Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

gowrisa

Goldie

gowrisa

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Agree she was super annoying and what's up with her flirting ?? :-0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhaktiyar is a star for dimple (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Dimple used to be in Kuch Is Tarah as well as the female lead, I think that was her first break on TV. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i dont watch this show...i was jus roaming in all IF forums n got strucked here after seeing that MAKHI BHAKI's name here...

dimple who is she first of all...looking like she is the only one on this earth who is praising that UKPAngry

i even doubt kahi is dimple ki bachchi ko dubai ki sheik se kahi supari tho nahi dilaya yeh makhi to praise him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tuntunituntunisscomp32

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
lol dono ek jaise hain

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hw can he be doin this when hes gt married to tanaaz.

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

i dont watch this show...i was jus roaming in all IF forums n got strucked here after seeing that MAKHI BHAKI's name here...
</div><div>
dimple who is she first of all...looking like she is the only one on this earth who is praising that UKPAngry
i even doubt kahi is dimple ki bachchi ko dubai ki sheik se kahi supari tho nahi dilaya yeh makhi to praise him

Dxb ko bich mein math lao aur sheikhs ko bhi coz they are not goons olrite lol Tongue LOL

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
This show is getting stranger with every group. I think they have all been told to create fights because who behaves like these people are behaving? And these are famous personalities.

Dimple (I think that's her name), she brought a pair of kinky handcuffs to wear with Bakhtiyaar. What a strange girl really. She's constantly taunting the other girl and creating fights. It's just bizarre. 

And I thought Tanaaz said she's divorced and in today's episode she and Bakhtiyaar were together. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4ghoshmedha

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Tanaz has not divorced him.

Dimple is also like him no class.Dave is very good though she is from America.This batch makhi and dimple r bad.Why she is  behind makhi she don'r know he is married.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.