Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

kls600

IF-Dazzler

kls600

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

This show is getting stranger with every group. I think they have all been told to create fights because who behaves like these people are behaving? And these are famous personalities.

Dimple (I think that's her name), she brought a pair of kinky handcuffs to wear with Bakhtiyaar. What a strange girl really. She's constantly taunting the other girl and creating fights. It's just bizarre. 

And I thought Tanaaz said she's divorced and in today's episode she and Bakhtiyaar were together. Confused

TANAAZ and Bhaktiyar are not divorced, she mentioned her first marraige ended in divorce, honestly out of any Parsi in the world she choose Bhaktiyar Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhaktiyar is a star for dimple (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kls600

Originally posted by simplypurple

This show is getting stranger with every group. I think they have all been told to create fights because who behaves like these people are behaving? And these are famous personalities.

Dimple (I think that's her name), she brought a pair of kinky handcuffs to wear with Bakhtiyaar. What a strange girl really. She's constantly taunting the other girl and creating fights. It's just bizarre. 

And I thought Tanaaz said she's divorced and in today's episode she and Bakhtiyaar were together. Confused

TANAAZ and Bhaktiyar are not divorced, she mentioned her first marraige ended in divorce, honestly out of any Parsi in the world she choose Bhaktiyar Confused

Oh ok. I never knew Tanaaz was married before Bakhtiyaar. I'm surprised their marriage has survived after their time in BiggBoss. 

Bakhtiyaar was absolutely rude and trying to be as difficult as possible in today's episode. Surprised that even Dimple got offended by his attitude. Don't understand why she was unnecessarily flirting with him in the first place.

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzghoshmedha

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Bakhtiyar is a star ONLY for dimple LOL

ghoshmedhaVintageWine

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
she thought bakhtiyar is star? ROFL .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedha

kirti98

kirti98

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
that dimple is so shallow, no moreals, she looks so simpleand divne.  but when opens the mouth hard to believe, my god falling for bakri of all the persons, flirting with him in his own house.  this is too much.  is she so desperate.Angry

ashuzghoshmedha

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Only she can think bhakthi is a star.In which angle he is star ?She is flirting with him  too much.

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Bhuktiyaar was thinking his pranks are funny and  his guests will enjoy them,,,, he  proved to be a bad host and came across as a horrible human being too.. I feel sorry for the people who have to deal with him... Dimple is  a  ********

**edited: profanity

Edited by tannipartner - 28 February 2013 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.