| NBTNMKK S-2 Promotional Siggy Contest RESULTS |

Posted: 11 years ago

It all started with some amazing entries ,followed by some serious competition through the two voting rounds and Yes finally the moment has arrived where we will get our winner whose siggy will be used by our forum members for promoting the show and our  lovely Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season-2 Forum!

But before I get to the winner ...we need to meet the Runner Up first

polly_03

Here's your gift do use it😳

And now lets get our hands together for the Winner of the NBTNMKK S-2 Promotional Siggy Contest

-krazyriya-

Many Many

to you for the amazing entry and for winning the competition as well!!

Here's your gift do use it😳

Winner/Runners Up Sigs by BakiπŸ˜†

Thank You  everyone for your generous participation   and support right through the Contest!πŸ€—

Enjoy using the winning siggy all !!

Love
Pooja
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Congrats Varshu behena and Polly πŸ€—
very very big cango girlsπŸ€— πŸ₯³ i proud of you girls πŸ˜Ž
Congrats Varshu n Polly... πŸ€—

@Pooja...its not Kiran...its Varshu...apni eyes chk krwao...n similar IDs ki confusion dur kro... 🀣
Congratulations Polly and Krazyriya!!!
Very well deserved πŸ‘
congrats varshu n polly πŸ₯³
Congrats Varshu & Polly! You both did amazing πŸ€—πŸ₯³
Congratulations... Krazyriya & Polly...πŸ‘ Edited by SharmilaGupta - 11 years ago
OMGGG...i won... like seriously...πŸ˜²πŸ€”

Yipeee..yuhooo...i'm super happy..πŸ˜ƒ..feels like dancing... since I never expected.πŸ˜†..esp. bcoz this was my first time...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thankss a lot Pooja di...for holding up this contest..😳. n for finally declaring me as Winner...πŸ˜ƒ love youπŸ€—

Thanksss a lot to everyone who voted for my siggy...πŸ€—. n infact to those too...who just voted n made this contest a success...😳. thankiess a lot guys...πŸ€—

Thankss a lot guys for ur wishes here...πŸ€—

Last but not the least... Thanks a lot Baki for that lovely siggy...πŸ€—. I'll defo gonna use it...πŸ˜‰

Woahhh...i'm happyyy...πŸ˜ƒ Winning in ur fav. show contest...yeah it does really mean so big!

PS : Polly...congratzzz to you as well jaan...πŸ₯³ πŸ€—amazing siggy yaar...πŸ˜‰

Love..❀️
Varsha!

Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
first of all congratulations to varshaπŸ€— and meπŸ˜† ! i have been in IF for nearly two years now and this is my first big achievement here, so means a lot to me⭐️ ! 

a big thank you to pooja for organizing this contest and bigger thanx to everyone who voted for me. i never expected this siggie to do so well, mostly coz i made it in a hurry and submitted to pooja just a couple of minutes the clock struck 12.00 am on 10th febπŸ˜†. rather i wanted my first siggie to do better , personally it was more satisfactory for me and i think it came out better than this one. par chalo koi nahi, choices differ πŸ˜‰ !

ps : i have posted my other entry in the CG.😊

varsha : 

cant believe that you made siggie no. 1... i thought siggie no. 7 was yours. do post your entries in the CG.😊 

baki : that was a lovely siggie dear, will certainly use it !πŸ˜ƒ