeling is--eventually jeet going to accept anamika in coming days.
unless that happens--story will not going forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

lpv24 Senior Member
lpv24
lpv24

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

I hope so too. She is too good to let go.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

I hope so too. She is too good to let go.

now anamika need to let him [jeet]  go.

agar anamika ka pyar saccha hai then he will going to come back.Tongue
------
by the way--i really want anamika need to haunt that drama queen.ab uski dramagiri bardast se bahar ho chuka hai.Angry

lpv24

Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

I dont think ana will give any choice to jeet but to accept her

lpv24

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tansha

I dont think ana will give any choice to jeet but to accept her
Probably. But if she really wanna win his heart,she have to let him go. And I think she has to repent of her deeds... Bcz no matter what,killing 16 ppls is a crime... And if jeet doesnt accept her as she is,the story will be finished.

lpv24

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
cvs might show Ana more neg for few days...however there is still a hope for Jeet understanding Ana and her pain once he comes out of his bachpana spell. I see Jeeka story from here Smile

Edited by romaila - 27 February 2013 at 4:59am
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
jeet should understand anamika now   

cvc should show jeeka love story   and i want anamika to haunt drama queenLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index